Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I bought this today. I know no one likes it but I love it. After 3 chargers I figured I need a small change and maybe next year I’ll get a wb charger. I’ll give some of my opinions when I get to computer as there are some major differences and both pluses and minuses...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like
    love the outside looks. love the wider stance, rims, tires and fenders. love the front end. love the running lights which are orange circles. probably just love that it's a little different flavor after 3 straight chargers and 110,000 miles LOL.interior is cool, love the gauges. love the alpine (compared to stock), love the driver confidence and plus packages after all lol. also love the Hellcat hood.what I don't love is the huge blind spot towards the back (thank goodness for the blind spot light lol) and it seems I lost all storage compartments. it might sound stupid but there are no pockets really in the door and the back has zero. also lost that compartment in front of the gear shift, I used that every day for "stuff" lol. guess it's a trade off, it's definitely not as 'practical' as the charger and not even close... but I knew that going in.it's perfect for now and my son gets a car in 3 months so back seat shouldn't be too much issue.. although I sat there and it's really not much different than the charger back seat, except you don't get a window that rolls down. also, getting in from the passenger side is fine as that seat isn't power so with one flip of the switch, it folds up and slides forward so entry isn't a problem. that ain't happening on the driver side as you have to slide it forward with the button which takes forever and a day lolit's only been a few hours and about 1000 inches of rain so I cannot yet comment on the WB package and how it differs... so far it feels tighter and seems as though it will grab better overall however that might also be in my mind and because it's new compared to my SP that was at 30k.

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome Heat! Welcome to the Widebody club! It looks great! Love the color! Does that have the technology pack too?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    2019 Challenger Pitch Black Scat Pack Widebody Prior: 2015 Charger R/T
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Always on paper. It's like the dealer and I were playing tic tac toe.
    GL with the new HC!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mus99gt View Post
    Awesome Heat! Welcome to the Widebody club! It looks great! Love the color! Does that have the technology pack too?Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    thanks, I believe it has tech, driver confidence, plus package, alpine, red calipers and WB. I could have done without tech and plus but driver confidence is nice and the red calipers and alpine were a must LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    and yes, as soon as it stops raining that yellow thing is coming off somehow... at least I made them install the pedals, which we all know is a PITA. the mechanic was pissed and said never again to the sales man LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by inssane View Post
    Always on paper. It's like the dealer and I were playing tic tac toe. GL with the new HC!Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    thanks my friend.. however it's not a HC, just WB Scat... but while I have you, the big question now is do I install the powerstops or not LOL... I'm thinking yes and z23's... how are yours holding up these days???

Post Thanks / Like
    Yellow guard comes off easily. 4 push pins holding it on. I bought Z23s but have not installed yet. Too busy to do it yet.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Well damn...lol....

Nice car, man. Glad you're happy with this one.....for now
    Likes Heat00, punisher69 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    For now hhahahahahaa

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Likes ronan978, Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL.. I told the finance guy today (who did my f8 scat), "Ill see you in 8-12 months when the charger WB's are on the lot and sitting" LOLin all fairness, my 2019 10 month old scat pack had 29,700 miles on it which is equivalent of most/normal people 3 years of driving so really I kept it for 3 years worth of driving at the average of 13k.... so is it really so soon?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    Well I bought this today. I know no one likes it but I love it. After 3 chargers I figured I need a small change and maybe next year I’ll get a wb charger. I’ll give some of my opinions when I get to computer as there are some major differences and both pluses and minuses...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Car looks great! Post some inside shots when you can.

We won’t make fun of you for that shipping guard since you already said it’s coming off soon.

Enjoy the change in scenery.
    2018 Dodge Charger Daytona - Indigo Blue
    2018 Dodge Charger Hellcat - Plum Crazy Purple
    Instagram: @aviorHemi

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice....

Sent via Tapatalk
    2017 Granite Crystal Scat Pack
    My Scat Pack Web Site

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by aviorperformance View Post
    Car looks great! Post some inside shots when you can. We won’t make fun of you for that shipping guard since you already said it’s coming off soon. Enjoy the change in scenery.
    thanks.. shipping guard already off, although some extra pins came out lol... here we go hahah... meanwhile I'm ordering black lugs, phone holder, matts, and the side marker tint pieces today ... hope this front one isn't a pita, the marker goes onto the fender, I'm sure I'll mess that one up LOL....

Post Thanks / Like
    I wanted a challenger more than my charger but with a new born at the time it just wasn't going to happen. I love the challengers. Congrats.
    2016 Charger Scat Pack/LMI Intake/3.70 gears/Longtube headers/Borla Atak/Active exhaust delete/Hemifever Tuning
    Likes ronan978 liked this post

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast