Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok had an extra side marker piece so I put it on as a test, and it seemed to stick and mask a lot of the issue. Bit perfect and jot sure a large piece will hold forever but seems to help. This piece was not gloss but the one I ordered is gloss so it should blend in better like the original finish of the plastic .. that’s the hope anyhow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post

Sorry man, i posted before i saw this photo.

Yeah no, clay is not touching that lol

Let us know how it works out bud. Hope all is well

Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Try something like this??...
    Deleted
    Last edited by inssane; 11-30-2019 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Wrong link

Post Thanks / Like
    Here ya go...
    2015 2016 2017 2018 Dodge Charger Rear Center Tail Light LED Lamp OEM 68213147AC | eBay

Lots of salvage type places that part out wrecks on eBay. Worth a shot. Then list yours as-is with no reserve, maybe you get 100 back out.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by snobrdrdan View Post
    Which shade did you get?

In 4 pics too, please
    Pics suck because I just finished putting the tint on and it’s dark and as you can see, the garage is not as pretty as the car. But here are a couple. I’m happy with it.

@Heat00 The tint is definitely thicker than regular vinyl and I’m sure your kid will think it looks good, however, it’s definitely going to show some of the cracks etc. I’d give it a go.

Post Thanks / Like
    so as I normally do on my chargers, I went ahead and removed the rear dodge letters from the back, the chrome ones on my son's charger...except once removed, you can still see where the letters were imprinted still... normally after my sticker remover and some rubbing, you cannot see anything but maybe these are too old and now it looks terrible.. is there somewhere I can order new ones or maybe in black to just put back in place? It looks worse like this and I can't leave it but I can't really find them online either in chrome or in black.. can't really find them at all...
    Search eBay for chrome letters. They are the same as the ones from dodge.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by inssane View Post
    Here ya go...2015 2016 2017 2018 Dodge Charger Rear Center Tail Light LED Lamp OEM 68213147AC | eBayLots of salvage type places that part out wrecks on eBay. Worth a shot. Then list yours as-is with no reserve, maybe you get 100 back out. Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    thanks bud.. I actually saw this too... going to try the luxe tint first, if that doesn't work then I'll stick the letters back on I found a set on ebay... if that doesn't work last resort is this I guess

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKnucklePete View Post
    Pics suck because I just finished putting the tint on and it’s dark and as you can see, the garage is not as pretty as the car. But here are a couple. I’m happy with it. @Heat00 The tint is definitely thicker than regular vinyl and I’m sure your kid will think it looks good, however, it’s definitely going to show some of the cracks etc. I’d give it a go.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    looks good.. I love white btw... was it easy to put on like the side markers? It should arrive soon and I'll give it a shot.. I'm a little concerned also about tinting the whole piece across and covering the white lights... even though it looks way better, I don't want him to get pulled over.. not sure if this is even something they will bother you about as the red is still 'red'... Im in florida and don't know how that works exactly... if I not, I guess I can cut the tint right before it gets to the lights?

Post Thanks / Like
    Then again it looks like the light comes through with no issue so maybe it’s fine...

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually I just found that they make this same for my challenger ... just to cover the inside white... might have to give that a shot if it comes out good on the charger lol...

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually I just found that they make this same for my challenger ... just to cover the inside white... might have to give that a shot if it comes out good on the charger lol...

I’ve put the tint on our 16 Scatpack and the lights show thru like there is no tint at allIMG_1356.JPGIMG_1360.JPGIMG_1361.JPG

Post Thanks / Like
    IMG_1364.JPG

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gatortrout View Post
    I’ve put the tint on our 16 Scatpack and the lights show thru like there is no tint at allIMG_1356.JPGIMG_1360.JPGIMG_1361.JPG

Ok good and thanks for sharing .. was it easy to install as there is only one big piece for the middle and I’m afraid I’ll mess it up lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Installing wasn’t to bad. The more you mess with it the worse it will get so don’t overthink it. I did the side pieces first and had my wife hold a light up for me so I could see better. I pressed it down in the middle then worked from the outside inward, room then bottom. The middle piece, just line up over the trunk button and work right to left. Make sure you apply some heat to it once it’s applied to work our any air bubbles. If you get a crease or anything hit the vinyl with some heat and it should come out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKnucklePete View Post
    Installing wasn’t to bad. The more you mess with it the worse it will get so don’t overthink it. I did the side pieces first and had my wife hold a light up for me so I could see better. I pressed it down in the middle then worked from the outside inward, room then bottom. The middle piece, just line up over the trunk button and work right to left. Make sure you apply some heat to it once it’s applied to work our any air bubbles. If you get a crease or anything hit the vinyl with some heat and it should come out.

Great thanks !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast