Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

drove a WB today and almost bought it

I was impressed and liked the challey actually, after driving one today. I did not get a chance to really "drive it" so I don't know or didn't "feel" any difference as far as traction or handling but I'm sure once pushed it will help having the 305's all around and the different suspension etc. I found this nice one and tried to make a deal but couldn't. they offered me only 29k for my 19 scat and that made it tough... these discounts off the new ones are great, but then they hurt you on the value of the existing one I guess lol... the other problem, is that it had a ton of options that I really don't want. I have yet to see one within 100 miles with anything close to what I'm looking for which is amazing... once you add the plus, driver confidence, & tech, it adds $4,085 of stuff that I could care less to have and certainly don't want to pay for. some of these cars even have NAV for $795 which is just ridiculous, it has car play so why do we need to pay another $800 lol.. thankfully this one didn't have it but still... the tech package is really a waste too, $1100 for an auto cruise control, wiper sensing, & forward collision? LOL... I cannot stand my auto cruise or the forward collision in my wife's car and to have to pay for those things just sucks for me... All that being said, it had the alpine and red calipers, the only 2 options I really want so I figured what the hec, i tried to make a deal but we were too far away with this low trade in value. I just bought that car less than a year ago with an MSRP of $45,775 and today it's worth $29k somehow? granted I have 29,000 miles but still... how did it lose 40% in 8 months? they offered me a much better deal friday on that cat, it was only about 10k more than they wanted for this WB scat pack (with my trade considered).. made me re think if I should go back and just try to get the cat...
    '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like
    I was waiting today for this post! lol Funny, I went looking for an all optioned Challenger. I got every option. Sticker was 56945 and I got for 51700. Mine is my toy car though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    2019 Challenger Pitch Black Scat Pack Widebody Prior: 2015 Charger R/T
    Likes troper, Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Get the cat bare bones and sleep well at night. They’re just being difficult because it’s a high demand vehicle
    Likes inssane, Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You're in the "I want stage" just like when the Hellcat came out.

Hey... When I traded for my 17 Scat I got 19k for low mileage 10 Challenger that I bought for 28k. But, lost a$$ on a 14 Cadillac ATS.

Sent via Tapatalk
    2017 Granite Crystal Scat Pack
    My Scat Pack Web Site
    Thanks Blokhead thanked for this post
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My vote is the cat also, just because when I do trade in, I only wanna trade for a cat! Even doe I do love the new widebody scat, but my brother has a 16” Cat and that supercharger whine just never gets old! True enough the 485 is more enough but what the hell you only live once if the deal is right! #PayToPlay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    17" Green Go Charger Scat Pack 20% Tint, Brass Monkey Hellcat reps, Mid Muffler delete, Luxe tail light kit, Green billet oil catch can, Red Reflective 392 Hemi badge, Zdatt 6k Led headlights
    Thanks HemiScatPack thanked for this post
    Likes imcluelesstoday, Heat00, ODB liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoScat392 View Post
    My vote is the cat also, just because when I do trade in, I only wanna trade for a cat! Even doe I do love the new widebody scat, but my brother has a 16” Cat and that supercharger whine just never gets old! True enough the 485 is more enough but what the hell you only live once if the deal is right! #PayToPlay

I have yet to experience the whine..... YouTube does a little justice, my brother in law who got to ride in one was like “DUDE!!!!!” , few around town I might hear it pass thru an intersection.... but I want the real deal

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m thinking the lust for the WB is muddling your decision making. Nothing wrong with that I might add..... My advice is to give it a couple of months after the order date.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for all the feedback.. I really did love the look of the WB challey... we'll see... I might go back and see if I can get the cat and just be done with all this LOL... driving myself crazy here

Post Thanks / Like
    I am lusting over the C8 ME Corvette. My 08 gets the job done.... But, at 77 I don't have luxury to wait a couple years.

Sent via Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Here’s the wb...

And here’s the cat

Post Thanks / Like
    Get the kitty cat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Likes 392WLCHR, Heat00, GreenGoScat392, hemi_57, ODB liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The WB looks like it has fender flares from leftover Jeeps.

Now the Cat with some slick graphics... Badass!!!

Sent via Tapatalk
    Last edited by hemi_57; 08-11-2019 at 09:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep that cat is looking pretty sick! White with the black stripes, brass monkeys and orange clippers! She’s a winner drove a WB today and almost bought it

Post Thanks / Like
    yea it's actually got silver stripes and also the orange leather interior.... this is what drew me to this one in the first place LOL... it's a pretty sweet combo... let me see if I have the other pics...

Post Thanks / Like

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast