Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

been a while.. how you all doing?

I've had a few close calls while I wait for this DD rt lol.... there was the triple nickel and then the indigo... but I'm sitting tight and waiting.. should be here soon and then I have to tinker with it to make it sound like a SP at least..lol...and hope it doesn't suffer the same fate as the last SUV type vehicle... at least I'm in a temporary SP... 2020 sinamon that they let me drive for now.... it has ZERO traction btw with the stock 245's lol.. it's really bad actuallymeanwhile I hope you are all doing well and preparing for a good holiday season....
    '21 DD R/T White/Red/Blacktop, '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like

I still don't get why you're waiting for this Durango. There's 0.0001% chance of you actually being happy with it, even if it is just temporary.
    If it was a Hellcat or even a SRT, okay that'd be a different story though.
    But do what you gotta do
    Last edited by snobrdrdan; 12-19-2020 at 04:42 AM.
    2020 Charger Scat Pack
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by snobrdrdan View Post

I still don't get why you're waiting for this Durango. There's 0.0001% chance of you actually being happy with it, even if it is just temporary.
    If it was a Hellcat or even a SRT, okay that'd be a different story though.
    But do what you gotta do
    Yea I don’t know either but I hope you’re wrong. The deal is so good I have to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Doing fine. Just older, fatter, and grayer. Finally got my car washed for the first time in 6 months. Kids suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Charger Scat Pack/LMI Intake/3.70 gears/Longtube headers/Borla Atak/Active exhaust delete/Hemifever Tuning
    Likes SCOTT57RT, Ultimagic5, Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by centexcharger View Post
    Doing fine. Just older, fatter, and grayer. Finally got my car washed for the first time in 6 months. Kids suck. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yea I hear ya..... getting old isn't fun....... how old are your kids?? I have one that's 17 now... he can be a pain for sure lol

Post Thanks / Like

been a while.. how you all doing?

Doing well , thank you. Still waiting on my car. Took on building e-quads/dirt bikes/go karts/bikes for the kids and myself in the meantimebeen a while.. how you all doing?. I bought my wife a 19’ Durango R/T and could not be more pleased. It will be mine when she gets sick of it. It rides like a beast , quick for what it is and comfortable with the whole family. The hemi 8speed combo is a pleasure and the fact that it’s awd with the option of 4 wheel low is fantastic for the beach. Hope everyone is doing well and has a very merry Christmas. Will report back if I ever get my charger back.

16’ charger Scatpack
    Forged 392 based 426 stroker, Arrington phase four Apache heads, custom grind cam , ported and matched 6.1 manifold, long tube headers , solo performance cutback ,ati pulley and pinned crank , custom cai , Tba diff brace with 3.70’s out back and 30” et r’s
    Likes Heat00, punisher69 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Me... trying to finish up mods, mostly eye candy. The last one is sitting on the bench.

It's been cold and wet so the car is filthy. It will take most of a day to clean... due to age - MINE!

I did the led side marker mod to my 08 Corvette and upgraded the low beam DS1 bulbs to 6k. the side markers
    are a breeze. The low beam upgrade is real PITA. Of course the Vette is just as dirty as the Scat.
    2017 Granite Crystal Scat Pack
    My Scat Pack Web Site
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Shhhhh..I'm tweaking tunes and chasing 9's

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Likes 08toredrt, nvfstdodg, calcruz31, MtnRT, Heat00 and 1 others liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear you are still doing good Heat00, waiting does suck. I parked my Scat mid September as I bought a brand new 2020 Ram 1500 Classic 4x4 V6 Quad cab.
    Only 3 around my area, came with remote start, power heated seats, big screen, 20" tires etc. $37,700 CND. $42,700CND out the door, listed for $54,995.
    I have since put in LED Head and fog lights, tonneau cover and side step boards.
    Cant wait too see your newest creation lol.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Likes snobrdrdan, Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    yea I hear ya..... getting old isn't fun....... how old are your kids?? I have one that's 17 now... he can be a pain for sure lol
    1 and 4. Great kids. Just require entirely to much attention haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ronan978 View Post
    Doing well , thank you. Still waiting on my car. Took on building e-quads/dirt bikes/go karts/bikes for the kids and myself in the meantimebeen a while.. how you all doing?. I bought my wife a 19’ Durango R/T and could not be more pleased. It will be mine when she gets sick of it. It rides like a beast , quick for what it is and comfortable with the whole family. The hemi 8speed combo is a pleasure and the fact that it’s awd with the option of 4 wheel low is fantastic for the beach. Hope everyone is doing well and has a very merry Christmas. Will report back if I ever get my charger back.

Hey bud! Nice to hear from you and glad the Durango isn’t too bad lol... life could be worse I mean it still has a 5.7 and looks good, the front looks like a charger anyhow lol... and should be comfortable... I will tinker with it for sure

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher69 View Post
    Shhhhh..I'm tweaking tunes and chasing 9's

Somehow I knew that before you said it lol. Hope you’re well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvinMyCharger View Post
    Glad to hear you are still doing good Heat00, waiting does suck. I parked my Scat mid September as I bought a brand new 2020 Ram 1500 Classic 4x4 V6 Quad cab.
    Only 3 around my area, came with remote start, power heated seats, big screen, 20" tires etc. $37,700 CND. $42,700CND out the door, listed for $54,995.
    I have since put in LED Head and fog lights, tonneau cover and side step boards.
    Cant wait too see your newest creation lol.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Sweet ride.... and yes I hope to do something to this Durango... I’m already trying to figure out some exhaust combo but it’s like trial and error all over again haha... it was easy on the charger...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by centexcharger View Post
    1 and 4. Great kids. Just require entirely to much attention haha.

Oh wow young! Enjoy this time though, because Before you know it they aren’t fun anymore, they become bitter teenagers lol. And now my 17 year old had the option to keep his charger or get the Durango and as soon as he figured out that gets him an r/t with a 5.7 hemi, he was all in lol... couldn’t be mad at him for that, at his age in 1989 I had a 5.0 hatch mustang lx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    Somehow I knew that before you said it lol. Hope you’re well!

Yeah we're doing alright. About to head east for the holidays. Gonna let the beast sit in the garage for a couple weeks

Went to the track with it today. Local 1/8 mile but it's tacky as heck. Just went to run a few logs to work with. Best was a [email protected] (with the 275's on the front). Not bad, but there's more in it.

Glad you're holding up ok....even though that durango won't last a hot month when you get it hahahaa

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast