Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ohhh gotcha. On the update for the unconnect, have you checked the website for a download? I did mine like a year back and have disregarded any new ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit392 View Post
    Ohhh gotcha. On the update for the unconnect, have you checked the website for a download? I did mine like a year back and have disregarded any new ones.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup... I downloaded an update shortly after I bought my 17 Scat along with the update TSB (with 1 update). I opt'd not to install it as I didn't have any issues described in the TSB. Now if I key in my Vin # on the Uconnect screen it says my radio is up to date. One of the FCA CS Reps on this forum asked for more info many months ago and I am still waiting for a reply.

I have pics if anyone is intrested.
    2017 Granite Crystal Scat Pack
    My Scat Pack Web Site
    Likes Bandit392 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Still no "features" on a 5.7 car :(
    16 Charger RT, R1 slotted rotors, ST pads, Mopar super track pack suspension, Mopar strut bar, 3.09LSD
    07 300 SRT8-retired

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle Bone View Post
    Windows up / down works.

Bee on start up NOT working, NEVER has with Tazer. I only mentioned it because I "unmarried" (back to stock settings) while trouble shooting. It was the first time I had seen it in a long time.

Double bypass install is very simple, even a caveman could do it
    Thanks for the info.

Wait....you unmarried it & THEN the bee showed up? I'm confused

Mine just says "Charger" on startup. I thought only the Challenger (?) got the bee on the startup screen?
    2019 Charger Scat Pack

Post Thanks / Like
    Chargers have the bee on start up also.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ODB View Post
    Yes, pre 2019

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Thanks ODB thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    None of my modes except default are working(not even sport). Also, "ADAPT RESET" isn't working either. Unfortunately i did an Unmarry first before the update. Guess i need to put back the older version, Marry it, then update it. Seems that is what some of you did to get it to work, or did i misread the post? I have a 392 Daytona 2018

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone reached out to Zautomotive to let them know? Also looks like they posted a new beta on 3/19 with minor fixes in the notes. May help. I'm going to try the 2.4.4 update since the windows remote is the only feature I'm interested in until they fix the new update.
    '18 Charger SP - Tech/Driver's/Beats Packages, WRT wheels - Tazer
    Previous:
    '17 Camaro 2SS A8

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't updated mine in over a year, and I have windows up and down from that one.

Based on the issues you guys are having I think I'm going to hold off on this update for a while lol

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    This was the first time i updated mine since getting it back in 2018.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ODB View Post
    Yes, pre 2019

So 2019's gained features but lost the bee?
    And when you guys add the Tazer, you then lose the bee?

If anyone knows....it says that the startup screen can be changed with the Tazer, but we can't add the bee on a 2019?

Post Thanks / Like
    Wonder if the issues are cause I had unmarried the device prior to the update. Maybe the 2.45 version builds upon the 2.44 being already installed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Perhaps it’s time for me to find threads like this and clear some things up...

I’ll randomly address some of the posts above in no particular order.

The scat pack bee still can’t be accessed while in SRT mode because the instrument cluster, when in SRT mode, knows NOT to allow it to be displayed.
    That said, if you have a 2018 you can access Demon screen, and if 2019 you can get demon it redeye, or if you put the 2.4.5 beta on you can get the 1320 logo.

About the original post here, track traction was never attainable on a scat pack as it doesn’t have adaptive suspension and that’s what makes the difference between sport and track.

Button remapping is a live setting. Has nothing to do with marrying or firmware version. As long as the Tazer is plugged in and mapping is set, it’ll do its job.

If you run 2.4.5, start off my making sure EngMode TransMode and PwrMode are all set you Auto. This will allow drive modes to work as always.
    You can use these settings to OVERRIDE the drive mode and control engine/transmission separately.
    PwrMode is really for hellcats.

If you have an RT and can’t run SRT because of the airbag light, you can use these force settings to effectively get to track mode anyway. You’ll have to set DrvMode to SRT and DrvTrans to Yes in settings to be able to access them. Set ECO on if you want eco TransMode to work.

Yes 2.4.5 is built on 2.4.4.
    No need to unmarry between these versions.
    TorRed Charger Daytona #1754
    Fully loaded
    NoESP, Coolit, tranZformer
    www.zautotech.com
    Thanks snobrdrdan, hemi_57 thanked for this post
    Likes snobrdrdan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That's all fine and dandy sir. I'm just saying 2.4.5 did not work for me. I'm certainly not ruling out operator error either.

2.4.3 works flawlessly.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    That's all fine and dandy sir. I'm just saying 2.4.5 did not work for me. I'm certainly not ruling out operator error either.

2.4.3 works flawlessly.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I also am having issues. I cannot change into track mode anymore. Just street. I went though my settings again and they are all on auto. Probably going to switch back to 2.4.3 as well. It worked very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    Likes Knuckle Bone liked this post

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast