Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Saw the first wide body charger

First one I’ve seen in person or on the road... she was beautiful... indigo blue with red seats... pics don’t do it justice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...
    Thanks Tikibeast thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Uh oh, there goes Heat about to trade! lol

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    2019 Challenger Pitch Black Scat Pack Widebody Prior: 2015 Charger R/T
    Thanks Dextar, Heat00 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice, MI plates so will be a test mule (or whatever they call the final cars before mass production).
    '18 Charger SP - Tech/Driver's/Beats Packages, WRT wheels - Tazer
    Previous:
    '17 Camaro 2SS A8
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh RIP heats chally lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mus99gt View Post
    Uh oh, there goes Heat about to trade! lol

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    My thoughts exactly Saw the first wide body charger

Galactus hungers...
    Current
    His: 2006 MSRT8, K&N CAI, built and tuned by MPR Motorsports (WhiteHemi), forged pistons and a HHP Stg 2r cam, HHP HEMITUNER TCM, Paramount Stg 2 valve body, Mopar Performance high stall converter, Flowmaster Super 10s, 180° t-stat, Tranzformer, Street Edge coilovers, 275/35/20 Continental ExtremeContact DW (square), otherwise bone stock.
    397rwhp/399rwtq
    Personal best 8.473 in the 1/8 and spinning like a fool, on old Toyos, pre Tranzformer, old suspension, and old stock engine, new times to come.

Hers: 2010 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI, bone stock and slow as a rock...
    MOPAR360

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSound View Post
    Nice, MI plates so will be a test mule (or whatever they call the final cars before mass production).
    Yea I tried to talk to the guy before I saw the plates, I asked how he got one already he said I special ordered it... it now that you mention it, maybe you’re right ? So this isn’t a normal consumer? And yes I am always planning the next one haha haha but it will be a while

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    He was an older guy that didn’t want to talk much ... now it makes sense lol?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    Yea I tried to talk to the guy before I saw the plates, I asked how he got one already he said I special ordered it... it now that you mention it, maybe you’re right ? So this isn’t a normal consumer? And yes I am always planning the next one haha haha but it will be a while

Slidd can probably confirm, but it is possible he got one from the first run (would have to have some inside connections likely) since I think they did start production recently. But I would bet more likely it is a pre-production loaned out. I know GM does this and you don't have to be an employee to get one, just have to have the connections. They would do it to drum up interest and get some final user testing results. Florida has always been a popular destination for this, so would make sense.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is one nice ride, I'm sure in person is even better! So wait when are these suppose to hit dealers cause i have seen a couple 2020 chargers saying in transit. Some were scat packs regular body doe but yet still had the posted price and option list and etc on website.
    17" Green Go Charger Scat Pack 20% Tint, Brass Monkey Hellcat reps, Mid Muffler delete, Luxe tail light kit, Green billet oil catch can, Red Reflective 392 Hemi badge, Zdatt 6k Led headlights

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes it was really nice in person. Had the upgraded rims which look like the Daytona rims but wider , the red interior and that indigo blue is sexy .... my heart is always with the charger and I hope one day to own a wb charger ....

Post Thanks / Like
    You and me both my friend, when time come its gone be hard to pick from slightly used hellcat (which i'm sure prices will continue to drop as 2020s roll especially with those only being wide body) or a wide body scat!! Or just keep the current scat and save myself the headache haha

Post Thanks / Like
    I was in University Dodge Saturday for something unrelated & heard a sales guy telling a customer they would have the wide bodies in January.....True or not no idea.
    16 Charger RT, R1 slotted rotors, ST pads, Mopar super track pack suspension, Mopar strut bar, 3.09LSD
    07 300 SRT8-retired

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoScat392 View Post
    You and me both my friend, when time come its gone be hard to pick from slightly used hellcat (which i'm sure prices will continue to drop as 2020s roll especially with those only being wide body) or a wide body scat!! Or just keep the current scat and save myself the headache haha
    The continuous drop in used Hellcat prices makes a used model an extremely attractive concept.

Galactus hungers...

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know, they aren't as ugly as I initially thought but honestly I'm not a fan of the WB look on them. I prefer the curves of the standard charger.
    2017 Pitch Black Charger Scat Pack 392
    20% tint, Billet Technologies Matte Black Catch Can, LED interior lighting, ZL1 Rock Guards, K&N drop in filter, MaxBeam Smoked LED side markers
    Thanks BM_SRT thanked for this post
    Likes Knuckle Bone liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextar View Post
    I don't know, they aren't as ugly as I initially thought but honestly I'm not a fan of the WB look on them. I prefer the curves of the standard charger.
    I agree, the arches appear to be added on instead of part of the fenders, at least from what I can see in the photos.

I might be spoiled by the 300 which always had the arches in the design.

I cant argue with being able to stuff an 11" wide wheel in there though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2006 300c SRT8
    PWR Ported Heads | HHP Stage 2R Cam | 3.91 Getrag | GTP Ported Intake Manifold | Kooks Longtubes | Corsa Sport / SRT Resonators | AMG 8 Piston Brake Calipers | Hemituner 6,800 TCM | BT Catch Can | LMI True CAI V2 | Tranzformer | MM 87mm TB | Johan Tuned | REM Adjustable Endlinks & Front/Rear Shock Braces | 33/22mm Front/Rear Sway Bars | Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 305/35/20 & 275/40/20 | 10" Widened Oem Wheels | LC-2 Wideband Analog Output to Trinity | Mishimoto Full Aluminum Radiator

Likes Tikibeast, Heat00 liked this post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast