Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    The carbon fiber does look better on the Frostbite.

I'm not feeling it on your F8 though.

That said....SILVER stripes would look awesome.
    White would be tooooo much, IMO.
    Maybe even a gunmetal stripe or something that sorta matches the wheels....hell even some black stripes would look sweet.
    But the silver ones look like the winner to me and has good contrast.
    Black would tie in with the rest of the black on the car though, but less contrast obviously.
    2020 Charger Scat Pack
    Thanks ODB thanked for this post
    Likes ODB, Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by snobrdrdan View Post
    The carbon fiber does look better on the Frostbite.

I'm not feeling it on your F8 though.

That said....SILVER stripes would look awesome.
    White would be tooooo much, IMO.
    Maybe even a gunmetal stripe or something that sorta matches the wheels....hell even some black stripes would look sweet.
    But the silver ones look like the winner to me and has good contrast.
    Black would tie in with the rest of the black on the car though, but less contrast obviously.
    Couldn’t agree more, I hope my guy has those same ones , going to make appointment this week. Thanks for the input

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '21 Charger Widebody Scat Pack F8, 21 DD R/T White/Red/Blacktop, '19 Challenger Widebody Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8, '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey, '18 Daytona 392, '16 Scat Pack Granite, '15 Durango R/T Blacktop, '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue, '12 Audi Q5, '10 Mustang, '08 BMW E90 M3, '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks
    Likes snobrdrdan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    x2 on the silver stripes.....damn HEAT, now you got me looking at getting those stripes. I never would've considered that contrast! It looks fantastic on F8. I'm going to the Dodge website & check out the options. Currently, I'm lowering my cat. I got the front dropped right at 1" yesterday & doing the same on the rears in a few minutes.
    Likes snobrdrdan, Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ODB View Post
    x2 on the silver stripes.....damn HEAT, now you got me looking at getting those stripes. I never would've considered that contrast! It looks fantastic on F8. I'm going to the Dodge website & check out the options. Currently, I'm lowering my cat. I got the front dropped right at 1" yesterday & doing the same on the rears in a few minutes.
    Lol I never would have thought either until I saw that one on ig... I have seen those same silver on frostbite and it looks sick ... these are 3m Aluminum color, not sure if these are same as f8 guy but my shop has this color in stock.

Post Thanks / Like
    Remember the dodge site only has a very few color options, but they can do any color elsewhere... btw I am familiar with black stripes on f8, I had it in 2019 lol... if I do stripes it will be the silver for sure. These came from factory with the car, they were a black carbon finish

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    Remember the dodge site only has a very few color options, but they can do any color elsewhere... btw I am familiar with black stripes on f8, I had it in 2019 lol... if I do stripes it will be the silver for sure. These came from factory with the car, they were a black carbon finish
    Ahhh, yes! It feels just like yesterday where you were dealing with that fiasco, lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Ahhh, yes! It feels just like yesterday where you were dealing with that fiasco, lol
    Good memory lol... and yes I’ve learned ... nothing but water and soap nowadays ..

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah another vote for stripes if you doing that color combo, that's a great looking set up there
    17" Green Go Charger Scat Pack 20% Tint, Bronze 5 Spoke Hellcat reps, Mid Muffler delete, Luxe tail light kit, Green billet oil catch can, Red Reflective 392 Hemi badge, Zdatt 6k Led headlights
    Likes snobrdrdan, Heat00, ODB liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Found it, he’s got the silver in stock.
    Appointment set for next Wednesday
    It’s called 3m gloss white aluminum in case anyone was wondering. Perfect... or at least it doesn’t matter because I’m not spending any more on wraps lol. He thinks I’m crazy lol... I love the gloss finish and it even has some metallic in it like the paint. Hope and pray I’m done after this...

Post Thanks / Like
    That'll look killer!

So....tell me you're taking the carbon fiber wrap off the roof AND the spoiler too, right?

I think it'd look too busy leaving the carbon fiber on the spoiler still and then stripes over that over the F8 paint. Just go back to the black & add the stripes, IMO.
    OR.....if they have F8 matching vinyl....I think it'd look cool wrapped (like the Hellcat's painted spoiler) with the stripes on it. Just a thought...

Post Thanks / Like
    That'll look killer!

So....tell me you're taking the carbon fiber wrap off the roof AND the spoiler too, right?

I think it'd look too busy leaving the carbon fiber on the spoiler still and then stripes over that over the F8 paint. Just go back to the black & add the stripes, IMO.
    OR.....if they have F8 matching vinyl....I think it'd look cool wrapped (like the Hellcat's painted spoiler) with the stripes on it. Just a thought...
    Yes for sure... he asked if I want to keep and go over it... I said no... for a minute I thought to leave the spoiler but I also thought it would be too busy so I’m going to take it all off.

I do feel bad because I can tell this guy thinks I didn’t like his work... he said I do these jobs as if it’s my car... I told him the workmanship and quality of the film etc was all top notch, and it looks good , I just changed my mind.

Now I can’t wait... our schedules didn’t allow this until next Wednesday though....but I wish it was today lol

Post Thanks / Like
    ok its Wednesday!......lol....

Post Thanks / Like

Waiting........................................... ....................................

Post Thanks / Like
    ok its Wednesday!......lol....
    I’m waiting too but it’s next Wednesday lol... killing me here

Meanwhile I saw two hellcats today, both with stripes ... one was a redeye sublime with black stripes and then A black one with silver stripes ...

Post Thanks / Like

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast