Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKnucklePete View Post

Looks good...is that matte or gloss though?
    2019 Charger Scat Pack

Post Thanks / Like
    personally I went with gloss as the rest of that black plastic is also a 'gloss' type finish and I don't want to draw extra attention. the matte/stealth piece that I tested above stands out a good amount.. not that it looks bad, I have the matte ones on my widebody side markers and they look great but for this application and to be less conspicuous as it's my 16 year olds car, I don't want him drawing attention to it... I also might still not do the blackout portion and just cut the middle out as that's all I need.. haven't decided on that yet. By the way, I know you were asking the opinion of the other person/pictures, I was just chiming in to bring up my opinion and situation for what it's worth LOL
    '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I went with the dark smoke matte finish because it matches my satin black pieces better. Here’s a better pic in the light. Btw, I was at pep boys yesterday. They have all sorts of letters you can buy and apply. Obviously not one but if the vinyl doesn’t work out it’s an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKnucklePete View Post
    Yeah, I went with the dark smoke matte finish because it matches my satin black pieces better. Here’s a better pic in the light. Btw, I was at pep boys yesterday. They have all sorts of letters you can buy and apply. Obviously not one but if the vinyl doesn’t work out it’s an option.

Good to know and thanks. The tint arrived today from luxe so that’s option one just not sure if I’m going to do the whole piece across the lights too or just cut the middle section I need out lol... just nervous about install and more importantly don’t want to get him pulled over for something like this lol...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234