Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s SO nice now when you get home after a cruise that you can actually still see the word “Brembo” on the calipers! Well maybe not that dirty. LOL I replaced all four corners of mine with Z23's at 3500 kms. The rears, just because I wanted to. I don’t notice any difference in braking and still quiet as yet. Great mod and a set of OEMs for a spare. Rear pads are much wider than the Brembos as well.

Edit.......I just confirmed what was a mystery (for me anyway) when I first got my 2020 of the reason my OEM Brembo rear pads only contacted a section and not the whole/or or at least most of the disc face. A bulletin came out from FCA about this last year…..Noise Issue. The first pic in the link shows the front 2 pc rotor for some reason. The second shows the exact wear pattern I had before changing to powerstops.

https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2020/MC-10173307-9999.pdf

IMG_6445 (Medium).jpg

Last edited by Donf; 07-17-2021 at 06:03 PM.
    2020 Hellraisin Charger Scat Pack Widebody
    Likes snobrdrdan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigM View Post
    I want your automotive and automotive maintenance budget So you've taken 5 Scats 100k miles for an average of 20k miles per car and 5 times you've taken off the OEM brakes to put on aftermarket? I'm too much of a cheap skate, I'd wait until the OEM brakes were at least half worn out... of course it seems like you change cars more frequently than I do too!
    Pads are 60$, not a big deal. As for the 5 scats, yes I switch a lot but I drive a lot for work, 30-35k a year so me keeping a car for a year based on the average of 12k is really 3 years of driving are the powerstops the same for 2021?

Haven’t had to do any other maintenance on these cars other than tires and oil.

Now I have a client that owns a private dealer and dodge dealer so that now helps with the cost of buying and selling.

But yes, some spend money on drugs, girls, gambling, traveling, whatever … this is my love so the wifey doesn’t complain lol…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '21 Charger Widebody Scat Pack F8, 21 DD R/T White/Red/Blacktop, '19 Challenger Widebody Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8, '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey, '18 Daytona 392, '16 Scat Pack Granite, '15 Durango R/T Blacktop, '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue, '12 Audi Q5, '10 Mustang, '08 BMW E90 M3, '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks
    Likes snobrdrdan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher69 View Post
    Heat is like the Todd Chrisley of Florida...except he likes cars instead of clothes LMAO
    Haha

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Donf View Post
    It’s SO nice now when you get home after a cruise that you can actually still see the word “Brembo” on the calipers! Well maybe not that dirty. LOL I replaced all four corners of mine with Z23's at 3500 kms. The rears, just because I wanted to. I don’t notice any difference in braking and still quiet as yet. Great mod and a set of OEMs for a spare. Rear pads are much wider than the Brembos as well.

Edit.......I just confirmed what was a mystery (for me anyway) when I first got my 2020 of the reason my OEM Brembo rear pads only contacted a section and not the whole/or or at least most of the disc face. A bulletin came out from FCA about this last year…..Noise Issue. The first pic in the link shows the front 2 pc rotor for some reason. The second shows the exact wear pattern I had before changing to powerstops.

https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2020/MC-10173307-9999.pdf

IMG_6445 (Medium).jpg

Agreed and if I installed them myself, you know it’s not hard. I haven’t ever done the rears as they don’t seem to dust like the 6 piston ones so I figure less work for my lazy a$$ lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    I ran Power Stop's Z37 on my BR9 pursuit brakes and yeh, they dust low but have terrible cold bite and will hot spot like any other ceramic. No magic as far as I'm concerned. Just another ceramic pad.
    Back to semi-metallic and better braking, less prone to hot spotting and I just wash the car when it needs it.
    2013 Dodge Charger R/T Plus, Edelbrock E-Force 2300TVS 6.8 PSI, 450hp/459tq, Corsa CatBack, 3.06 Wavetrac 215mm Diff, Severe Duty Radiator, Dual Fans, OE Oil Cooler, Pursuit BR9 Brakes. DSS Two Piece Aluminum Tracking Number Received.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    But yes, some spend money on drugs, girls, gambling, traveling, whatever … this is my love so the wifey doesn’t complain lol…
    Yup...same here! Cars are my only thing/outlet/hobby
    2020 Charger Scat Pack
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12