Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 117
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    Posts
    3,275
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HWDan View Post
    Heat has a great strategy for never having to replace those 2 piece front rotors.
    LOL.... I just needed to go out to the market to see that this deal on the cat is pretty good in my mind.. I'm driving to dealer now to try and make a deal!
    '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...



  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,002
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only widebody I would consider would be a Demon, HC or Redeye. The Scat WB seems like a waste, unless I was looking for a WB platform to modify. If I was going to keep the car relativity stock, I would just go for the Hellcat. I'm not fond of the new HC wheel option though :/

    06 SRTC
    - SPC - Hellwig/Police Sways - BC Coils/Swift Springs - Drake FSB - LMI CF CAI - Corsa Extreme - 08+ Black Leather Int. Conv. - 2010 SRT Charger Interior - Hurst - 91 Tune - MTCM - T/H 20X9/10 Wheels - HC 6 Pot - LED OEM Tail Conv. - Sponh Arms - BT Bling - Chrome Delete -
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    516
    Post Thanks / Like
    Going to be the voice of reason here. A lot of guys are trying to live through you Heat. Remember how much you are driving. The Hellcat gets substantially worse MPG and you will spend 99% of the time never being able to use red key power. That's a lot of money to spend for how you have been using your previous SPs. Also remember how much you love the look of the WB Charger. You really going to spend money on a narrow body Hellcat when you will see WB ones next on the road? You will be dying to get out of it then. So you know my advice, wait!

    Now enough of voice of reason, do what you want buddy!
    '18 Charger SP - Tech/Driver's/Beats Packages, WRT wheels - Tazer
    Previous:
    '17 Camaro 2SS A8
    Likes Grand_hustle17, Heat00 liked this post

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    246
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^ Party pooper :(


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Likes SuperSound liked this post

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    1,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSound View Post
    Going to be the voice of reason here. A lot of guys are trying to live through you Heat. Remember how much you are driving. The Hellcat gets substantially worse MPG and you will spend 99% of the time never being able to use red key power. That's a lot of money to spend for how you have been using your previous SPs. Also remember how much you love the look of the WB Charger. You really going to spend money on a narrow body Hellcat when you will see WB ones next on the road? You will be dying to get out of it then. So you know my advice, wait!

    Now enough of voice of reason, do what you want buddy!
    To pee on everybody cereal, isn’t the redesign in about a year?


    Pass owner of a Ram 1500, Current owner of a Dodge Charger

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    516
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arod412 View Post
    To pee on everybody cereal, isn’t the redesign in about a year?


    Pass owner of a Ram 1500, Current owner of a Dodge Charger
    Speculation, even less than 6 months ago was MY20 or MY21 for the redesign. Considering they just got the WB Charger released for MY20, I'm thinking it might be MY22. If it is going to be MY21, we should start seeing prototypes running next spring/summer. There's been zero talk I have seen about the redesign in the last few months, so take everything with a grain of salt.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Houston,TX
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have both charger versions as my signature lists. Yeah the HC does get worse city mileage but highway seems to be close enough.

    I smile all the way to the gas pump.
    2018 Dodge Charger Daytona - Indigo Blue
    2018 Dodge Charger Hellcat - Plum Crazy Purple
    Instagram: @aviorHemi
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    Posts
    3,275
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not to worry, dealer screwed me today. Made a deal and then took it away 2 hours later after they submitted my credit app and had me change insurance. Gave me the key and then Took it away! I’ll explain more when I get to computer but it was like nothing I’ve seen in 30 years of buying cars...completely disgusting.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Fayetteville NC
    Posts
    978
    Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear that! Maybe a blessing..... but still, you took a hard hit on your credit! Sucks
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Houston,TX
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow this is gonna be interesting.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    Posts
    3,275
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok here goes. I won't mention dealer name but this is nuts.. went in friday, they appraised my 2019 SP, made me an offer, I gave them my number (65k plus car), 3 hours later we couldn't agree and they were stuck on $69,999. As I'm walking out, the sales manager grabs me and says, will you do it for $67 OTD. I said, thank you for the offer but I'm at my number. have a nice day. I then went to another dealer, almost made a deal on a WB Challey that I actually liked (see above pics) but after looking at their numbers I thought, man, for $10k more, I could have the car I prefer, the CAT. so, i stroll back in there today. sit down with salesman (who was great) I upped my offer to $65.5k. He comes back with $67.7. I said ok, they want me to pay the price for not taking the $67k friday, I'll split it, here is $66.5 and let's get done. He comes back and says no. I walk over to sales manager and say, you are letting me walk out for this? He said, best I can do is $67k. I said you know what, I ll take it. we shake hands, start of paperwork, fill out credit apps, I get my insurance card done and emailed to dealer, I start signing papers, then the SM comes back and says "I'm so sorry, I completely forgot you had a trade in. There is NO way on earth I can do this deal and it's my mistake". At that point I felt good as I knew my deal was decent. Then I laughed and explained to him that his mistake will cost his dealer a few bucks. he insisted that he cannot do the deal and cannot get close. at that point I was pissed I said OK and walked out. Then I came back in, went to the same SM and said face to face, you know that's not true as you yourself had my car appraised friday and you yourself said "before you go, you sure you won't do the deal at $67k"? This time he lied and said, I never said that, I was at $69.9k. at that moment I knew my red key was gone and I will never do business with slimebags like this. If they were honest when I walked in and said we can't get to your number but will you pay a little more, I might have done it. I had my checkbook and an 860 credit score in my pocket and I've bought 3 chargers in the past 3 years LOL.. I'm as real as they come I would think. they should NOT have shaken my hand and said we have a deal. it's a disgrace but you know what, in the end I guess it's not meant to be and while I was sitting there, the saturday dealer called me back on the blue WB and said they might come down a bit if I still want the deal. at this point I'm so disgusted with these car salesman... ZERO INTEGRITY... and this is after they told me the owner of these dealers did $300M last year... I wanted to vomit. that's my sad story and I'm sorry to drive you all crazy but NEVER in my car buying 30 years have they shaken on a deal and not done it. sure they try to upsell gap and warranty and tire protection but you can deny that. this was different. I hope someone asks and forces me to tell them which dealer LOL... I'm tempted to write some bad reviews too, just to help the next one of you from going in there as it's gross what they did IMO.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    Posts
    3,275
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ODB View Post
    So sorry to hear that! Maybe a blessing..... but still, you took a hard hit on your credit! Sucks
    shouldn't be too bad for one pull, if they pulled it... or I'll go get the WB challey and not waste the credit pull LOL.... then just get a charger WB in 8 months when I have 30,000 miles anyhow.. but yea I'm still pissed... really more than the fact that I did not get a cat that was in my hands, is the BS that they pulled and the way they did it. I sell commercial real estate and most of my deals are north of $3M, not $70k like this stupid car... everything I have is on my reputation of being honest and fair with buyers and sellers in the market for 20 plus years... so a stunt like this really gets to me, especially over a few pennies on their part. I've many times been put in a position to benefit myself monetarily over my client's interest but I have never done so and after all the years of doing the right thing, it ended up making me more in the long run by repeat business...

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jarrell, TX
    Posts
    1,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    You made a rookie mistake... You shook hands on a deal. Me I write the number on a piece of paper and I sign and date it along the salesman and his boss.

    My 17 Scat deal was signed and the one I got after 2 false starts came with the Dynamics Pkg ($2,200 option). The SM tried to renig on the and I showed him my mini contract. He had the brass to ask if was going hold him to the deal. My answer was, No but my attorney will.

    Sent via Tapatalk
    2017 Granite Crystal Scat Pack
    My Scat Pack Web Site

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Fayetteville NC
    Posts
    978
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that’s where the bar separates.... you’re an ‘honest joe’ just like the rest of us who are on here sharing info and trying to make our cars better! It’s a shame that it’s possible you took a hard hit on your credit.... I know the feeling!
    As far as the dealer..... one word: shameful! As much as you bought 2, maybe 3 cars from them.... loyalty...they sh!t on you because the dealership considered it as a loss. It’s not uncommon... as soon as you leave the dealership with your car, your name and credentials are like a fart in the wind. No one cares after the fact! Only the almighty dollar!

    I hope you get sorted out, and get what you truly deserve. And if I was you, I would put that dealer on BLAST here and wherever you frequent social media. Because even tho I live in NC, I have ties to S. Florida.....



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    Posts
    3,275
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ODB View Post
    And that’s where the bar separates.... you’re an ‘honest joe’ just like the rest of us who are on here sharing info and trying to make our cars better! It’s a shame that it’s possible you took a hard hit on your credit.... I know the feeling!
    As far as the dealer..... one word: shameful! As much as you bought 2, maybe 3 cars from them.... loyalty...they sh!t on you because the dealership considered it as a loss. It’s not uncommon... as soon as you leave the dealership with your car, your name and credentials are like a fart in the wind. No one cares after the fact! Only the almighty dollar!

    I hope you get sorted out, and get what you truly deserve. And if I was you, I would put that dealer on BLAST here and wherever you frequent social media. Because even tho I live in NC, I have ties to S. Florida.....



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks bud! I’m over it already... lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •