Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awesome

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    So when is Heat00 gonna get one? Seriously though, that is one awesome ride.
    2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
    Go Mango
    Dynamics Package
    Tazer
    Hellcat Lower Airbox
    ZL1 Rock Guards
    20% Tint
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    About time the Charger got some attention from FCA!

Post Thanks / Like

Photoshop

Quote Originally Posted by Spunky17 View Post
    So when is Heat00 gonna get one?
    Pretty sure he already submitted his trade in app dated for 6 months from now.

2018 Dodge Charger Daytona - Indigo Blue
    2018 Dodge Charger Hellcat - Plum Crazy Purple
    Instagram: @aviorHemi

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by aviorperformance View Post
    Pretty sure he already submitted his trade in app dated for 6 months from now.

He has to wait at least 10 months from yesterday hahahhahahaaa

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Lame. FCA Marketing- "Hey, let's throw some decals and interior bits we've already been using on 5.7 & 6.4 cars since 2017 on the new Widebody HC and call it 'special'! Then, we'll give it the 'additional' 10 HP the Challenger has had for a year already to make it extra 'special'. And to make it extra, extra special, we'll offer an exclusive color (B5) that's already been available on the Charger/Challenger for a few years...." Also, wouldn't the 50th anniversary of the 1969 Daytona have been 2019 model year?They'll still sell all 501 with no problem. I just wish they'd put a little effort into a "special edition" meant to honor the '69 and not a parts-bin special. They could have at least come up with a unique wheel design for it...
    Last edited by piening2150; 08-14-2019 at 08:02 PM.
    '17 Destroyer Gray Charger Daytona 392
    Likes SuperSound, ODB liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL on all.. don't worry I told the finance guy to keep the seat warm and I'll be back.. as awesome as this one here sounds, I think it looks terrible though and I agree with Piening2150... I mean the rims are 2015 HC/dynamics in silver and theres a standard daytona decal on the back? I don't really like it... they should just hire me as I could help working at FCA... many of us could. there are so many little things that could be done to make these awesome cars just look even more awesome... yes I understand that they all cost money but a few tiny things would be insane, like.... install the pedals for us and include the ebrake one, put black lugs on the black rims and so forth, give an option with the decal package and just include tinted side markers somehow, and just mix up a few other things... that being said, there is NO company right now putting out any cars like these and with the colors and options and choices we have, let alone at very reasonable prices! big props to FCA right now for crushing the competition... I hope it continues..... all my life I hated dodge growing up and look now, I'm on my 5th one in 7 years LOL
    '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the Daytona edition for the Hellcat. But I hate the limited production numbers. It’ll add more expense due to limited availability. My initial guess would be at least $10K.

And I was glad to see a non-black wheel option, though I would have preferred a 5-spoke wheel. Maybe other Hellcats will have a silver/aluminum wheel color option.
    Terry

2005 Magnum RT load runner 2.6: Inertia Motorsports 419 Stroker, Predator Tune: 475rwhp & 465rwtq, Crower Cam, Kook's Headers, 3 inch "Custom" Exhaust, Tunable Induction Intake, NAG1-HTC Tranny, 3.55 Gears, 600hp DSS Half-Shafts, TrueFiber Challenger Hood, Enkei Wheels 18"x9", MT 28.00" / 12.00" x 18" radials on rear, Paneled Rear Side Windows, GoManGo Front Seats, Eibach Springs/Dampers, Wilwood Calipers, Rear Wiper Removed, Billet Technology enhancments.
    2017 Go Mango Challenger T/A
    1999 Plymouth Prowler (yellow) Prowler Pro #11
    2015 Charger Hellcat #0771

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess there is some history or heritage behind this setup... but I really don’t like silver rims and they are getting a bit tired no? And agree they will tack on a big fee but then again it’s pretty cool to have a numbered edition , could be nice to keep it stashed away... just don’t let me near it as it will have 30k in a few months haha.. all joking aside I wish I had another car to drive and to leave one of these sitting with low mileage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    I guess there is some history or heritage behind this setup... but I really don’t like silver rims and they are getting a bit tired no? And agree they will tack on a big fee but then again it’s pretty cool to have a numbered edition , could be nice to keep it stashed away... just don’t let me near it as it will have 30k in a few months haha.. all joking aside I wish I had another car to drive and to leave one of these sitting with low mileage

Now honestly who wouldn’t want that modern muscle with a big wing on the back! Awesome

Post Thanks / Like
    I can appreciate the retro throwbacks, and maybe this looks better in person, but the car just doesn't look right. The wheels look like giant tennis shoes.
    I can't wait to see the premium $ and hype on these.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I like it.... then I don’t! Rinse & repeat. I agree with OP; make it special. Not just a bunch of parts here and there off the assembly line to make it a special addition. It’s like FCA said “oh sh!t, we almost forgot about the Daytona anniversary coming up! Let’s throw something together, limit to 501 units, jack up the price, & and stir the pot”

It’s marketing 101.....

Likes inssane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by piening2150 View Post
    Lame. FCA Marketing- "Hey, let's throw some decals and interior bits we've already been using on 5.7 & 6.4 cars since 2017 on the new Widebody HC and call it 'special'! Then, we'll give it the 'additional' 10 HP the Challenger has had for a year already to make it extra 'special'. And to make it extra, extra special, we'll offer an exclusive color (B5) that's already been available on the Charger/Challenger for a few years...." Also, wouldn't the 50th anniversary of the 1969 Daytona have been 2019 model year?They'll still sell all 501 with no problem. I just wish they'd put a little effort into a "special edition" meant to honor the '69 and not a parts-bin special. They could have at least come up with a unique wheel design for it...
    Agree. Can you imagine going to the parts counter.

Parts guy:"What kind of vehicle is it? Uh, a 2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat Widebody 50th Anniversary Daytona. Parts guy: You just made that up. You: No some lazy FCA marketing guy who spends too much time on Twitter hash tagging things did."

#Hellcat #Widebody #Charger #Daytona #weranoutoforiginalnames
    '18 Charger SP - Tech/Driver's/Beats Packages, WRT wheels - Tazer
    Previous:
    '17 Camaro 2SS A8

Post Thanks / Like
    It's tradition guys lol. Mopar has made a history of taking parts they already had, slapping them together and making a special car. Road Runner anyone?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher69 View Post
    It's tradition guys lol. Mopar has made a history of taking parts they already had, slapping them together and making a special car. Road Runner anyone?

I'm good with robbing the parts bin, not the naming convention. They didn't call the Road Runner a Belvedere Road Runner Superbird HEMI afterall lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast