Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    The ONLY part I like is the new front end/fascia. The stick on widebody flares don’t do it for me. Looks too LEGO .. I’m waiting for an actual new model before I buy again. I don’t want a refresh, I want completely new for my money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    16’ charger Scatpack
    Forged 392 based 426 stroker, Arrington phase four Apache heads, custom grind cam , ported and matched 6.1 manifold, long tube headers , solo performance cutback ,ati pulley and pinned crank , custom cai , Tba diff brace with 3.70’s out back and 30” et r’s

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ronan978 View Post
    The ONLY part I like is the new front end/fascia. The stick on widebody flares don’t do it for me. Looks too LEGO .. I’m waiting for an actual new model before I buy again. I don’t want a refresh, I want completely new for my money.

Yea I agree stick on flairs remind me of the kids in their FRSs and their bolt on fender flairs. I do like the mail slot on the front but that’s it.

Likes Tikibeast, ronan978 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JTSRT8 View Post
    I was in University Dodge Saturday for something unrelated & heard a sales guy telling a customer they would have the wide bodies in January.....True or not no idea.
    I bought all my scats there lol... they at least always have a great selection ...

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m surprised at these comments .. remember it not only gives you stuck on flares but also hellcat hood, 11” all around and the upgraded suspension and electric steering. Also to me the stance or look of the 11” rims compared to the skinny ones is really attractive just my opinion... let’s also not forget the proof in the pudding in the lap times achieved which were about 2 seconds better than the non widebody... which is huge

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    I’m surprised at these comments .. remember it not only gives you stuck on flares but also hellcat hood, 11” all around and the upgraded suspension and electric steering. Also to me the stance or look of the 11” rims compared to the skinny ones is really attractive just my opinion... let’s also not forget the proof in the pudding in the lap times achieved which were about 2 seconds better than the non widebody... which is huge

Two seconds is huge? Your poor wife.. haha JK!

I didn't notice it came with the hellcat hood. Son of a. I really want one of those, I was annoyed the 2019 Challenger Scat Packs got the SRT hood but not the Chargers. I feel like the Charger is the red headed step child. Just getting the Widebody and no Redeye. They always push the Challenger first in the commercials. I'm glad they are making the widebody for the Charger but I think they handle just fine. The nice improvement is that wide tire on the rear, hopefully it will finally be able to get some traction.
    2017 Pitch Black Charger Scat Pack 392
    20% tint, BT Matte Black Catch Can, LED interior lighting, ZL1 Rock Guards, K&N drop in filter, MaxBeam Smoked LED side markers, 20x9.5/20x11 HR5 Hell Raiser wheels w/ Conti DWS06 275/315 w/ 3mm spacer.
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love them. When I'm finally ready to retire my Charger to another member in the house, I will be driving a Charger widebody.
    Click this link to see Photobucket images again!

Follow White Ops R/T on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
    Likes Heat00, Dextar liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sold on the wide body. For me, new or different doesn't make it better. I fell in love with the lines on the standard SP. The wide body is a nice ride, but I have no burning need for one. I am more of a drag racing fan vs. road racing anyway. Dodge is banking on you feeling like you must have the latest and greatest. I'm just not going to drink the kool-aid lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Saw the first wide body charger

Quote Originally Posted by Dextar View Post
    Two seconds is huge? Your poor wife.. haha JK!

I didn't notice it came with the hellcat hood. Son of a. I really want one of those, I was annoyed the 2019 Challenger Scat Packs got the SRT hood but not the Chargers. I feel like the Charger is the red headed step child. Just getting the Widebody and no Redeye. They always push the Challenger first in the commercials. I'm glad they are making the widebody for the Charger but I think they handle just fine. The nice improvement is that wide tire on the rear, hopefully it will finally be able to get some traction.
    Agree with all... I’m just repeating their “huge”‘comment of 2 seconds I think their point was that handling is Much improved. As for my personal experience with traction, zero difference in 0-60 runs or traction as my 19 charger was the only one that ran 4.2’s and my widbody can’t break 4.4. It also spins as much as my non widebody lol and you are right they don’t get the current hellcat challenger hood they get the precious version hc hood bit it’s still cool and an upgrade

Post Thanks / Like
    Agree with all... I’m just repeating their “huge”‘comment of 2 seconds I think their point was that handling is Much improved. As for my personal experience with traction, zero difference in 0-60 runs or traction as my 19 charger was the only one that ran 4.2’s and my widbody can’t break 4.4. It also spins as much as my non widebody lol and you are right they don’t get the current hellcat challenger hood they get the precious version hc hood bit it’s still cool and an upgrade

Your wide body also has big fat rollers up front. That rolling resistance combined with the wide rears and heavier wheels makes up more difference than people think.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Likes Heat00, SuperSound liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher69 View Post
    Your wide body also has big fat rollers up front. That rolling resistance combined with the wide rears and heavier wheels makes up more difference than people think.Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    One thing is for sure, at least based on my own experience and tests, the WB does NOT lend any additional traction from a stand still, which is too bad. I'm sure it helps around whatever track they did their testing but in real world that really doesn't help me much LOL... for me mostly I like the looks of the extended stance and the HC hood more than any traction gains....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    The continuous drop in used Hellcat prices makes a used model an extremely attractive concept.Galactus hungers...
    at least around here I have not seen this drop in the used HC's... I haven't searched too much just a few that i've seen like the one that popped up on my computer today had 7k I think on a 2017 asking $58. I almost had a new 19 cat for not much more than that and 2 years newer... granted I guess this is asking and once the WB's actually arrive maybe that will help? what should the price be on a used 18 or 19 Cat with low mileage? I guess it will start approaching the price of a new WB scat? My sticker was $53k however I paid closer to $45 or 46. a 58k cat is still $13k more?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle Bone View Post
    I'm not sold on the wide body. For me, new or different doesn't make it better. I fell in love with the lines on the standard SP. The wide body is a nice ride, but I have no burning need for one. I am more of a drag racing fan vs. road racing anyway. Dodge is banking on you feeling like you must have the latest and greatest. I'm just not going to drink the kool-aid lolSent from my Pixel 2 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    haha... I guess I spiked my own drink and took a gallon of it as you know I'm the sucker that they bank on LOL

Post Thanks / Like

What tires did you have on the 2019 Charger?

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to know when I can start ordering damn parts from the 2020 models. Production is in full swing and I still can't order anything.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextar View Post
    I want to know when I can start ordering damn parts from the 2020 models. Production is in full swing and I still can't order anything.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    As in Widebody parts? Might be a while for that, they usually restrict new parts to owners only to save for production or accident damage to existing cars. Plus they'd rather you buy a new car than convert an old one.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2016 Challenger SRT 392, A8, Technology Group

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast