Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks centex... I will say they changed something as the cold start is quieter than my wife’s Volvo... at least this morning it was... man I hope it gets louder lol... hope they didn’t change something here

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Even though filthy... snapped some pics after tint and yellow guard removal , starting to look normal lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn that's pretty. There's one I pass every Tuesday, same color and wide body, going to visit a job site. We are always going opposite directions and we always stare at each other. One day we are going to have to find out who is better.

2016 Charger Scat Pack/LMI Intake/Hemifever tune/3.70 gears/Borla Atak/AES bypass/eBay longtube headers
    2016 Charger Scat Pack/LMI Intake/3.70 gears/Longtube headers/Borla Atak/Active exhaust delete/Hemifever Tuning
    Likes ronan978, Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by centexcharger View Post
    Damn that's pretty. There's one I pass every Tuesday, same color and wide body, going to visit a job site. We are always going opposite directions and we always stare at each other. One day we are going to have to find out who is better.

2016 Charger Scat Pack/LMI Intake/Hemifever tune/3.70 gears/Borla Atak/AES bypass/eBay longtube headers
    Funny as I was just wondering if my challenger is faster or slower than my charger. My guess is slower as this thing “feels” big and heavy but who knows. After break in we shall see. My 19 f8 was way faster than my other two... will be interesting to see what this one will do..
    My biggest complaint is the missing cold start.. for some reason now when this starts up, it’s quiet like they did something to it... very weird and unsettling... maybe they did something to keep them quiet at start up? Almost like when it would start loud then you put it in gear and it gets quieter... hopefully it just needs to break in or something but I’m very concerned about this lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I eliminated the quiet cold start problem long ago haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by centexcharger View Post

Funny as the same thing happens to me every few days or so. Every time I think to myself, what a beautiful car. I learned to love the b5.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2006 BB Chrysler 300C 6.4l Swap
    6.4l Swap Tuned By Chris At Hotwireauto, Stock SRT Exhaust, PowerStop Evolution S/D Brakes, 22" Velocity Rims, Street Edge Coilovers, SPC Upper Control Arms/Rear Bushings, Powerbass Amp/Dual 12" Subs, 8000k Led, Smoked Headlights/Fogs/Tails/Sides, Black Grill, Tinted
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    Even though filthy... snapped some pics after tint and yellow guard removal , starting to look normal lol...

She is bad ass and still a scat pack can’t go wrong there, sorry bout the whole hellcat situation. Bigger and better awaits you in the future Heat00 that we know when you trade in again!

17" Green Go Charger Scat Pack 20% Tint, Brass Monkey Hellcat reps, Mid Muffler delete, Luxe tail light kit, Green billet oil catch can, Red Reflective 392 Hemi badge, Zdatt 6k Led headlights

Post Thanks / Like
    Heat you can just continue to post in the Charger section since we know this 2 door is a temporary mistress.
    2018 Dodge Charger Daytona - Indigo Blue
    2018 Dodge Charger Hellcat - Plum Crazy Purple
    Instagram: @aviorHemi
    Likes ronan978, Heat00, SuperSound liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by aviorperformance View Post
    Heat you can just continue to post in the Charger section since we know this 2 door is a temporary mistress.
    Thanks! And besides, I’m only 25% challenger here are my 4 392’s lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Funny as I was just wondering if my challenger is faster or slower than my charger. My guess is slower as this thing “feels” big and heavy but who knows. After break in we shall see. My 19 f8 was way faster than my other two... will be interesting to see what this one will do..
    My biggest complaint is the missing cold start.. for some reason now when this starts up, it’s quiet like they did something to it... very weird and unsettling... maybe they did something to keep them quiet at start up? Almost like when it would start loud then you put it in gear and it gets quieter... hopefully it just needs to break in or something but I’m very concerned about this lol

From what I understand, the Challengers clock in a few ticks slower than the Chargers on both 0-60 and 1/4 mile times due to aerodynamics, weight distribution and wheel base.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    I used call my 10 Challenger "The Fat Lady". lol

Sent via Tapatalk
    2017 Granite Crystal Scat Pack
    My Scat Pack Web Site

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunwalker12 View Post
    From what I understand, the Challengers clock in a few ticks slower than the Chargers on both 0-60 and 1/4 mile times due to aerodynamics, weight distribution and wheel base.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    I agree on the areo, but they weigh a couple hundred pounds less too. It's probably a wash either way.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    '18 Charger SP - Tech/Driver's/Beats Packages, WRT wheels - Tazer
    Previous:
    '17 Camaro 2SS A8
    Likes Heat00, Sunwalker12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Looks clean. Congrats man. Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    they'll say they never agreed to it and its my word against theirs... but since you asked, it was Miami Lakes Auto Mall. and to the other reply, even if they call me back for less money, I wouldn't go back and buy anything from them on principal now. It is close to my office and I might, for fun, just go in one day and buy a soda from the machine as that's as far as I trust them now lol.
    Went thru this when I bought a pickup with a 3rd door... GMC dealer where I lived really didn't want to deal. So, I went down the road and bought a Ford F150 with 3rd door, came back to the GMC dealership, parked in front of the GM's window, went in an told him that his schmuck salesman XXXXXX blew the deal and walked out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hemi_57 View Post
    Went thru this when I bought a pickup with a 3rd door... GMC dealer where I lived really didn't want to deal. So, I went down the road and bought a Ford F150 with 3rd door, came back to the GMC dealership, parked in front of the GM's window, went in an told him that his schmuck salesman XXXXXX blew the deal and walked out.
    love it.. I might do the same, or just text them a pic of my new Widebody LOL

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast