Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    BFGoodrich G-Force Comp 2 AS. Running them on my hellcat in the rears right now. Good all season/summer tire.
    Hellcat PB > ET: 10.942, MPH: 125.66, 60': 1.636, R/T: .242
    Bone Stock Scat Pack PB > ET: 11.612, MPH: 119.52, 60': 1.634, R/T: .000 (gone but not forgotten).
    Likes am5424 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I went with the ATTURO AZ850 and will be the first to say they live up to the hype. They are great tires that seems to stick no matter what and so far tread wear is OK

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Likes troper liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader2020 View Post
    I went with the ATTURO AZ850 and will be the first to say they live up to the hype. They are great tires that seems to stick no matter what and so far tread wear is OKSent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    I'd probably avoid Atturos. This is from a guy on the HC forum, right after he made a 150 mph run!
    Last edited by piening2150; 04-29-2020 at 07:22 PM.
    '17 Destroyer Gray Charger Daytona 392
    Likes snobrdrdan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Well damn bro. It's like you never see the bad stuff until after you buy stuff lol. Not here to defend or condemn but they have been great tires for me so far.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by piening2150 View Post
    I'd probably avoid Atturos. This is from a guy on the HC forum, right after he made a 150 mph run!
    I can tell you for absolute fact that debris is not the fault of the tire and it DEFINITELY didn't happen while driving down the road at ANY speed. That bead was destroyed when it got installed. The outside of the bead doesn't find its way inside once it's seated. It's a physical impossibility.

The installer slapped that puppy on dry and ate it up with the machine. All that debris got inside the tire before it ever got aired up and balanced.

I've been mounting tires for 30 years and have damaged my fair share of beads, and they all looked just like that.

Is the Atturo the best tire out there? No, it isn't. For the price though, it's hard to beat.

I'm on my 2nd set of them. 315 rear 275 front. My first set of rears developed a small split all the way across the tread..and that was MY fault. 6 smokey burnouts and 20-30 donuts for a video shoot within an hour tends to destroy ANY tire.

I'm not trying to break your balls, that just wasn't the fault of the tire.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by punisher69; 04-30-2020 at 09:02 AM.
    Thanks Tikibeast thanked for this post
    Likes HWDan, PaulMc, SuperSound, Vader2020 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I like my 555’s but will probably try out the Conti’s next. Since mine is a daily driver, I’d like a bit more wet traction.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got Nitto NT555R on the back. I want maximum dry traction. They have been ok in the rain. I was hoping they would have better dry traction.
    2015 Charger SRT 392. Powerstop Z26 pads, ZL1 rock guards, Husky floor mats, tint. Lovin' it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher69 View Post
    I can tell you for absolute fact that debris is not the fault of the tire and it DEFINITELY didn't happen while driving down the road at ANY speed. That bead was destroyed when it got installed. The outside of the bead doesn't find its way inside once it's seated. It's a physical impossibility.

The installer slapped that puppy on dry and ate it up with the machine. All that debris got inside the tire before it ever got aired up and balanced.

I've been mounting tires for 30 years and have damages my fair share of beads, and they all looked just like that.

Is the Atturo the best tire out there? No, it isn't. For the price though, it's hard to beat.

I'm on my 2nd set of them. 315 rear 275 front. My first set of rears developed a small split all the way across the tread..and that was MY fault. 6 smokey burnouts and 20-30 donuts for a video shoot within an hour tends to destroy ANY tire.

I'm not trying to break your balls, that just wasn't the fault of the tire.

That's scary man. I know he said he bought the car used with those tires on it. No idea how long he had it or how many miles he put on it with the tires in that condition.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by piening2150 View Post
    That's scary man. I know he said he bought the car used with those tires on it. No idea how long he had it or how many miles he put on it with the tires in that condition.
    Based on the damage the inside took from those pieces, I'd say quite a while. I bet they took a lot of weight to balance as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the DWS06's in 275/315 format and they are fantastic in the rain and ride pretty nice. That being said, they flat spot BAD. It's been cooler here still and even though my car is kept in an insulated garage which stays around 50-55F I get flat spotting even after letting it sit from 12pm to 7:45am. It goes away fairly quickly but it still is annoying. I'm REALLY hoping it goes away once the weather gets warmer but I'm worried about storage of the charger next winter.. PSI in each tire is 30 cold and 32 warm.
    2017 Pitch Black Charger Scat Pack 392
    20% tint, BT Matte Black Catch Can, LED interior lighting, ZL1 Rock Guards, K&N drop in filter, MaxBeam Smoked LED side markers, 20x9.5/20x11 HR5 Hell Raiser wheels w/ Conti DWS06 275/315 w/ 3mm spacer.
    Likes Tikibeast liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I went with Michelin PS4S for 3 seasons and Blizacks for winter......
    Likes Tikibeast liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextar View Post
    I have the DWS06's in 275/315 format and they are fantastic in the rain and ride pretty nice. That being said, they flat spot BAD. It's been cooler here still and even though my car is kept in an insulated garage which stays around 50-55F I get flat spotting even after letting it sit from 12pm to 7:45am. It goes away fairly quickly but it still is annoying. I'm REALLY hoping it goes away once the weather gets warmer but I'm worried about storage of the charger next winter.. PSI in each tire is 30 cold and 32 warm.
    In Texas, I've experienced the same issue with Continental Extreme Contact tires in the same size, I keep mine at 34 cold, 36 warm(during the winter, I'll drop a few PSI in summer).
    Last edited by Combatvet; 05-01-2020 at 12:42 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatvet View Post
    In Texas, I've experience the same issue with Continental Extreme Contact tires in the same size, I keep mine at 34 cold, 36 warm(during the winter, I'll drop a few PSI in summer).
    Same here. The Conti Extreme Contact Sports on my Genesis Sedan would have a bit of a flat spot during the chillier months here after sitting in my garage overnight. A little bump in PSI during the colder months would usually help out a bit. That being said, I never experienced the issue during the summer. While I agree that it was an annoyance, I was able to overlook it due to the tires superb handling.
    Paul
    16 Charger Scat Pack
    LMI carbon fiber CAI, catch can, 19 grille, Ikon Rear Diffuser, Vertini RF 1.3 20x10/20x11, Tazer

Post Thanks / Like
    Nitro NT555 G2

Post Thanks / Like
    I second the DSW 06 from conti. Also like to add the Firestone Indy 500 fire hawks. They’re a mix of street tire & drag radial. I love those tires, specially for the rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast