Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    I can’t imagine not being able to drive the scat for a winter... what is winter anyways lol... guess in that regard I’m lucky but our summers are unbearable here so don’t feel too bad

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    It sucks, especially since winter started so damn early this year. I've been parked basically since the middle of October when we got our first snow storm. Otherwise it's been mild and I could drive it but our city puts down salt like they are getting paid to put it on the roads. It's crazy.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    2017 Pitch Black Charger Scat Pack 392
    20% tint, BT Matte Black Catch Can, LED interior lighting, ZL1 Rock Guards, K&N drop in filter, MaxBeam Smoked LED side markers, 20x9.5/20x11 HR5 Hell Raiser wheels w/ Conti DWS06 275/315 w/ 3mm spacer.

Post Thanks / Like
    A Hemi produces it's best power, in winter temps, with Cold, dry, air.....Really think those that "park" it all winter, are really missing out...!
    Last edited by OlGeezer2018; 01-16-2020 at 12:00 AM.
    Likes snobrdrdan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I drive mine in the winter. Just try to avoid **** weather in it which is what Texas gets in the winter. Past three days have been fog and drizzle and nearly 80 and by Friday it'll be raining and cold and by mid next week it'll be sunny and warm. Giant CF. Not to mention the whole kid thing. Car seats suck in these things.

2016 Charger Scat Pack/LMI Intake/Hemifever tune/3.70 gears/Borla Atak/AES bypass/eBay longtube headers
    2016 Charger Scat Pack/LMI Intake/3.70 gears/Longtube headers/Borla Atak/Active exhaust delete/Hemifever Tuning

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OlGeezer2018 View Post
    A Hemi produces it's best power, in winter temps, with Cold, dry, air.....Really think those that "park" it all winter, are really missing out...!
    Oh no, before they start throwing down salt it's super fun to drive..well, sort of. I can't get traction until 4th lol. Hopefully the 315s will help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by centexcharger View Post
    I drive mine in the winter. Just try to avoid **** weather in it which is what Texas gets in the winter. Past three days have been fog and drizzle and nearly 80 and by Friday it'll be raining and cold and by mid next week it'll be sunny and warm. Giant CF. Not to mention the whole kid thing. Car seats suck in these things.

2016 Charger Scat Pack/LMI Intake/Hemifever tune/3.70 gears/Borla Atak/AES bypass/eBay longtube headers
    That's not winter lol! That's summer temps for us in the north lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    funny .. just glad we don't have to deal with that... so up there to have a scat pack you have to have a 2nd car? LOL.... and now that my son has a charger (of course that's what he gets LOL), at least it's a GT but I doubt either of our cars would be smart to drive in those conditions so Instead of 3 cars I would have to have 5 LOLOL....
    '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Had a 13 Daytona before I had to sell to get my daughter a car. Could not see having a 4th car payment.. So, paid hers off, now am back in the 19 SP. Daily driver, except in snow. I had to drive in snow because the weather people said it would not snow until after I got home from work the other day, boy were they wrong. Had to drive it home in about 1-2 inches of slushy crap.. That was fun.. No when they are calling for it, I take my F250....
    2019 Charger Scat Pack ---- 2019 Ford F250 XLT ---- 2018 Audi SQ5 (wifey)
    Thanks Heat00 thanked for this post

NOTPAID4 is offline "OLD GEEZERS LOVE CARS TOO!!!"
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wife and I have 2 Chargers; both RTs and one is an RT/RT, BUT>>>>>> We have a total of 15 LXs now besides the chargers we have 7 300s and 6 Magnums. I have to say my FAVORITE is my 2006 MAGNUM SRT, which is the first LX we bought. (I love both chargers too)
    Old Geezers LOVE cars too!
    HEMI registry #864
    My Ride

We now have a total of 15LXs and two Rams
    ​We have 7 300's, 6 magnums & 2 chargers
    Jim
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I would say my 16 scat is number one closely followed by my 2.0 m6 ATS. If the ATS had more power, it would be a tie. Each cars are black RWD American sedans but different in every other way. The ATS shined in handling but got boring with no curves in the daily commute. The charger provides an instant smile with just a press of the right foot. No curves required.

I also liked my 95 Supercoupe as it was way ahead of its time for technology power and handling. Now, it's overshadowed by what's available today.

Post Thanks / Like
    By far my Charger is the best I’ve owned. I haven’t owned anything that is as fast and has best best bang for your dollar. If it came in manual transmission as an option I think I would have one. I would miss the 8 speed though. It shifts so dang fast! I work at a dodge dealer and have driven so many cars. No regrets on the charger.

Sent from my iPad using Scat Pack Forums
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just spent all morning driving the family around (read my 6' frame, my wife, a 7wk old, and a 3.5yr old) through the Hill country from Georgetown to Lago Vista and Jonestown back up through Cedar Park. Car ran great, handled the roads with ease, and even got a thumbs up from a Civic driver and his girl. Ya. I love this car.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12