Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    i have recently installed auxito 16k lumen/pair 80w 6500k color from amazon for ~$50. i am keeping it.before this one i have tried hikari ultra led - that had bad pattern due to which it did not feel bright. after hikari i have tried diode dynamics sl1. that had better pattern, smoother but there was noticeable flickering. so here i am not sure if flickering is the right term. when on battery the light was solid, but with engine subtle strobe effect. better pattern that hikari but due to this strobo effect it went back. then i have tried this auxito. cheapest. best pattern! almost like halogen. mild strobo effect with engine on but when driving you would not notice. definitely brighter than halogen.when i say bad pattern - i played extensively with proper angeling with all bulbs. 3 - 9 oclock and all that.auxito the loudest with fans but that is not a problem. we will see how long it will last. sl1 was heaviest best made but it barely fit under dust cap.i am replacing the driver's side by removing the air intake box. by now i have replaced the air filter box like 4 times, but every time i have problem reattaching the top of the box to the base in scatpack 19. those hinges just dont go in. very very bad experience with such simple thing.anyways auxito is best. they give you more rubber rings. luckily becuase i had to use the middle sized because default was making the bulb too loose. the collar rotation on auxito also easiest.

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^
    Hmmm...well that makes me feel a little more confident now about the Auxitos.
    I just bought them the other day, and was gonna try and install them today.

Are they blu-ish at all? The box label said "non white" on them and since they're 6500k, is why I'm asking.
    2019 Charger Scat Pack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12