Post Thanks / Like

A few more mods before winter gets here.

So I did a few more things to the SP since my last post. I installed a zl1 wickerbill ,the carbon fiber look rear diffuser and I also got the led side markers. I have to say, I was up in the air about the wickerbill but it actually is a great piece and adds that oomph to the rear of the car. I also think it actually helps when going around curves and bends on the highway but that could be a placebo effect I'm feeling as well. I'm thinking though, the car is a bit sturdier and feels more planted to the ground around curves and bends. Well let me know what you guys think of it. Sent from my G9 PRO using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet looking ride. Did you get the diffuser through ZL1 as well? I haven’t checked their site yet. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Likes 485392 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hemi1031 View Post
    Sweet looking ride. Did you get the diffuser through ZL1 as well? I haven’t checked their site yet. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    No I actually ordered it off of eBay. I think it's ikon (maybe)A few more mods before winter gets here.. It's not real carbon fiber I believe it's hydrodipped but it actually has a great look and when I opened the box I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of it. Looks exactly like a real carbon fiber diffuser.

Sent from my G9 PRO using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried to get as close as I could from a picture i had in my gallery. If you zoom in I think you'll get a good idea of the quality. It fits perfectly and as I said before the carbon weave is spot on.

Sent from my G9 PRO using Tapatalk