Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2021 lineup

Post Thanks / Like

2021 lineup

Anyone else watch the asesore live broadcast? In case you didn’t, dodge finally threw the hellcat engine in the Durango like I said in a post a while back lol. They gave the hellcat (base hellcat), 94 more HP with some sticky sticky fat tires. And best of all?? The charger redeye was introduced!! So freakin awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes Heat00, Richie Carbone, Slidd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Dodge Muscle | Explore Charger & Challenger | Dodge

Link^

Post Thanks / Like
    Challenger SRT Hellcat Super Stock is the one upgraded with 807hp and DRs. It's not a base model Hellcat, but yet another sub model. These guys need to stop slapping more names on cars and be original. Or better yet, actually make them packages instead of sub models.

Durango will also be a limited run for 2021, probably so to ensure they sell them all. Afterall, doesn't everyone want a 8mpg SUV with 700hp and RWD to run to soccer practice?
    '18 Charger SP - Tech/Driver's/Beats Packages, WRT wheels - Tazer
    Previous:
    '17 Camaro 2SS A8
    Thanks Heat00 thanked for this post
    Likes 768mph, Bandit392, Ultimagic5, BorisGT liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Me want it but would be scared for my life looks sick
    2019 Charger Scat Pack Destroyer Grey, Dynamics Package, Plus Group, Dual Carbon Stripe

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSound View Post
    Challenger SRT Hellcat Super Stock is the one upgraded with 807hp and DRs. It's not a base model Hellcat, but yet another sub model. These guys need to stop slapping more names on cars and be original. Or better yet, actually make them packages instead of sub models.

Durango will also be a limited run for 2021, probably so to ensure they sell them all. Afterall, doesn't everyone want a 8mpg SUV with 700hp and RWD to run to soccer practice?
    Lol love your comment

Post Thanks / Like
    doesn't everyone want a 8mpg SUV with 700hp and RWD to run to soccer practice?
    Yes...

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
    2005 Brilliant Black 300C
    Qtp dual oval cutouts, LegMaker True V2 CAI
    ZAuto Tranzformer, Diablo Trinity 93 canned tune, Hoosier Dr2
    Likes snobrdrdan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blistering View Post
    Yes...

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
    Double yes.

2016 Charger Scat Pack/LMI Intake/3.70 gears/Longtube headers/Borla Atak/Active exhaust delete/Hemifever Tuning
    Likes snobrdrdan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Doubt it'll be RWD, probably follow the Grand Cherokee and be AWD

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pursuitlx View Post
    Doubt it'll be RWD, probably follow the Grand Cherokee and be AWD
    I doubt it. It would infringe on the trackhawk. It certainly needs it with that weight because it won't be faster than a scat pack is without. Kind of defeats the purpose of having all that power IMO. The current SRT Durango is only RWD too.

Speaking of which, guesses on price? My guess you'll be able to buy an R/T Durango and a SP Challenger for the same price lol.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I doubt it. It would infringe on the trackhawk. It certainly needs it with that weight because it won't be faster than a scat pack is without. Kind of defeats the purpose of having all that power IMO. The current SRT Durango is only RWD too.

Speaking of which, guesses on price? My guess you'll be able to buy an R/T Durango and a SP Challenger for the same price lol.

Durango HC is definitely AWD. Check the '//4' badge under the 'Durango' badge.
    '17 Destroyer Gray Charger Daytona 392

Post Thanks / Like
    The current SRT Durango is only RWD too.

The Durango SRT (392) is AWD, btw.
    That pushes ~$70k.

I'm guessing it'll be "cheaper" than the Jeep GC Trackhawk @ $80-85k. BUT that one year production thing might make them hard to obtain and/or make the dealers want to mark them up.

Infringing on the Trackhawk though? Possibly, but it's a different vehicle. Durango has the 3rd row and the Jeep doesn't.
    Last edited by snobrdrdan; 07-03-2020 at 05:53 AM.
    2019 Charger Scat Pack

Post Thanks / Like
    I stand corrected. If the regular SRT is $62K starting, it will probably be more than a jeep. Maybe 3rd row will justify that. Yea then the markup for being limited will make it unobtainium.

Post Thanks / Like

Gee, if I didn't know better I'd think you're complaining about getting more Demon parts on the Challenger, a Hellcat powered Durango, and a Redeye Charger!
    Should you go get a Covid test? LOL

This post is intended to be sarcastic, humorous, hopefully funny to all. If however I offended anyone, especially chevy lovers, i apologize.
    Well actually, anyone but chevy lovers!
    Last edited by pursuitlx; 07-20-2020 at 11:02 AM.
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pursuitlx View Post
    Gee, if I didn't know better I'd think you're complaining about getting more Demon parts on the Challenger, a Hellcat powered Durango, and a Redeye Charger!
    Should you go get a Covid test? LOL
    One, I never complained about anything on the Super Stock other than the fact we now have 14 models of Challenger because Dodge likes to call everything a separate model instead of doing what virtually every other manufacturer does, make them packages or trims. I mean Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody, its like those posers at a car meet trying to impress people by stringing a bunch of terms together when someone asks what kind of car they have.

Two, did I say anything about the Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody? See there we go again! I'm glad the Charger finally got some hand-me-down love.

Three, yes I am not a fan of putting a Hellcat motor in every model possible. I would rather see "obtainable" cars get some attention. Why can't the Chargers get DRs or a transbake. How about give the 5.7 guys some love too.

Four, what the hell does COVID have to do with anything? Do you think its funny? Perhaps you should get a reading comprehension test since you failed to understand my simple post.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, we don't do soccer practice, but I'd enjoy grocery runs in it 2021 lineup

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Thanks pursuitlx thanked for this post
    Likes 768mph liked this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast