Quote Originally Posted by Eric40962005 View Post
    Hey not everything has to be black grumpy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You go wash your mouth out ya filthy animal lol
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher69 View Post
    You go wash your mouth out ya filthy animal lol
    I’m trying the beer is making me filthier though.

Likes punisher69, Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol.. you guys are funny . I really like this one but it has so many options hat the price is out of control... I’ll wait to see the white one when it comes in, it’s 6000$ less which is substantial

'19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Enough drama! Just go get it! We got money riding on this!! lol

I like them all but the one with the black hood looks awesome!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    2019 Challenger Pitch Black Scat Pack Widebody; 2019 Ram 2500 Night Edition Delmonico Red Prior: 2015 Charger R/T
    Likes Heat00, ODB liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mus99gt View Post
    Enough drama! Just go get it! We got money riding on this!! lol

I like them all but the one with the black hood looks awesome!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Scat is Gone, you all lost your bets this time!.... working on it believe me! I know that triple nickel is just insane

Post Thanks / Like

Scat is Gone, you all lost your bets this time!

Btw what is the story on the brakes , do the powerstop pads work ok ? If I recall the new pads don’t cover the whole rotor or something? Just preparing things mentally lol

Last edited by Heat00; 10-17-2020 at 07:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    Btw what is the story either brakes , do the powerstop pads work ok ? If I recall the new pads don’t cover the whole rotor or something? Just preparing things mentally lol

Good question!

I need to know this as well I am almost ready to replace mine too.

Thanks in advance Scat is Gone, you all lost your bets this time!Scat is Gone, you all lost your bets this time!
    Likes Eric40962005, Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by danny25ss View Post
    Good question!

I need to know this as well I am almost ready to replace mine too.

Thanks in advance Scat is Gone, you all lost your bets this time!Scat is Gone, you all lost your bets this time!
    Samesies

Post Thanks / Like
    Btw what is the story on the brakes , do the powerstop pads work ok ? If I recall the new pads don’t cover the whole rotor or something? Just preparing things mentally lol

I just put the Z26's (pads and rotors) on mine about 2k miles ago and I love them

Post Thanks / Like
    As already mentioned, yup. I had the Z26's on my '20 WB.
    Less dust, but slightly less bite than the stock Brembo pads.

Ironically though....after less than 2 months, I'm over the Widebody and trading it in already for a narrow body again.
    If you were local, I'd hook you up with the Black Carbon wheels from mine (500 miles on them) for the Devil's Wheels if you got "stuck" with a car with them.

The WB "looks" cool, but it's too much for the little bit of driving that I do....which is picking up kids from school, lol.
    2020 Charger Widebody Scat Pack
    Likes hemi_57, Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by snobrdrdan View Post
    As already mentioned, yup. I had the Z26's on my '20 WB.Less dust, but slightly less bite than the stock Brembo pads.Ironically though....after less than 2 months, I'm over the Widebody and trading it in already for a narrow body again.If you were local, I'd hook you up with the Black Carbon wheels from mine (500 miles on them) for the Devil's Wheels if you got "stuck" with a car with them.The WB "looks" cool, but it's too much for the little bit of driving that I do....which is picking up kids from school, lol.
    wow.. interesting. I don't understand though.... not that I'm one to talk about this subject but 2 months in will be a big loss ....so no money savings there and then why make that change?

Post Thanks / Like
    As already mentioned, yup. I had the Z26's on my '20 WB.
    Less dust, but slightly less bite than the stock Brembo pads.

Ironically though....after less than 2 months, I'm over the Widebody and trading it in already for a narrow body again.
    If you were local, I'd hook you up with the Black Carbon wheels from mine (500 miles on them) for the Devil's Wheels if you got "stuck" with a car with them.

The WB "looks" cool, but it's too much for the little bit of driving that I do....which is picking up kids from school, lol.
    I am really not surprised... I was not a fan from day one. I wouldn't be surprised they kill it just like the Dart and PT Cruiser.

OBTW - I had a PT Cruiser (wife's car). POS for sure.
    2017 Granite Crystal Scat Pack
    My Scat Pack Web Site

Post Thanks / Like
    I know I've been away from this message board. Just read over 130 post and my conclusion is....

Owner of a 20 Ram Laramie, 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Post Thanks / Like
    wow.. interesting. I don't understand though.... not that I'm one to talk about this subject but 2 months in will be a big loss ....so no money savings there and then why make that change?
    Nope, no loss at all!
    The used car market is crazy/hot right now.

On my '19 Scat that I traded in towards the Widebody (2 months ago)....it was one year old & had 5k miles on it and it was a lease. They gave me $38k on it & I owed $34,800 on it. Made out with $3200 in cash on that.
    And my '20 WB payment was less than the '19 lease payment!

On my '20 WB, I owe $46k on it and it's a lease as well. They're giving me my payoff for it & there's 500 miles on it.

I'm getting into a fully loaded ($50k) narrow body '20 Scat for less than what I'm paying right now (they're below Employee Price) and I'm doing $0 due at delivery too. So it's costing me nothing (actually saving a few bucks) on this little upgrade/downgrade -- depending on how you look at it.

Getting Employee price helps though here, not gonna lie, even on this new lease. As it's ~$4600 off MSRP on my car.
    Then I qualify for $1000 in rebates (conquest & first responder). Then, in addition, they're $700 under the Employee price, by giving up some of the holdback.
    Add that with a strong residual on the lease (61%), it's a decent bargain.

Should be picking it up on Saturday.

Any luck/news on your hunt???
    Last edited by snobrdrdan; Yesterday at 04:04 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope, no loss at all!
    The used car market is crazy/hot right now.

On my '19 Scat that I traded in towards the Widebody (2 months ago)....it was one year old & had 5k miles on it and it was a lease. They gave me $38k on it & I owed $34,800 on it. Made out with $3200 in cash on that.
    And my '20 WB payment was less than the '19 lease payment!

On my '20 WB, I owe $46k on it and it's a lease as well. They're giving me my payoff for it & there's 500 miles on it.

I'm getting into a fully loaded ($50k) narrow body '20 Scat for less than what I'm paying right now (they're below Employee Price) and I'm doing $0 due at delivery too. So it's costing me nothing (actually saving a few bucks) on this little upgrade/downgrade -- depending on how you look at it.

Getting Employee price helps though here, not gonna lie, even on this new lease. As it's ~$4600 off MSRP on my car.
    Then I qualify for $1000 in rebates (conquest & first responder). Then, in addition, they're $700 under the Employee price, by giving up some of the holdback.
    Add that with a strong residual on the lease (61%), it's a decent bargain.

Should be picking it up on Saturday.

Any luck/news on your hunt???
    I just hurt my brain reading than... Math/Accounting skills stop after reconciling my check book. lmao

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789