Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Scat owners...Please don't drive like this

Unfortunate in my area most Scat drivers drive like they have F1 cars & are generally asshats on the road. Yeah I understand your car has more power then my little poor RT, this guy today REALLY got me. Dude came from nowhere. It had rained the road was damp....Be a shame if he wrecked his car.
    Bad Scat Driver - YouTube
    16 Charger RT, R1 slotted rotors, ST pads, Mopar super track pack suspension, Mopar strut bar, 3.09LSD
    07 300 SRT8-retired

Post Thanks / Like
    yea that's a bad move.. looks like you're in my area... lots of terrible drivers here in all car types
    '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like a normal everyday commute to me. Just don’t flip the driver off. More drivers than not have a firearm in the car.
    Last edited by green8teen345; 11-24-2019 at 04:32 PM.
    2018 Charger R/T Super Track Pak F8 Green
    2007 Charger R/T Road & Track Stone White (Gone)
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe if you were faster you could have road cop’ed him and he wouldnt have been able to make that move...

(Just ****ing with ya, yeah that guy is a dildo.)

Sent from mobile, tapatalk sucks...

Bone Stock motor w/ Hoosier bias-ply up front and MT ET Street R in the rear: ET: 11.612, MPH: 119.52, 60': 1.634, R/T: .000
    Not Stock: Who knows...

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah it was a risky move especially if road was wet...but I was in Michigan a few weeks ago and it felt like everyone was driving like a guy in that SP. Uber driver told me it was "normal".

I am more irritated in Florida by ever increasing number of drivers, not paying attention to road, because they are busy using their smartphones. Or people, who drive in a left lane on a highway, not letting anyone else pass them and force everyone to pass them on the right which is dangerous. They do not understand and they won't move if you flash your lights or turn a left signal - they would just go for miles and even slow down, but they won't change the lane. Just another day, tried to pass a guy who was in a rusty corolla, doing 60mph and taking left lane. Mind you speed limit was 70 and it was straight 3 lane express way. I turned my blinkers first to let him know politely, after a minute, started flashing my lights, after another 30 seconds, I gave up and passed him on the right side.

My wife always tell me that this is me who is ass here because I scare people and I should just pass on the right side. What do you guys think?
    2019 Charger Scat Pack Destroyer Grey, Dynamics Package, Plus Group, Dual Carbon Stripe
    Thanks DatDude392 thanked for this post
    Likes Heat00, DatDude392 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I gave up worrying about drivers in the left lane a long time ago. People get there and just cruise so they don't have to constantly move over from people entering and exiting. I've started calling it the lazy lane instead of fast lane.
    2016 Charger Scat Pack/LMI Intake/3.70 gears/Longtube headers/Borla Atak/Active exhaust delete/Hemifever Tuning
    Likes GLHNSLHT2, snobrdrdan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Centex can tell you, we have signs down here on most highways "Left lane for Passing only". If they happen to see you cruising in the left lane, they WILL pull you over.

I have never been scared to pass on the right....as long as I can see around. There have been some instances when I actually slid over a little and asked the wife what's over there. She's quick to tell me if it's not clear, because she knows I'll frail it lol

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Likes BorisGT liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by green8teen345 View Post
    Looks like a normal everyday commute to me. Just don’t flip the driver off. More drivers than not have a firearm in the car.
    Lmao, I'd let them flash the gun then I'd call the cops. Enjoy jail, jackass.
    2017 Pitch Black Charger Scat Pack 392
    20% tint, Billet Technologies Matte Black Catch Can, LED interior lighting, ZL1 Rock Guards, K&N drop in filter, MaxBeam Smoked LED side markers

Post Thanks / Like
    Haha, that’s scatpack that too plum crazy. Why were you going slow? When you see a scatpack or hellcat chase. That’s dodge brotherhood.Arti

Post Thanks / Like
    In a related story, last week a good friend flipped her Challenger R/T onto it's side taking a curve on wet leaves just a little too fast. She's achy, the car probably is too. be careful out there.
    Likes twongg liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow they say wet leaves can be more slippery than ice.

Don't know how this one happened but reminded me of this ..

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2016 Challenger SRT 392, A8, Technology Group

Post Thanks / Like
    Or you could of not been a dick and lifted a little to give the guy some more room instead of decreasing the distance between you and the jeep to close the door. You don't know why he's in a hurry. Something tragic could of happened he's trying to get to without getting in too much trouble along the way.
    Dislikes JTSRT8 disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GLHNSLHT2 View Post
    Or you could of not been a dick and lifted a little to give the guy some more room instead of decreasing the distance between you and the jeep to close the door. You don't know why he's in a hurry. Something tragic could of happened he's trying to get to without getting in too much trouble along the way.
    yup people do this all the time. They won't let you pass but they would accelerate so you won't merge back into a "fast" lane. I discussed this with my coworkers and a lot of them think that they should not let anyone pass them because they follow speed limit and it means from their perspective they go as fast as they should and no one can go faster than them

Post Thanks / Like
    As I said he came from no where....The Jeep slowed I was still doing 65, & it's a merge....

Post Thanks / Like
    Good quality dashcam footage. What are you using, and how's the night vision?
    "Many true sports cars can be outrun by a powerful sedan." - Sir William Lyons, Chairman, British Leyland

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast