Post Thanks / Like

How to fix/prevent alcantara from creasing

Hey Everyone,

So my '18 Charger Scat Pack has a nice crease in the drivers seat, really the Alcantara got loose I guess and that's what happened... I noticed it a few weeks ago and have tried to make sure I don't move around in the seat too much but does anyone know of a way I can get the crease out of the seat? The crease itself doesn't bother me but I'm nervous that it will wind up tearing over the next year I'm leasing the car.

Would a hair dryer (or maybe very cautiously a heat gun) do anything to tighten up the fabric or make it re-attach to the cushion? The rest of the car almost never has anyone in it so the driver's seat is the only one that is experience this issue.

Thanks in advance!
    | www.AdWhois.com |
    Epic Dodge 100th Anniversary Commercial
    ... ... ...
    '18 Charger Scat Pack - Billet Silver | '15 Challenger RT Plus - Granite (Sold) | '13 Charger RT Plus - Pitch Black (Sold) | '12 Ford Focus Titanium - Silver (Sold) | '03 Mitsu Montero - Somekinda Blue (Sold)

Post Thanks / Like
    Post a pic up
    2019 Charger Scat Pack

Post Thanks / Like
    A good auto upholstery shop should be able to steam it out.
    2012 300 SRT8: 22" Vossen wheels, Nitto 420 265/35/22 front and 295/30/22 rear, SLP Bigmouth II exhaust, Tuned by Hemifever, Mishimoto 180° stat, Legmaker Tru CAI.
    I am silently correcting you're gramar and speling.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the seat. Like I said it's not bad but I'm worried about it tearing Crease Crease - Album on Imgur

Last edited by Vanquished; 08-16-2019 at 12:22 PM.