Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, reconnected the battery and traction control appears to be working fine after the reset. Think I will reinstall 2.4.3 because it worked flawlessly. I don't really care about windows down from key fob...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    Little update on the update. All went well on my end. Played around with some settings. My fav one so far is peakRPM, on any mode you’re in, it will try to reach peak rpms and let me tell you it was a blast having it on for a while. However, not really sure if that made my car feel like it was extremely ready for me to just floor it, or it was the new “pwrMDe” feature I clicked on. I set it from auto to red key. Maybe that triggered the car to be more aggressive, but still unsure. Will do some more messing around. Looks like they added a Demon at start up, and a red eye. Unfortunately we can’t have either of them which sucks. Only the regular hellcat at startup if you have SRT enables. Super bummer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle Bone View Post
    I am not having good results with this update. All good except now my traction control will not change from "street" in all modes. I unmarried to see if it was software related. Back to stock settings and still having the same issue (I do love that bee on the evic splash screen!) All was fine before update. Presently have the battery disconnected for an hour. No CEL's.
    Also, at mode setup screen there is a warning at traction: "! not available at this time" or something like that.
    Thoughts?

Try to re-download the ZPU maybe? I deleted it and downloaded it again, looks different than the last time I did an update. When you click on tour computer for it to fetch current version, does it give you the new version you downloaded into the tazer, or the old one? Could also be a comms problem with your USB?? Not sure just going through some basic stuff

Post Thanks / Like
    Reloaded 2.4.3 and everything works perfectly. Might try to update again later

Likes Bandit392 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you unmarry either time?

Sent from my SM-A507FN using Tapatalk
    2017 Granite Crystal Scat Pack
    My Scat Pack Web Site
    Likes Knuckle Bone liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Did not unmarry going from 2.4.3 to 2.4.5 and had problems.

Unmarried and reinstalled 2.4.3 and had no problems.

I think I see where you're going here...

Post Thanks / Like
    I say try what he’s hinting at. But you shouldn’t have to I marry from 2.4.3 and beyond, I didn’t have to which is weird, I thought I’d run into problems not doing so

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay...I don't know much about the Tazer, except that it doesn't do much for a '19 (like I have).

So outside of the "Bee" on the cluster startup screen and, from what I read, windows down from the key fob (which I was used to in the VW world).....is there anything else I might gain from having one?

Is there a list that shows what mods can be done or would be applicable to my car? (since the '19 has most stuff standard now, that the Tazer would've unlocked AFAIK)
    2019 Charger Scat Pack

Post Thanks / Like
    Go to the zautomotive website and look at the manual for the Tazer. It lists all of the functions. I am not sure what the 2019 includes from the factory, but it's probably not worth it beyond 2018.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by snobrdrdan View Post
    Okay...I don't know much about the Tazer, except that it doesn't do much for a '19 (like I have).

So outside of the "Bee" on the cluster startup screen and, from what I read, windows down from the key fob (which I was used to in the VW world).....is there anything else I might gain from having one?

Is there a list that shows what mods can be done or would be applicable to my car? (since the '19 has most stuff standard now, that the Tazer would've unlocked AFAIK)
    You can start up in track mode, Non drop drls, and light show mode. Otherwise not worth it.
    2017 Pitch Black Charger Scat Pack 392
    20% tint, BT Matte Black Catch Can, LED interior lighting, ZL1 Rock Guards, K&N drop in filter, MaxBeam Smoked LED side markers, 20x9.5/20x11 HR5 Hell Raiser wheels w/ Conti DWS06 275/315 w/ 3mm spacer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Agree with dextar on this. However, not sure if you can independently control the transmission, steering, end engine on the 19’s? Other than that not much to offer on 18’s +. Unless you want to add a front bumper cam lol

Likes Dextar liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    One thing I do like is the ability to re-assign functions to the steering wheel buttons

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle Bone View Post
    One thing I do like is the ability to re-assign functions to the steering wheel buttons

I definitely second you on this. I remapped my sport button for line lock, cruise controls buttons to track mode, launch ctrl, and sport lol

Post Thanks / Like
    A trick I use is set start up mode to Track. Then enable ECO mode. Map steering wheel button to Track mode. Now you can toggle between Track and ECO modes with one button. I am in Track anytime except on the highway when I tap a button for ECO. If needed one tap and back in Track. Kinda like a double bonus

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextar View Post
    I really wish they could find a way to let me have my Bee at startup and still retain the SRT features. I miss him. :(
    This...
    Likes Knuckle Bone liked this post

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast