Post Thanks / Like

It's back for 2015! Everything at COST on Black Friday!

This sale will start at 5pm on Thanksgiving and last until midnight on Black Friday. We will have everything on sale all weekend long too. Saturday and Sunday will be free shipping up to $45.00! The code for free shipping is BlackFriday2015.
    Free shipping does not apply to oversized parts. Example: Hoods, Fascia's, Bumpers, Doors and Body Panels. If you place an order for an oversized part, you will be contacted with a shipping price. These offers can not be combined with any other offer.
    ****Please note: We will be closed Thanksgiving Day thru Monday November 30th to spend Thanksgiving weekend with our families. We will reopen for normal business hours on Tuesday December 1.

The pricing will drop on the entire site at 5pm on Thursday. I will make an announcement when it does. I will post a notification on the site and on our Facebook page. You will not need a coupon code or anything fancy. The pricing will just change.

This is our way of giving back. This sale almost didn't happen. It was a hard sell on my boss. Lets show him how much we appreciate it. I would love to blow his mind on Monday morning!

Thanks Guys and Gals! I really appreciate all of your support throughout the year.

eastcoastmoparts.com
    ecmpts.com

https://www.facebook.com/ecmpts
    **Please shoot me an email for the fastest response.**

Andy
    Director of Sales & Marketing
    [email protected]
    eastcoastmoparts.com
    ecmpts.com

ORIGINAL MOPAR PARTS FROM AN ORIGINAL MOPAR SOURCE

Thanks KarlS. thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like