Post Thanks / Like

2020 Scat Pack passenger cloth seat height?

Just wondering if there is anyway to drop the height of the passenger seat in this thing, I had a 2016 scat pack with the alcantara seats that were both power and the passenger seat in it could go very low or very high. This 2020 just has the manual adjust cloth seats and it is as high up as my old SP was at full height. I checked around the seat and didn't see any adjustments other than tilt and fwd and back. Any adult over 5'9" will hit their head on the roof. Anyone else have this issue, can you buy an electric adjust scat pack seat and replace this one? Any ideas appreciated, thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am 6'-1" and have plenty of headroom even with a helmet on. Same cloth interior. People are all proportioned different I guess. Good luck finding a solution.

Recaro(R) - Dodge Charger 2018 Speed Series Seat[]=SUBMODEL|R%2FT+Scat+Pack

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Last edited by Knuckle Bone; 03-23-2020 at 06:48 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Years ago on another car, I had an auto trim ship locate a used passenger power seat. They swapped the upholstery & wired the "new" seat for power. It looked & worked like it was there from the beginning. The shop I used did a lot of work repairing stolen vehicles that were recovered and stripped or damaged, so they were quite familiar with the interior of cars.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the suggestion, might have to look into that. Even my driver seat went lower in my 16 along with the passenger seat but this 2020 the passenger seat is way to high and I can live with the driver seat but sitting inbthe passenger seat my head hits the headliner unless I recline the hell out of it. I'm around 6'3" but I'm long wasted so if I sit up straight my head brushes the headliner. My 2012 Charger didn't have this issue either. Might just try and buy some alcantara seats out of a scat pack and replace these.

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m tall too, 6’5”. I don’t have a problem so much with headroom but with the review mirror being in my line of sight. Lowering the seat doesn’t seem like much of an option without some serious fabrication to the floor. I’d like to move the mirror up higher on the glass but not sure how all that is assembled or possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm assuming that you have the plain seat adjustment switches? If you press the switch dead in the middle, it adjusts the seat up and down. I'm nearly 6'3 and have a ton of headroom.

Disregard this entire post because I'm an idiot that doesn't pay attention.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by PaulMc; 04-28-2020 at 02:14 PM.
    Paul
    16 Charger Scat Pack
    LMI carbon fiber CAI, catch can, 19 grille, Ikon Rear Diffuser, Vertini RF 1.3 20x10/20x11, Tazer

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^
    Paul, that's the driver's seat. The OP was complaining about the passenger seat, non power cloth, which doesn't have a height adjustment apparently
    2019 Charger Scat Pack

Post Thanks / Like
    Guess it's like Challenger, nothing on the passenger seat either and can't adjust except for front and back.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2016 Challenger SRT 392, A8, Technology Group

Post Thanks / Like
    Push down on the forward backwards button.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by snobrdrdan View Post
    ^^^
    Paul, that's the driver's seat. The OP was complaining about the passenger seat, non power cloth, which doesn't have a height adjustment apparently
    Yeah, I noticed after you said something... I've edited my post appropriately.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeauty392 View Post
    Push down on the forward backwards button.