Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure I love it. Spoiler looks good but hood might be too much lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '21 Charger Widebody Scat Pack F8, 21 DD R/T White/Red/Blacktop, '19 Challenger Widebody Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8, '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey, '18 Daytona 392, '16 Scat Pack Granite, '15 Durango R/T Blacktop, '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue, '12 Audi Q5, '10 Mustang, '08 BMW E90 M3, '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks
    Likes Cosmin_24 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I like it.
    Terry

2005 Magnum RT load runner 2.6: Inertia Motorsports 419 Stroker, Predator Tune: 475rwhp & 465rwtq, Crower Cam, Kook's Headers, 3 inch "Custom" Exhaust, Tunable Induction Intake, NAG1-HTC Tranny, 3.55 Gears, 600hp DSS Half-Shafts, TrueFiber Challenger Hood, Enkei Wheels 18"x9", MT 28.00" / 12.00" x 18" radials on rear, Paneled Rear Side Windows, GoManGo Front Seats, Eibach Springs/Dampers, Wilwood Calipers, Rear Wiper Removed, Billet Technology enhancments.
    2019 Octane Red Charger GT
    1999 Plymouth Prowler (yellow) Prowler Pro #11
    2020 Charger Scat Pack Widebody
    Thanks Heat00 thanked for this post
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It came out nice, way better than I thought it would look, but yeah I'm not sure if it looks okay or not. It's your car though

I would've left it F8 or MAYBE gone with the matte black if you were going to do anything
    2020 Charger Scat Pack

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by snobrdrdan View Post
    It came out nice, way better than I thought it would look, but yeah I'm not sure if it looks okay or not. It's your car though

I would've left it F8 or MAYBE gone with the matte black if you were going to do anything
    That’s how I feel lol../ the good news is that it comes off very easy if need be.. I’ll give it some time and see if it grows on me.

If I change to black though , it will be glossy or satin, I don’t like matte finish

Post Thanks / Like
    The spoiler looks awesome. The hood would look better matte black, but it is different from others around.
    2019 Challenger Pitch Black Scat Pack Widebody; 2019 Ram 2500 Night Edition Delmonico Red Prior: 2015 Charger R/T

Post Thanks / Like
    Carbon fiber should be an accent... IMHO
    I like the spoiler not some much on the hood. One thing I will say is it was one hell of job, it looks real!!!!
    Last edited by hemi_57; 05-01-2021 at 08:39 AM.
    2017 Granite Crystal Scat Pack
    My Scat Pack Web Site

Post Thanks / Like
    I kind of agree with you all... funny my son (high school age) and his friends love it... that means its probably a bit over kill....

If I change it, I think I would leave the spoiler and just go satin or probably gloss black on the hood... my cousin's yellow jacket SRT 392 came from factory with a painted roof black but it was gloss finish... I know now the newer models have the option for satin black... which I have on the durango but I like shiny not matte for some reason.... so it would be between satin and gloss.... I guess that's why most of the ones ive seen are black hood as is the factory option... that means it's probably the better choice...

he did do a nice job though and it is pretty cool material....even up close people have already thought it was a real CF hood LOL.... at least the untrained eye...

I'll give it a week to see if it grows on my more lol....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    curious if anyone has any pics... since I'm going to (try) and keep f8 scat for a while, want to spice it up a little and the shop by my house some really cool glossy carbon fiber wrap....

so I think I'm going to wrap the hood and spoiler..... then I thought, why not wrap the black diffuser too.....

hopefully it's not "too much" but I saw a few cars he did and they looked amazing...

any thoughts, and does anyone have any pics or experience with this? I'll post a few pics of what I'm talking about in a sec...
    I got my hood done on my 300C and about to do the roof on my Charger. Message me for pics from my 300C. i can't upload them here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin_24 View Post
    I got my hood done on my 300C and about to do the roof on my Charger. Message me for pics from my 300C. i can't upload them here.
    will do.. what did you select?

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess the pics are to big. I did carbon fiber on the hood, and black front and rear Chrysler badges.

This was all done on a black car. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Same here I love the spoiler and maybe do the rear diffuser to match! Now that seems like it would be perfect combo...... Also gloss roof would go great without the hood being done, its amazing how something so simple can look great i have mines like that and love it. I always think of doing the hood but never pull the trigger
    Last edited by GreenGoScat392; 04-30-2021 at 04:13 PM. Reason: adding more
    17" Green Go Charger Scat Pack 20% Tint, Bronze 5 Spoke Hellcat reps, Mid Muffler delete, Luxe tail light kit, Green billet oil catch can, Red Reflective 392 Hemi badge, Zdatt 6k Led headlights

Post Thanks / Like
    Saw some other options that I love

Post Thanks / Like
    The stripes look waaaay better than having just the black hood

my 2 cents

EDIT: Just noticed the black center blackout/stripe looking thing on the front bumper in the 2nd pic....YUCK!
    Last edited by snobrdrdan; 05-01-2021 at 02:56 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by snobrdrdan View Post
    The stripes look waaaay better than having just the black hood

my 2 cents

EDIT: Just noticed the black center blackout/stripe looking thing on the front bumper in the 2nd pic....YUCK!
    Agreed and my thoughts exactly. Love the contrast and pop of those stripes. I think they are silver ... Although in some shots they look white.

Post Thanks / Like

thinking of wrapping some items

Removed the 392 as it was not helping with chrome red and black and I think it helped ... a little less busy. Also found a blue one with same hood ... I think it looks better than against f8 ... still considering the stripes lol

Last edited by Heat00; 05-01-2021 at 01:14 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast