Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
    2017 Granite Crystal Scat Pack
    My Scat Pack Web Site
    Likes 392WLCHR liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Which of our engines have MAF anyhow?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Give you 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count.

I still wouldn't use one.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramblnmn View Post
    BTW where do you guys get your partes for maintance for your ChargersI want to get a new air filter ans would like to get an OEM part but Dodge wants $50 plus for it.....Sounds a lot for an air filter.....What brands do you guys use?
    I get the Pennzoil Ultra Platinum, an SRT OEM oil filter, and an OEM Hellcat air filter (I have the Lower Hellcat airbox and headlamp tube) from Amazon for my Challenger Scat Pack. The HC air filter is a little more sturdy and has more surface area in its design. I understand its also designed to allow more air flow. If this will work for the Chargers like the Challengers, this is what I would do. I'm not a fan of oiled filters. There is quite a bit of pros and cons for oiled filters and after much research, the Hellcat OEM paper filter is what I decided to use. It's done well for me so far!
    2016 Plum Crazy SP
    US Army Veteran
    Former LEO

Post Thanks / Like
    Rock Auto (Google for a 5% discount code), Wallyworld, eBay, Amazon, and for gotta-have-it-today stuff, AutoZone or Advance Auto, whichever is running the best coupon codes that day (usually at least 20%)...place the order online for store pickup.
    "Many true sports cars can be outrun by a powerful sedan." - Sir William Lyons, Chairman, British Leyland
    Likes Tikibeast liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher69 View Post
    Which of our engines have MAF anyhow?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    0!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Check out my full build at worldsfastesthemi.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hemi_57 View Post
    I would get a new mechanic. The whole purpose of the the oiled gauze style filter is to catch the dirt. It can't do this properly if there is no oil to trap dust and dirt in the gauze. The main chemical in the Cleaner sold by the various vendors is Sodium metaslicate. This breaks down the oil film left in the filter without damaging the gauze. I can't image that a quick rise of a 6 or 8 layer gauze filter would do much to clean it.
    Honestly I need to scrap my CAI for a Frankentake soon.

Galactus hungers...
    Current
    His: 2006 MSRT8, K&N CAI, built and tuned by MPR Motorsports (WhiteHemi), forged pistons and a HHP Stg 2r cam, HHP HEMITUNER TCM, Paramount Stg 2 valve body, Mopar Performance high stall converter, Flowmaster Super 10s, 180° t-stat, Tranzformer, Street Edge coilovers, 275/40/20 Firestone Firehawk Indy 500s, otherwise bone stock.
    397rwhp/399rwtq
    Personal best 8.473 in the 1/8 and spinning like a fool, on old Toyos, pre Tranzformer, old suspension, and old stock engine, new times to come.

Hers: 2010 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI, bone stock and slow as a rock...
    MOPAR360

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagon View Post
    Stevewhiteparts.com
    SRT oil filter for about $30.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    I paid 27$ for a three pack of the srt on eBay. No thanks Steve white. Also buy amsoil by the case on eBay as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    16’ charger Scatpack
    Forged 392 based 426 stroker, Arrington phase four Apache heads, custom grind cam , ported and matched 6.1 manifold, long tube headers , solo performance cutback ,ati pulley and pinned crank , custom cai , Tba diff brace with 3.70’s out back and 30” et r’s

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12