Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like
    You forgot to mention the guard dog and the bazookaMy Black/Black 2020 Widebody Charger Hellcat

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks danny25ss thanked for this post
    Likes calcruz31, danny25ss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by POWERMAN View Post
    I LOVE IT My Black/Black 2020 Widebody Charger HellcatMy Black/Black 2020 Widebody Charger HellcatMy Black/Black 2020 Widebody Charger HellcatMy Black/Black 2020 Widebody Charger HellcatMy Black/Black 2020 Widebody Charger Hellcat

“I’m going to be honest with you...
    I hate this place, this zoo, this prison, this reality. Whatever you want to call it, I can’t stand it any longer. ITS THE SMELL, IF THERE IS SUCH A THING, I FEEL SATURATED BY IT!”

-Agent Smith

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KFLETCHPHOTOGRAPHY View Post

Sooo pumped to have her back. Car drives great!!!

Date taken (10/18)
    Okay...that's great & you're updating the thread, BUT are you going to answer any of the questions that were asked???
    2020 Charger Scat Pack
    Likes KFLETCHPHOTOGRAPHY, danny25ss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you got your car back. Every time I participate in an FCA bug bounty I ask when are we going to PEN test the cars. They never let us. I think if they did they would reveal all of their shoddy security practices, such as insider threat. That dummy code generator was supposed to be held under lock and key. The fact that they had access to the algorithm and now can unlock the car means all the cars that use that security feature might be at risk. What do I know...

Celebratory burn out videos?
    Hellcat PB > ET: 10.756, MPH: 131.370, 60': 1.583, R/T: .011
    Bone Stock Scat Pack PB > ET: 11.612, MPH: 119.52, 60': 1.634, R/T: .000 (gone but not forgotten).
    Likes KFLETCHPHOTOGRAPHY liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fumanchu182 View Post
    Glad you got your car back. Every time I participate in an FCA bug bounty I ask when are we going to PEN test the cars. They never let us. I think if they did they would reveal all of their shoddy security practices, such as insider threat. That dummy code generator was supposed to be held under lock and key. The fact that they had access to the algorithm and now can unlock the car means all the cars that use that security feature might be at risk. What do I know...

Celebratory burn out videos?
    Agreed. Very weird security system that they are fully aware of! I did a ton of celebratory burnouts and drifts. I can post videos in here??

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by snobrdrdan View Post
    So I'm curious....did you HAVE to take the car back?
    (like if you didn't want it back, or had a replacement car already)

OR were they just going to keep searching/investigating until they found it?
    Meaning insurance wouldn't pay out on it/pay it off until a certain time frame had passed?
    Per my state Law, they found it on the 29th day. So I had to take it back. I’ll explain more in another message

Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve made other posts before this stating the condition, with updates. The car was found on the 29th day, about 7 states away from where I live. It was found in a storage unit with 14 other hellcats. Minor to little damage, the car was being daily driven by the individual, the individual was found on social media driving the car, Pd has his name, etc. the car was brought back to my state and took about a month to get all “minor damages” fixed. Motor is completely healthy, the car is in great condition, etc. My apologies for not answering question. Thank you everyone for the compliments as well.
    Since the ViN was taken off, the process to repossess the car under my name took 2-3 weeks alone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you get any type of depreciated value pay? Did they replace vins? Gonna be a pain when pulled over or selling if they didn't.
    13 Chrysler 300S, Stock 17 RAM 6.4 BGE with TSP Stage 4 boosted Cam, AIT 18% OD pulley, E-force 2.62 pulley(12.2 lbs boost),, Fastman 84+4 mm throttle body, 1 7/8 kooks long tubes w/hi-flow cats, 3" Magnaflow Cat-back, FTI 2800 stall, Trans by Hellraiser, Dings Racing valve body and tune, Getrag 3.73, Walbro 400LPH, DW 65# inj. aluminum rad. SRT fans. Brembo upgrade. Stage one MOPAR springs, XIX X39 22x9 +15 - 22x10.5 +22 with NITTO NT555 265/35R22 - 295/30R22
    Thanks POWERMAN thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by coanan View Post
    Did you get any type of depreciated value pay? Did they replace vins? Gonna be a pain when pulled over or selling if they didn't.
    Got my vin door sticker back and installed. Did get value paid and don’t have to worry about getting pulled over with trouble, the state issued me this form saying I’m the owner, signed and doc’d by the PD. It’s whatever, gonna enjoy this car fully.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, that's crazy!

I would think you would have issues in the future, if you tried selling it, because won't it have a theft recovery issue (on CarFax?) or maybe on the title?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by parshooter View Post
    Very nice. I just went from a Scat Pack to a Hell Cat also, but the opposite end of the color spectrum: White. Quite a difference huh ?
    me too...
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryg1018 View Post
    I'm jealous. Hint: Needs dark tint on windows and sun band on windshield, also door window visors, In Channel, not the crappy looking glue ons. Weather Tech makes good ones.
    why do people think those smoker visors are a nice mod???

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gasman1620 View Post
    me too...why do people think those smoker visors are a nice mod???
    Because they allow you to get a little fresh air when it's raining.

To me, they also break up the profile a little, complementing the tint....as long as they're the in channel ones. The tape on outside ones look like dung

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KFLETCHPHOTOGRAPHY View Post
    I made a post about a month and a half ago stating my Hellcat Charger Widebody was stolen from South Florida. Current update, it’s been found. In Maryland.
    Port Of Baltimore Officers Intercept 157 Stolen Cars In 2020 Bound For Africa | Zero Hedge

It all makes sense now... glad your car didn’t make a long trip. Good read!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345