Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JTSRT8 View Post
    As I said he came from no where....The Jeep slowed I was still doing 65, & it's a merge....
    From what the video looks like, the problem didnt look to be with you, it was with the jeep driver that was going too slow in the left lane, and the timing of him closing that gap. If he wanted to keep his speed, he had to squeeze through. Ive done it because Ive had tons of people pace each other to block traffic, and you cant get around them. Its frustrating as hell and I do what needs to be done to avoid lane blocking pacers.
    So I think you dont need to take it personal, it was just a wrong place wrong time thing for you.
    Last edited by Harry Hemi; 11-29-2019 at 08:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CtCarl View Post
    Good quality dashcam footage. What are you using, and how's the night vision?
    And old Blackvue. DR3500. It's at least 5 years old....Still works. Night is fine. You can still make out plates & the lighting is decent. I also have an 8 year old DR300 in my Explorer. That has been a tank & still works perfectly. About the same quality.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GLHNSLHT2 View Post
    Or you could of not been a dick and lifted a little to give the guy some more room instead of decreasing the distance between you and the jeep to close the door. You don't know why he's in a hurry. Something tragic could of happened he's trying to get to without getting in too much trouble along the way.
    That person would probably want to use their signals, not be all over the lanes or pass on the right at a merge so as to not draw attention if it was an emergency.
    Crap happens in life, but that was still d!ck driving from the scat.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BorisGT View Post
    yeah it was a risky move especially if road was wet...but I was in Michigan a few weeks ago and it felt like everyone was driving like a guy in that SP. Uber driver told me it was "normal".

I am more irritated in Florida by ever increasing number of drivers, not paying attention to road, because they are busy using their smartphones. Or people, who drive in a left lane on a highway, not letting anyone else pass them and force everyone to pass them on the right which is dangerous. They do not understand and they won't move if you flash your lights or turn a left signal - they would just go for miles and even slow down, but they won't change the lane. Just another day, tried to pass a guy who was in a rusty corolla, doing 60mph and taking left lane. Mind you speed limit was 70 and it was straight 3 lane express way. I turned my blinkers first to let him know politely, after a minute, started flashing my lights, after another 30 seconds, I gave up and passed him on the right side.

My wife always tell me that this is me who is ass here because I scare people and I should just pass on the right side. What do you guys think?
    Yes my wife also blames me as I flash for people to get the hec out of the left lane going 50 in a 70. They are wrong, the law clearly says slower traffic keep right and there are signs too but these idiots don’t care just like you said, they are too busy texting while driving. Also it seems every night these same idiots drive with their brights on blinding the f out of my eyes and they don’t care. It’s getting bad out there

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...
    Likes snobrdrdan, BorisGT liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BorisGT View Post
    yeah it was a risky move especially if road was wet...but I was in Michigan a few weeks ago and it felt like everyone was driving like a guy in that SP. Uber driver told me it was "normal".

I am more irritated in Florida by ever increasing number of drivers, not paying attention to road, because they are busy using their smartphones. Or people, who drive in a left lane on a highway, not letting anyone else pass them and force everyone to pass them on the right which is dangerous. They do not understand and they won't move if you flash your lights or turn a left signal - they would just go for miles and even slow down, but they won't change the lane. Just another day, tried to pass a guy who was in a rusty corolla, doing 60mph and taking left lane. Mind you speed limit was 70 and it was straight 3 lane express way. I turned my blinkers first to let him know politely, after a minute, started flashing my lights, after another 30 seconds, I gave up and passed him on the right side.

My wife always tell me that this is me who is ass here because I scare people and I should just pass on the right side. What do you guys think?
    So funny I was in Detroit a few months ago and me and the wife also noticed the driving fast... the. Again most of the roads have no stops and are wide open but yes everyone there hauls a$$... also noticed in some areas they would turn through red lights left and all, very strange and very impatient drivers there, maybe worst than s FLORIDA .. also seemed everyone , including my rental, was in a caddy xt5

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    So funny I was in Detroit a few months ago....seemed everyone , including my rental, was in a caddy xt5
    No, no, no. The LX (300, Charger, Challenger, Magnum) cars are the official cars of Detroit, IMO
    LOL
    2019 Charger Scat Pack
    Likes Johnsand liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12