Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I didn't drive in the cold weather, I'd probably pass on buying the DWS06s again. They aren't bad but for such an expensive tire I expected more. Maybe I'm just asking too much but mine barely have 4k on them and I've never been able to get traction. I think my best 0-60 has been 4.2 and that's with a 315 in the rear. Punching it below 15mph and the back end gets all slippery.

Again though, maybe I'm just asking too much out of an AS tire. I just need something that can handle mid to low 20s temp wise but never snow.
    2017 Pitch Black Charger Scat Pack 392
    20% tint, BT Matte Black Catch Can, LED interior lighting, ZL1 Rock Guards, K&N drop in filter, MaxBeam Smoked LED side markers, 20x9.5/20x11 HR5 Hell Raiser wheels w/ Conti DWS06 275/315 w/ 3mm spacer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by centexcharger View Post
    Less than 500 miles.

2016 Charger Scat Pack/LMI Intake/3.70 gears/Long tube Headers/Borla Atak/Active Exhaust Delete/Hemifever Tuning
    I hate to one up here. LOL I just got a new set of Yokohama A052s for a trackday…. Just had them installed, filled the tank up for the next morning, literally had 7 miles on the tires… and got a screw…Pilot Sport 4S or Continental Extreme Contact*Pilot Sport 4S or Continental Extreme ContactPilot Sport 4S or Continental Extreme ContactPilot Sport 4S or Continental Extreme Contact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That sucks haha. My tire is being replaced because it went in at an angle and tore up some cords. Thank goodness for road hazard.

2016 Charger Scat Pack/LMI Intake/3.70 gears/Long tube Headers/Borla Atak/Active Exhaust Delete/Hemifever Tuning
    2016 Charger Scat Pack/LMI Intake/3.70 gears/Longtube headers/Borla Atak/Active exhaust delete/Hemifever Tuning
    Likes 392WLCHR, Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have now had both tires. I ran the conti's on my 2012 RT Max and got 50K miles out of them with regular rotation.
    I recently put the Michelins Pilot sport all Season on my 2020 Daytona RT in 275 size. This is the new tire designed for the Corvette C8 as standard equipment. These Michelins have been great and wet traction in rain has been impressive. Dry traction is major improvement from the Firestones that came with the car.
    2012 Dodge Charger RT MAX
    Traded 2005 Magnum RT AWD
    Likes snobrdrdan, Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Pilot Sport 4S or Continental Extreme Contact

Good to know as I just pulled the trigger and ordered a set. I was delaying but got a big piece of glass and now of the pirelli has a leak and I can’t find it to even plug or patch so this gave me reason to take action and get rid of those junkers lol

They arrive Monday. Almost went with the bfg because 500$ less is substantial but something told me this time to try a good tire so I did lol.

Hope it was worth the extra cash, but when it comes to tires I guess spending more to get better isn’t so bad. I also studied the test results even though who knows what that means but the as4’s beat the bfg pretty good in some critical areas such as skidpad wet and dry and wet braking which to me could be the difference of a crash or not, it stopped 20’ shorter from 50 mph wet. 20’ is a good distance in an emergency stop on a rainy day lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '21 Charger Widebody Scat Pack F8, 21 DD R/T White/Red/Blacktop, '19 Challenger Widebody Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8, '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey, '18 Daytona 392, '16 Scat Pack Granite, '15 Durango R/T Blacktop, '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue, '12 Audi Q5, '10 Mustang, '08 BMW E90 M3, '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks
    Likes snobrdrdan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I think you'll be impressed by how good the traction is with them
    2020 Charger Scat Pack
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456