Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KFLETCHPHOTOGRAPHY View Post

They found it!! Only 3k miles added on it. Zero damage. It was found in Maryland with 14 other Hellcat’s in a storage unit. ABSOLUTELY INSANE
    Very happy for you! Probably in the nick of time, too....could’ve been slated for transport overseas!

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn good news. Just wondering if you left it with a shop unattended and they made a copy of FOB some how?
    13 Chrysler 300S, Stock 17 RAM 6.4 BGE with TSP Stage 4 boosted Cam, AIT 18% OD pulley, E-force 2.62 pulley(12.2 lbs boost),, Fastman 84+4 mm throttle body, 1 7/8 kooks long tubes w/hi-flow cats, 3" Magnaflow Cat-back, FTI 2800 stall, Trans by Hellraiser, Dings Racing valve body and tune, Getrag 3.73, Walbro 400LPH, DW 65# inj. aluminum rad. SRT fans. Brembo upgrade. Stage one MOPAR springs, XIX X39 22x9 +15 - 22x10.5 +22 with NITTO NT555 265/35R22 - 295/30R22

Post Thanks / Like
    3000 MILES put on there since?

Dang..

Do you still plan on keeping it?
    Will you be compensated in any way for the additional wear/tear?

Those wheels look pretty dusty - looks like they didn't hold back on those brakes either : (

Any other cosmetic damage? How does the undercarriage look?

Post Thanks / Like
    Great news Fletch. Really surprised it was found in such good shape. Sure sounds like it was bound for resale in a far away land. Hope you decide to keep it.
    2016 Charger Hellcat

2016 White SP, American Racing wheels, BT catch can, 35% tint, K&N drop in filter, debadged trunk - Traded

2014 100 Anniversary SXT, black on black, tint, K&N drop in filter - lease turned in

2013 Chrysler 200, 2.4 daily driver

"It's not about top speed. It's about getting to speed quickly, loudly, and with a big smile on my face." Me

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats man, glad to hear it! Better check your door panels for drugs and/or diamonds

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by POWERMAN View Post
    3000 MILES put on there since?

Those wheels look pretty dusty - looks like they didn't hold back on those brakes either : (
    Those wheels look pretty clean for just 3,000 miles. They must have washed them at least once or twice.
    Terry

2005 Magnum RT load runner 2.6: Inertia Motorsports 419 Stroker, Predator Tune: 475rwhp & 465rwtq, Crower Cam, Kook's Headers, 3 inch "Custom" Exhaust, Tunable Induction Intake, NAG1-HTC Tranny, 3.55 Gears, 600hp DSS Half-Shafts, TrueFiber Challenger Hood, Enkei Wheels 18"x9", MT 28.00" / 12.00" x 18" radials on rear, Paneled Rear Side Windows, GoManGo Front Seats, Eibach Springs/Dampers, Wilwood Calipers, Rear Wiper Removed, Billet Technology enhancments.
    2019 Octane Red Charger GT
    1999 Plymouth Prowler (yellow) Prowler Pro #11
    2020 Charger Scat Pack Widebody
    Thanks Blokhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool, just needs tinted windows and in channel window vent visors. [ Not the glue on kind, they look cheap.]

Post Thanks / Like
    I made a post about a month and a half ago stating my Hellcat Charger Widebody was stolen from South Florida. Current update, it’s been found. In Maryland. It’s now back in SFL. Arrests were made as well with the main “young kid” who stole the car, was found on Instagram of all places and now waiting for warrants for their arrest. The car was found in a storage unit with 14 other Hellcats. Little to no damage. Few thousand miles added, but overall everything is getting replaced new. The car was stolen using a machine that generates a dummy code for a dummy key to open and start the car. No comment from Chrysler Capital. But overall happy to get the car back after some legal action was made. This post is to make aware of how easy it is to lose these cars, some ranging of MSRP’s over $80k to $90k. Incredible.

Thanks POWERMAN, diboblo thanked for this post
    Likes mbuenavides, parshooter, ODB, diboblo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m very happy for you on the outcome......Get back to the mods! Can’t wait to see your progress. I wasn’t so lucky with mine. Not stolen, but rear ended. Total loss .... so now I gotta start all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Car looks good, bro....despite the **** you went thru

RIP, dear car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ODB; 09-21-2020 at 03:11 PM.
    Likes POWERMAN liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    So I'm curious....did you HAVE to take the car back?
    (like if you didn't want it back, or had a replacement car already)

OR were they just going to keep searching/investigating until they found it?
    Meaning insurance wouldn't pay out on it/pay it off until a certain time frame had passed?
    2020 Charger Widebody Scat Pack
    Likes ODB, POWERMAN liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Woah it looks really nice, you should have created a before and after picture. It is definitely worth it!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm jealous. Hint: Needs dark tint on windows and sun band on windshield, also door window visors, In Channel, not the crappy looking glue ons. Weather Tech makes good ones.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234