Thread: Tcs

Post Thanks / Like

Tcs

Who hates this lol?

Getting on an on-ramp I goosed it ever so slightly and this thing not only kicks in it feels like I killed damn thing. Since I grew up driving Firebirds and Camaros I had already made my corrections and with this omg wtfTcsTcsTcs!!!

Just had to vent my displeasure. I know it’s there for safety but when you know what to do already ughhhh.

Well anyways happy Friday and happy Memorial Day.

Be sure not to just only say, “Thank you for your service.” But to ask a vet to tell you a story. Tcs
    Likes futureofvegas liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by danny25ss View Post
    Who hates this lol? Getting on an on-ramp I goosed it ever so slightly and this thing not only kicks in it feels like I killed damn thing. Since I grew up driving Firebirds and Camaros I had already made my corrections and with this omg wtfTcsTcsTcs!!!Just had to vent my displeasure. I know it’s there for safety but when you know what to do already ughhhh. Well anyways happy Friday and happy Memorial Day. Be sure not to just only say, “Thank you for your service.” But to ask a vet to tell you a story. Tcs
    yea I hear you but things can get ugly quick without it, coupled with some not so new tires and some rain and it's all over... just saying it could actually help someday... besides, I believe you can just turn it off when you want to or start in track mode I think that turns it off as well.
    '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...
    Likes danny25ss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely true!

The wife has kicked hers in many times. Tcs

I wasn’t expecting it and was like ugh.

Regularly I disable it if I wanna play Tcs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    The 300srt I had was the 1st high HP RWD car I had with nanny controls. It took 1 time fighting it & wound up spinning the car 180 & almost crashing with it on, Drove with it off for 5 years.
    Thanks danny25ss thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    On my 05 I have the wire to the box on a switch that is always shut off. Rain or shine i keep it off. One time I hit ice and that **** sent me all over with the wheels all locking up randomly. Another time turning into an on ramp in the rain it kicked out hard, past 45° and I corrected to go into the left shoulder, by the time the computer decided to stop assisting me it had me back across the lane into the right shoulder.

Idk if its improved after all these years or if mine is just possessed but I do not trust it. Its gotten me far closer to trouble than my arms and feet ever have.

If you got enough skill and reaction time then I say shut if off otherwise you may as well just take your hands off the wheel. fighting it is gonna put you in a wall or pole. If some one doesn't know how to handle the car without it then they probably wont have problems with it being on.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
    2005 Brilliant Black 300C
    Qtp dual oval cutouts, LegMaker True V2 CAI
    ZAuto Tranzformer, Diablo Trinity 93 canned tune, Hoosier Dr2
    Thanks danny25ss thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yup.

Here’s what I do for fun so sideways is second nature lol.

Hooters girls aside it’s a dirt super stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk