Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Is your Charger your favorite car?

I'm an older dude, and I've owned a lot of vehicles over the years. I'm one of those that trades cars 'cause I just want to experience the automotive spice of life. I was thinking the other weekend, when I got her oil changed, that I believe the SP is the most enjoyable vehicle I've ever owned.
    Likes Six19SP, Richie Carbone liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Haven't enjoyed a car more since my first vehicle. I debate selling it so I can pay off the truck and be financially responsible but my wife knows I'd be miserable and refuses to let me. Fired it up tonight to move it and damn. Just damn.

2016 Charger Scat Pack/LMI Intake/Hemifever tune/3.70 gears/Borla Atak/AES bypass/eBay longtube headers
    2016 Charger Scat Pack/LMI Intake/3.70 gears/Longtube headers/Borla Atak/Active exhaust delete/Hemifever Tuning
    Thanks Heat00 thanked for this post
    Likes Hamsquatch liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by centexcharger View Post
    Haven't enjoyed a car more since my first vehicle. I debate selling it so I can pay off the truck and be financially responsible but my wife knows I'd be miserable and refuses to let me. Fired it up tonight to move it and damn. Just damn.

2016 Charger Scat Pack/LMI Intake/Hemifever tune/3.70 gears/Borla Atak/AES bypass/eBay longtube headers
    That's well said. I feel exactly the same way. It really takes something special to get my old butt excited these days.

ETA, I believe my wife feels the same way too - she grins every time we start it up in the garage.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamsquatch View Post
    I'm an older dude, and I've owned a lot of vehicles over the years. I'm one of those that trades cars 'cause I just want to experience the automotive spice of life. I was thinking the other weekend, when I got her oil changed, that I believe the SP is the most enjoyable vehicle I've ever owned.
    Same here bro. Mid 40s and owned many vehicles. But having more fun with the charger scat pack 392. Enjoy the hell out of it. Type of car when I park and walk away I always look back. 20200102_051503.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Likes Heat00, ODB, Hamsquatch liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am in my mid fiddies going on 20 lol. I refuse to grow up! I've owned a "few" cars over the years and the Scat Pack is by far my favorite. It is not a daily driver so it is still a thrill every time I drive it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Agree with all... mid 40’s here going on 18 hahah ... had 3 chargers so you know my answer... currently in a challenger wide body but I believe next will be a charger wb...

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...
    Likes Sunwalker12, Knuckle Bone liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    granted this my first performance car, but I love it. Mean, loud, powerful, big, RWD and packed with features. Exhaust sound and a price helped to seal the deal for me M5 or E63 would be nice, but ScatPack was half the price of these
    2019 Charger Scat Pack Destroyer Grey, Dynamics Package, Plus Group, Dual Carbon Stripe
    Likes Heat00, Knuckle Bone liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BorisGT View Post
    granted this my first performance car, but I love it. Mean, loud, powerful, big, RWD and packed with features. Exhaust sound and a price helped to seal the deal for me M5 or E63 would be nice, but ScatPack was half the price of these
    Agree. I had a 2008 m3 and I hated it, granted mine was the 4.0 v8 non turbo and redlined at 8.000 but still not nearly as fun as a scat. My 335i was way better lol. I really wanted the old c63 v8 had a great sounding exhaust, before the turbos took over lol... speaking of high rpm, I must say that new Shelby gt350 sounds pretty awesome but then when I think about that as an option I could just have a cat for that money lol... let me see if I can dig up some pics of my m since you brought it up Is your Charger your favorite car? also the link to this Shelby is pretty cool watch it with sound up.....

SCREAMING EXHAUST GT350 Nürburgring 8:18 BTG - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like
    It was stick too but the scats are way better , for the price as you mentioned new m3 is probably 80-90k lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    My favorites .... I miss them all lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I love my Charger and it's easily my favorite car, followed closely by my 99 Trans Am WS6. If something happened to my Charger, I would without a question, buy another one.. just maybe a Hellcat instead of a Scat. If Dodge could fix the interior panel issues, they would literally have knocked it out of the park imo.
    2017 Pitch Black Charger Scat Pack 392
    20% tint, BT Matte Black Catch Can, LED interior lighting, ZL1 Rock Guards, K&N drop in filter, MaxBeam Smoked LED side markers, 20x9.5/20x11 HR5 Hell Raiser wheels w/ Conti DWS06 275/315 w/ 3mm spacer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by centexcharger View Post

Mines been parked in the garage for the winter as of Oct 1st. Fired it up once since for final cleaning before it went back into the garage, love that cold start... so do all my neighbours Is your Charger your favorite car? !. Will be a few more months until I hear it again Is your Charger your favorite car? Is your Charger your favorite car? Is your Charger your favorite car?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    By far the most fun vehicle I have owned. I only wish FCA would get through there heads that guys with a family might want a stick option too! Automatics might be faster these days but don't produce anywhere near the driving experience.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvinMyCharger View Post
    Mines been parked in the garage for the winter as of Oct 1st. Fired it up once since for final cleaning before it went back into the garage, love that cold start... so do all my neighbours Is your Charger your favorite car? !. Will be a few more months until I hear it again Is your Charger your favorite car? Is your Charger your favorite car? Is your Charger your favorite car?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Mine isn't much better. Between taking my daughter to school since my wife is on maternity leave and the weather, mine has been sitting for the last several weeks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can’t imagine not being able to drive the scat for a winter... what is winter anyways lol... guess in that regard I’m lucky but our summers are unbearable here so don’t feel too bad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast