Post Thanks / Like

Pulled the trigger tonight

Well, like the title states, I pulled the trigger tonight and placed an order for a Charger Redeye with Jake at Cummins. I kept it simple because I didn't want most of the add-on crap, but I went with Indigo Blue w/ Alcantara interior, red seat belts and the Harmon Kardon audio. The rest of it is as it comes from the factory.

With Android Auto being installed, I didn't see a need for nav and I hate sunroofs. I'm still in KSA until Late summer, so the 16 week lead time till it hits the dealership is perfect for me.
    Paul
    16 Charger Scat Pack
    LMI carbon fiber CAI, catch can, 19 grille, Ikon Rear Diffuser, Vertini RF 1.3 20x10/20x11, Tazer

Likes CruzKing, 07RT, hemi_57, snobrdrdan, punisher69 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That's awesome!

Keeping the Scat, or selling/trading it in?
    Last edited by snobrdrdan; 04-17-2021 at 02:08 AM.
    2020 Charger Scat Pack

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to trade it. Seems like there is a shortage of Scatpacks, so I'm going to take advantage of a car being worth more than I owe for once.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Paul,

Congratulations!
    I wonder what UNITED motors will charge for it here!
    What is the difference (from back home) in price or specs?

Good luck and my best wishes.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like keep it simple... I to hate sun roofs.
    2017 Granite Crystal Scat Pack
    My Scat Pack Web Site

Post Thanks / Like
    Bill, I bought it in the US.

My contract here is/was up in August and I'm supposed to head back to the states. However, literally no less than 24 hours after placing my order, My company offered me a promotion and more money to stay here in kingdom for another year.

I'm still not sure if I'm going to stay, but if I do, I'll take vacation to take delivery of the car. I'll do the break-in on the road trip from Kentucky to Florida, get the first oil change done, and then tuck it away in the garage to only get driven occasionally by my girlfriend.

I wouldn't even think of shipping it here or subjecting it to Saudi roads. The highways here are atrocious and the suspension would be dead in a year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Paul,

literally no less than 24 hours after placing my order, My company offered me a promotion and more money to stay here in kingdom for another year.
    Redeye + promotion = Good Luck Charger.

I wouldn't even think of shipping it here or subjecting it to Saudi roads. The highways here are atrocious and the suspension would be dead in a year.
    That's so true, my suspension gets replaced annually.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking forward to pics.
    2013 Dodge Charger R/T Plus, Edelbrock E-Force 2300TVS 6.8 PSI, 450hp/459tq, Corsa CatBack, 3.06 Wavetrac 215mm Diff, Severe Duty Radiator, Dual Fans, OE Oil Cooler, Pursuit BR9 Brakes. DSS Two Piece Aluminum Tracking Number Received.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gapi View Post
    Looking forward to pics.
    Absolutely, and I look forward to taking them. Lol Delivery is forecasted to be about 16 weeks away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi PaulMC,

New here, I too just pulled the trigger on a HC Charger White Knuckle with black leather interior on 5-21-21. Been wanting one for a long time. I never ordered any graphics or the sunroof. Did order Navigation. I think the Indigo Blue is awesome color too and some other colors as well. I would be in the no sunroof club as well not a fan of them. Your Spot on with the trade values right now I could not believe how much they wanted for gently used Cats so I just ordered a new one. Insurance is a little cheaper on a new one as well for some strange reason as pointed out by my insurance guy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats on the order!

I was really on the fence about ordering one in White Knuckle. My ScatPack is white and I absolutely love the color so I had a really hard time deciding.

I almost ordered a regular hellcat, but figured what the hell. Even though it wasn't in stone, I had a pretty good idea that my company was going to offer me the promotion to stay out here for another year, so spending a few more bucks to get the demon motor was a present of sorts to myself, since I have to deal with this place for even longer. Pulled the trigger tonight.

Too bad they don't offer the race gas tune on the PCM or the race crate like they did with the Demon. Pulled the trigger tonightPulled the trigger tonight

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hemi_57 View Post
    I like keep it simple... I to hate sun roofs.

I have a sunroof on my 2009 challenger and never opened it.

I need a go fund me for my redeye.

PB ET 14.02 at CamaroFest 5 totally stock
    PB RT Sportsman tree .003 at Challengerfest 3, PB RT pro tree .019 at MSHS VMP 5/16
    PB 0-60 3.24 MIR Raceway Drag Radials 6/18

PB 0-60 4.40 Street Tires on the street Calabash 10/14

PB 60' 1.472 @ CF9 4/18
    PB ET 1/8 6.911 @ CF9 4/18
    PB MPH 1/8 101.32 @ The Rock 4/19
    PB ET 10.857 @ CF9 4/18

PB MPH 127.29 @ Atco 11/18

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulMc View Post
    Congrats on the order!

I was really on the fence about ordering one in White Knuckle. My ScatPack is white and I absolutely love the color so I had a really hard time deciding.

I almost ordered a regular hellcat, but figured what the hell. Even though it wasn't in stone, I had a pretty good idea that my company was going to offer me the promotion to stay out here for another year, so spending a few more bucks to get the demon motor was a present of sorts to myself, since I have to deal with this place for even longer. Pulled the trigger tonight.

Too bad they don't offer the race gas tune on the PCM or the race crate like they did with the Demon. Pulled the trigger tonightPulled the trigger tonight

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk
    Congratulations on yours too I forgot to add and the extra horses sounds like fun! I got White out of laziness too and I like the White, laziness I say not having to work so hard to keep up with the swirls and can use a car wash more, but still like many of the other colors and especially the Blue and Black! You should reward yourself agree by being over there longer! Had White on the RT Charger liked not dealing with the swirls and so forth like with black ones of the past. Never had the blue but love the color. Keep in touch as to when it comes in with a photo or 2.
    Likes snobrdrdan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CruzKing View Post
    I have a sunroof on my 2009 challenger and never opened it...
    It was the same way with my last car. My last 2 cars before my Scatpack had sunroofs and I literally never used them. After driving my friends Charger with a sunroof, and then getting in mine, I realized how much real-estate was given up by it being installed. Felt like I was sitting in an auditorium after sitting in his.