Post Thanks / Like
    Looking good!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    2019 Challenger Pitch Black Scat Pack Widebody Prior: 2015 Charger R/T
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mus99gt View Post
    Looking good!!Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    thanks buddy... besides your partially to blame for this new car... hahaha....
    '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like
    now I have to find time to attempt to install the powerstops lol... always had help before but it should hopefully be ok

Post Thanks / Like
    That’s one sexy car !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Post Thanks / Like
    Make sure you take a cruise thru the dealership that jerked you around, hopefully the GM sees you

Sent from my SM-G950W using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    Haha, partially my fault! lol

The day I got mine!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey man congrats on the beautiful WB. Did you or were you told about the power per dollars deal? I’m on the edge of trading in my scat for a WB possibly. Jus don’t know how that would work. Curious if you used that man?

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit392 View Post
    Hey man congrats on the beautiful WB. Did you or were you told about the power per dollars deal? I’m on the edge of trading in my scat for a WB possibly. Jus don’t know how that would work. Curious if you used that man? Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    Hey Bandit... Thanks it's been great so far. Yes I used the power per dollar discount which certainly helped on the new WB but at the same time that it was devalued my trade more than normal. since I was trading in a 19 scat pack and you can buy a new one with the same discount, it prevented them from giving me more so in the end probably a wash. I will say though, if you aren't trading in a model car that is also being discounted, the savings are great. I think my final sale price was about $43-$44k and sticker MSRP was almost $54k. so if I went in there with no trade or a different brand, I would have benefited more which is weird because where is the loyalty LOL... bottom line is these dealers always seem to win and make plenty of money, which is fine, its just that some of them like where they robbed me of my hellcat, can be slimy but it worked out in the end.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mus99gt View Post
    Haha, partially my fault! lolThe day I got mine!!Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    yessir.... all joking aside yours was the last one I kept looking at and it helped me go get mine... it's beautiful and I've gotten so many compliments already it's amazing. it just looks so mean.. and I really love the front lights and setup... at first I was like, where the hec are the fog lights thinking why did I lose them lol, but now that the DRL's are the orange halos, I'm very happy.. and the design inside the barrel that lights up is pretty cool too... on the charger to get the orange to run as DRL you had to use tazer function

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    Hey Bandit... Thanks it's been great so far. Yes I used the power per dollar discount which certainly helped on the new WB but at the same time that it was devalued my trade more than normal. since I was trading in a 19 scat pack and you can buy a new one with the same discount, it prevented them from giving me more so in the end probably a wash. I will say though, if you aren't trading in a model car that is also being discounted, the savings are great. I think my final sale price was about $43-$44k and sticker MSRP was almost $54k. so if I went in there with no trade or a different brand, I would have benefited more which is weird because where is the loyalty LOL... bottom line is these dealers always seem to win and make plenty of money, which is fine, its just that some of them like where they robbed me of my hellcat, can be slimy but it worked out in the end.
    Thanks for the reply man, sucks what you went through! But as long as you’re happy now with the WB. My dealership around my city is a bunch of jerks too. I bought my bee 3 hrs away from home because when my wife and I would go look at their inventory, they would never greet us or anything of that sort. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol I don’t need a manual these days, I work from my car a lot and it’s tough with manual
    I kid, but if you were going to change it up....the manual trans availability is a huge difference between the 2 (since you can't get it in the Charger obviously)
    2019 Charger Scat Pack

Post Thanks / Like
    yessir.... all joking aside yours was the last one I kept looking at and it helped me go get mine... it's beautiful and I've gotten so many compliments already it's amazing. it just looks so mean.. and I really love the front lights and setup... at first I was like, where the hec are the fog lights thinking why did I lose them lol, but now that the DRL's are the orange halos, I'm very happy.. and the design inside the barrel that lights up is pretty cool too... on the charger to get the orange to run as DRL you had to use tazer function
    I keep getting the gas station experts letting me know what I am driving!! lol

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678