Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    got the DG RT today. some pics below. this is my son's car, we sold the charger gt and got him this. Love the color, love the interior, it's perfect for him. drives nice. MPG after first 100 miles was horrible at 15.2. my scat gets 17 LOL. just saying.. and yes that's expected. Insurance went down 500/6 months somehow, so thats a plus.

it's really quiet. needs exhaust ASAP. again, coming from my scat this morning this thing felt slow and with terrible handling LOL... but I know, it's not supposed to be the same. I will say the UC5 is awesome with the wireless charging pad... hope the chargers get this soon.

here you go...give me a sec, have to do from phone...

also removed dodge emblem from front and swapped side hemis out for black 345's lol... some more small items to come. I will say, it looks good. I was worried I would hate the rims and tires at 20x8 but they still look nice and probably fine for what this is lol
    '21 DD R/T White/Red/Blacktop, '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Side by side next to Sinamon sticks lol

Post Thanks / Like
    The Durango’s are nice from almost every angle. From the back corners they look like minivans. Kills it every time for me. But I still keep contemplating one. Let us know how it goes.

2016 Charger Scat Pack/LMI Intake/3.70 gears/Longtube headers/Borla Atak/Active exhaust delete/Hemifever Tuning
    Likes snobrdrdan, Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    So does this mean the bets are back on?
    Durango looks good but no SP!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    2019 Challenger Pitch Black Scat Pack Widebody; 2019 Ram 2500 Night Edition Delmonico Red Prior: 2015 Charger R/T
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by centexcharger View Post
    The Durango’s are nice from almost every angle. From the back corners they look like minivans. Kills it every time for me. But I still keep contemplating one. Let us know how it goes.

I don’t disagree. But, if you want or need the comfort and space there isn’t a better option. Not that I need either, just saying. There is also the Awd 392 version but man it’s expensive lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mus99gt View Post
    So does this mean the bets are back on?
    Durango looks good but no SP!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Lol... well, it’s coming so I’ll probably take it . I think the question or new bet should be, how long until I’m miserable enough to sell it and get a charger . My gut tells me 90-120 days.

Although it’s not too late, I could tell them I don’t want mine as it’s not here yet and they don’t care.

That being said, I drove the dg a bit and I have to admit it is nice and comfy. I’m going to do something g to his exhaust and see if that satisfies my scat pack inner desire lol

Post Thanks / Like

been a while.. how you all doing?

What options are you looking for on a scat? You might have to shop outside your area and make a little trip Mark Dodge out of Louisiana has pretty good discounts I just got a quote from him on a a future order possibly. I noticed when I was shopping for either heavily discounted 19s or good priced 20s down S FL dealer has some ridiculous pricing. I’m in NW FL but sadly scat pack inventory seems to be scarce unless you want a base with no options.

Edit) Lakeland or lake city dodge seems to ring a bell too I think they might have pretty good discounts to on factory orders.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleRT View Post
    What options are you looking for on a scat? You might have to shop outside your area and make a little trip Mark Dodge out of Louisiana has pretty good discounts I just got a quote from him on a a future order possibly. I noticed when I was shopping for either heavily discounted 19s or good priced 20s down S FL dealer has some ridiculous pricing. I’m in NW FL but sadly scat pack inventory seems to be scarce unless you want a base with no options. Edit) Lakeland or lake city dodge seems to ring a bell too I think they might have pretty good discounts to on factory orders.
    yes you're probably right... but I think for now I'm going to take the DD RT and give it a try. I was happy to get my insurance discount today too, somehow going from a v6 charger worth 20k to a v8 DD worth 45k, it went down $1016 for the year so when mine arrives to replace the temp scat, I save $2032 for the year... and no I'm not sure who I'm trying to convince here LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    The Durango looks nice! And your son is one lucky kid!

It's interesting to see it has the '20 Charger Scat WB/Dynamics Package flat bottom steering wheel too

I'd love to have one of these for the wife, but if you're saying the MPG's are that bad....forget about it. She has a all highway commute, but still....gas is only going to go up from this point & I know these don't lease out worth a crap (they're expensive).
    2020 Charger Scat Pack

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    Lol... well, it’s coming so I’ll probably take it . I think the question or new bet should be, how long until I’m miserable enough to sell it and get a charger . My gut tells me 90-120 days.

Although it’s not too late, I could tell them I don’t want mine as it’s not here yet and they don’t care.

That being said, I drove the dg a bit and I have to admit it is nice and comfy. I’m going to do something g to his exhaust and see if that satisfies my scat pack inner desire lol

76 days 17 hours 36 mins

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by snobrdrdan View Post
    The Durango looks nice! And your son is one lucky kid!

It's interesting to see it has the '20 Charger Scat WB/Dynamics Package flat bottom steering wheel too

I'd love to have one of these for the wife, but if you're saying the MPG's are that bad....forget about it. She has a all highway commute, but still....gas is only going to go up from this point & I know these don't lease out worth a crap (they're expensive).
    After 210 Miles were at 13.5 omg lol.... it’s perfect for my son, I feel he is safe in there...and it’s beautiful and comfortable but I must admit I just came back from boca and I miss my scat already. I just hate suvs in general... the handling is so bad and feels like it’s struggling to accelrate lol here we go

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric40962005 View Post
    76 days 17 hours 36 mins

Hahaha. What’s up Eric long time...

Post Thanks / Like

The white knuckle arrived lol... interior is sweet . Already got exhaust piece on order we’ll turn this into a scat pack somehow hahah

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, but white? Had a white Explorer, next to black 2nd hardest to keep clean.
    My PD uses a few 5.7 2020 Durango's. They do look mean.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast