Post Thanks / Like

Tension Struts - 2006 MSRT

Was on your site but couldn't find tension struts. Are they no longer available?
    2006 Magnum SRT8
    Predator Tune

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself" Ralph Waldo Emerson

Post Thanks / Like
    You may want to send vendor a PM. Most of them respond quicker to that than regular posts.
    I put polyurethane bushings in my tension struts about 150k ago and they have held up well.
    Looks like a lot of Gen1 parts have gone away. I was looking for SRT seat foams to upgrade my front seats but they are no longer available as well.
    Good luck!
    Eibach Pro-kit springs and sway bars, Koni dampeners, K&N Intake, Predator tune by Stu, 180 T-stat, BT park lock replacement, catch can, and dipstick handle Pedders tension strut bushings & bump-steer kit, Blastin' Bob's 4db resonator kit, Inertia Super Spartan cam,6.1 springs & pushrods, JBA shorties, 6.1 pulley, '08 Charger 18's with Yokohama YK580's 235/55/18 front 255/55/18 rear, R1 Concepts premium front & rear rotors,B&M trans dipstick, Mercedes trans pan, Energy Suspension diff and subframe bushings, 3.06 Getrag
    Likes Jay Z, beandip77 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah that’s what I’ve been noticing. I’ll drop a PM. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 07RT View Post
    You may want to send vendor a PM. Most of them respond quicker to that than regular posts.
    I put polyurethane bushings in my tension struts about 150k ago and they have held up well.
    Looks like a lot of Gen1 parts have gone away. I was looking for SRT seat foams to upgrade my front seats but they are no longer available as well.
    Good luck!
    I'll be doing this next go around. Just hit 101k and think I need some tightness up front

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Z View Post
    I'll be doing this next go around. Just hit 101k and think I need some tightness up front
    Makes a world of a difference to tighten that up. Mine went pretty early on, they were annihilated at about 20 or 30k.

Post Thanks / Like
    Crazy mine isn't yet. I'm still blown away my ball joints have no play well last time I checked about 10k miles ago