Thread: Lug nuts

Post Thanks / Like

Lug nuts

Anyone have advice for black locking lug nut set for satin black hellcat replicas?

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Gorilla lugnuts

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    2017 Challenger Scat Pack 6spd Torred. Mods: Mids and Resonators Delete, Dual Quad Tips, Windows Tinted, Hellcat Airbox, Fastman Throttlebody, H&R Lowering Springs, Barton Shifter w/Mr. Norms Pistol Grip, Per4mance Dev. IRS Differential Brace, Z Automotive Tazer, Speedlogix Front and Rear Strut Brace, Whiteline Front and Rear Swaybars, Spohn Swaybar Endlinks, Downforce Solutions Front Half Splitters and Wickerbill, Diablo T2 EX Tuner w/unlocked PCM, Jay Greene Tune.
    Likes RT NOMAD, Manhattan501 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Lug nuts
    Lug nuts

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Gorillas are awful imho. I bought a set for my Jeep and they were rusty in one winter, and their customer service is non-existent.

I used McGards on a few cars and they lasted much much longer, and their service is great too (I broke a lock nut due to me being stupid and they purolated a new one to me next day.) I even emailed and asked about a case for them on a different car, and they sent me a plastic case for the lock keys for free, which was nice.

Post Thanks / Like
    I looked at Gorilla a while back and was not impressed so I'd look into McGard as well, and they also make the Mopar locks.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2016 Challenger SRT 392, A8, Technology Group

Post Thanks / Like
    Take notice on the replica's lug hole size, as they might require a small(er) diameter lug nut
    2020 Charger Widebody Scat Pack