Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm concerned the DWS 06 won't perform like I'm hoping they will. I'm ready to pull the trigger but I'm hesitating due to the tires. I don't ever expect to be driving my charger in the snow but I will be driving it in the cooler Temps. I'm really torn. Just stick with the contis or go back to the AZ850s?

With running the staggered setup, if our rear camber is going to be killing the tires on the inside edge early. How many miles should I realistically see out of them? I'm wondering if I should consider the rear camber kit, get it installed, then get an alignment.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    2017 Pitch Black Charger Scat Pack 392
    20% tint, Billet Technologies Matte Black Catch Can, LED interior lighting, ZL1 Rock Guards, K&N drop in filter, MaxBeam Smoked LED side markers

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextar View Post
    I'm concerned the DWS 06 won't perform like I'm hoping they will. I'm ready to pull the trigger but I'm hesitating due to the tires. I don't ever expect to be driving my charger in the snow but I will be driving it in the cooler Temps. I'm really torn. Just stick with the contis or go back to the AZ850s?

With running the staggered setup, if our rear camber is going to be killing the tires on the inside edge early. How many miles should I realistically see out of them? I'm wondering if I should consider the rear camber kit, get it installed, then get an alignment.

They will....I'm hooked! Ride quality, handling and both wet/dry traction are fantastic! My new favorite tire

Sent from my SM-G960U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m hooked with my set , staggered better then the Goodyear am BFG sets in past, ordered full adjustable rear suspension parts from bmr. High horse performance ran huge sale over weekend. Will be installing soon an will resolve wear issues with the lowering kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm getting mine installed either today or tomorrow. I'd really like to send the stock Firehawk's out in a blaze of glory first though, just have to find a deserted road.
    - Andy
    2018 Chrysler 300S
    Likes HemifeverAZ liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Got the 255s installed Thursday. They still look a little small on the 9" factory wheels. There is also a 265/45-20 size but it might be too tall for suspension clearance. I'll post a picture once I figure out how on my cell.

Post Thanks / Like
    20191207_102128_resized (1).jpg

Wow that was a pain to upload...

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^
    Looks fine to me, but if you wanted wider...why didn't you just get the 275/40/20's?
    2019 Charger Scat Pack
    Likes Dextar liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by snobrdrdan View Post
    ^^^
    Looks fine to me, but if you wanted wider...why didn't you just get the 275/40/20's?
    I agree, 9" wheels can take a 275 safely and there is no rubbing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123