Post Thanks / Like

Used Car issue / Forum Log in Issue

As a previous member stated, at least Diablosport is here as I cannot seem to log in to the forum. I can log in to my account but not the forum.

Anyway, I recently purchased a used 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT. I picked up an Intune I3 from a local club member and when I went to install, it stated the vehicle already has a tune. I'm assuming the only solution is to get the PCM re-flashed back to stock? Thanks!
    2012 300 SRT8 - Vapor Chrome Edition
    2006 Magnum SRT8 (Gone)
    Predator Tune

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself" Ralph Waldo Emerson

Post Thanks / Like
    If it told you that, the next screen should have suggested checking for an update, where it will download a stock file from our server for you to load to the pcm to start fresh.

Update it then load the file to the car and it should then allow you to tune.

I'm not sure what you have going on with the log in, the forum log in is not the same as the web log in, are you sure you created a forum account? What's the username for that account?

Thanks
    Please don't PM me, I don't always have time to go through them!

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting. I didn't see that screen pop up at all. I'll give it another go. If I don't see that screen, I guess it is entirely possible that there is an entirely different tune from another application. I'll keep posted.

As far as the website/forum log in, I tried to send a reactivation email and it stated that my account was already active. I tried to create a new username but obviously my email is already in the system. Username is mrrodriguez1977. Thanks for the assistance.

Post Thanks / Like
    The forum account is activated.

To get the message you described, it is seeing that the pcm was previously tuned with one of our devices, but that always triggers a calibration update request. If it doesn't fix itself with an update please call our support team and they'll get you sorted out asap.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much sir!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike! It looks like that worked sir. Recalibrated the PCM and loaded new tune. Thanks again!