Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Zoomers Group Buy #2

Hey members, Iíve received many requests to do another group buy for Zoomers Exhaust. The success of the first group buy was great but it seems there are a few more that would like to save a little extra coin. This group buy is open to Magnum R/T, Charger R/T and 300C owners. The Zoomers Exhaust System is the same for all cars. All who sign up will receive a 15% discount off retail of $1099.00. The GB price is $934.15 plus shipping, installation and sales tax if applicable. There is no limit to the Number who may sign up and we will start shipping when the first 10 orders are confirmed. The deadline to sign up is July 31st. Who's first on the list?

Last edited by Aperformance; 07-13-2005 at 04:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    what would shipping cost to florida??

Post Thanks / Like

Zoomers Shipping to FL

Quote Originally Posted by swirvn
    what would shipping cost to florida??
    Last we shipped to FL it cost about $65.00. Would you like me to add you to the list as interested?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm interested. I just talk to Ron today at Zoomers. He addressed all my concerns about exhausts for my magnum RT.

Thanks Ron I'll be ordering soon and passing the word around NC about your exhausts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mjunda
    I'm interested. I just talk to Ron today at Zoomers. He addressed all my concerns about exhausts for my magnum RT.

Thanks Ron I'll be ordering soon and passing the word around NC about your exhausts.
    Zoomers Official Group Buy List Magnum R/T, Charger R/T, 300C & SRT8's

1. Hartge330ci - Charger R/T (Paid) :smile:
    2. mjunda - Magnum R/T (Interested)

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm just curious, but how would the installation part of it work out? I'd be interested if you can give me the specifics.
    I miss my Maggie

Post Thanks / Like
    Ron, I am most definitely interested, so put me on the list for the group buy. I am hopefully selling my harley this week so I can reallocate the funds to more important toys, ie zoomers for my R/T. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by swirvn
    Ron, I am most definitely interested, so put me on the list for the group buy. I am hopefully selling my harley this week so I can reallocate the funds to more important toys, ie zoomers for my R/T. Thanks
    Zoomers Official Group Buy List Magnum R/T, Charger R/T, 300C & SRT8's

1. Hartge330ci - Charger R/T (Paid)
    2. mjunda - Magnum R/T (Interested)
    3. swirvn - Car unknown? (Interested) Swirvn I didn't get you car...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kentc1978
    I'm just curious, but how would the installation part of it work out? I'd be interested if you can give me the specifics.
    Did you want to come to our shop in Irvine, CA? It wouldn't be the first time someone took a road trip to get there install done at our shop. We'll let you watch and take photos etc. You can do that (we'd charge $100.00 for installation) or any muffler shop can handle the install. Guys typically reported Installs done between $100.00 and $175.00. Would you like me to add you to the list? Let me know...R

Post Thanks / Like
    What's the status of the exhaust for the SXT?

If you can solve your problem, then what is the need of worrying? If you cannot solve it, then what is the use of worrying?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnumSXT
    What's the status of the exhaust for the SXT?
    Hi Magnum SXT, Glad you asked, in fact I just got LT1 Dad's car for the fitting of the new Magnum Sxt System today. It will be a single Exhaust Chamber with 2.5" mandrel pipe with our Sawed- Off tip. Look for photos and video late next week. We'll keep you posted...

Post Thanks / Like
    whats shipping to 49098? I'm buying an exhaust soon for my Charger R/T

Post Thanks / Like

Shipping to 49098

Quote Originally Posted by iamnotageek
    whats shipping to 49098? I'm buying an exhaust soon for my Charger R/T
    Shipping will run about $60.00...Do you want me to add you to the Group Buy list as interested? $934.15 plus shipping

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a 2005 black R/T!!!!! AND LOVE IT!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry for jumping in here a little late... But, what makes this system GB Price more than the borla/mopar system's MSRP?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Share This Thread