Thread: Pic Request...

Post Thanks / Like

Pic Request...

Looking for pics of a 2019 Hellcat Charger in Triple Nickel (silver) with the 5 spoke SRT wheels in black

I'm not seeing/finding much on the web
    2020 Charger Scat Pack

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by snobrdrdan View Post
    Looking for pics of a 2019 Hellcat Charger in Triple Nickel (silver) with the 5 spoke SRT wheels in black

I'm not seeing/finding much on the web
    I had a pic of that exact car it was on a lot and someone posted it...but I think I deleted it. It was a Widebody triple nickel with the black rims and I saved it because it’s one of the combos I would like... lol then again I haven’t seen a combo I don’t Like... let me see if I can find it... just realized you asked for a 19 but same color combo..

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    '21 DD R/T White/Red/Blacktop, '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...
    Thanks snobrdrdan thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    This isn’t the pic I had nor is it a great pic but here ya go anyhow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    I had a pic of that exact car it was on a lot and someone posted it...but I think I deleted it. It was a Widebody triple nickel with the black rims and I saved it because it’s one of the combos I would like... lol then again I haven’t seen a combo I don’t Like... let me see if I can find it... just realized you asked for a 19 but same color combo..
    Thanks Heat.
    Yeah I remember the TN wide body you posted but it didn't have the 5 spoked wheels.

And the pic you did post, that's like the first pic that shows up when you Google it, lol...not a very good pic though (was trying to find a side view pic)
    I finally did find a pic on Hellcat.org and pulled the trigger on some (replica) 5 spokes

For future reference for anyone else...

Last edited by snobrdrdan; 04-25-2020 at 04:42 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by snobrdrdan View Post
    Thanks Heat.
    Yeah I remember the TN wide body you posted but it didn't have the 5 spoked wheels.

And the pic you did post, that's like the first pic that shows up when you Google it, lol...not a very good pic though (was trying to find a side view pic)
    I finally did find a pic on Hellcat.org and pulled the trigger on some (replica) 5 spokes

For future reference for anyone else...

That combo is so sweet.. I love the black 5 spoke , better than the wb rims...

Post Thanks / Like
    New member from Pittsburgh

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    That combo is so sweet.. I love the black 5 spoke , better than the wb rims...
    I don't have mine mounted yet, but that's what it'd look like

I like the new CHARGER WB wheels though....they're slick/clean looking & concave. For reference:

The Challenger WB wheels (which are also available on the Charger WB) didn't look bad, at the time, but look dated now to me

Quote Originally Posted by ssPetess View Post
    HA HA, well there ya go
    Thanks

Sending a PM btw

Post Thanks / Like
    Factory reproductions ? Hopefully your tpms sensors came on mine never did and they swear they installed them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Potter1234 View Post
    Factory reproductions ? Hopefully your tpms sensors came on mine never did and they swear they installed them.
    I ended up buying a set of the Voxx "Hellcat 2" replicas (the 5 spoked wheels), and I had Discount Tire swap over my OEM TPM sensors & OEM Dodge caps to those wheels.

Post Thanks / Like
    I probably should of swapped out for the OEM sensors before I sold them but I figured they’re sensors would work fine. They actually came on for 1 day and then went back off and have stayed off since. So I just gave up on em I’ll read tire pressure the old way. Just kisses u off because you paid for them

Likes snobrdrdan liked this post