Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesr242 View Post
    $100 says this guy never does any of these modifications. IDK why people even answer stuff like this seriously
    [email protected] is my PayPal. Please save that. I’ll be awaiting your $100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    2016 Pitch black Charger Scat Pack.
    R2C Cold Air
    Mid muffler delete
    Billet Tech catch can
    APR front air splitter/Wickerbill spoiler
    10.5 WRTs on 315s
    15% window tint
    Likes MissBeeHaving, PaulMc, ronan978 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    No need to take it personal. I've been around the block a few times and see posts like all the time. The lack of research, combined with the extremity of the mods you are asking about, coupled with the fact that you list window tint and catch cans as mods leads me to believe you don't posses the skills to pull off a project like this. If you did a bit more research you will find out what I am saying is true.

I would recommend others also do research before asking dumb questions like this.

I will happily send that $100 your way, just shoot me a PM when you pull it off
    Likes MXS67454, snobrdrdan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve been meaning to start my twin turbo kit but I’m just so busy.

I have the parts, I’m a fabricator for a living, I’ve twin turboed 2 Hemi’s in the past year or so - but I lack time.
    2018 Dodge Charger Daytona - Indigo Blue
    2018 Dodge Charger Hellcat - Plum Crazy Purple
    Instagram: @aviorHemi
    Likes BBrown83, agoristmike, ronan978 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    No need to take it personal. I've been around the block a few times and see posts like all the time. The lack of research, combined with the extremity of the mods you are asking about, coupled with the fact that you list window tint and catch cans as mods leads me to believe you don't posses the skills to pull off a project like this. If you did a bit more research you will find out what I am saying is true.

I would recommend others also do research before asking dumb questions like this.

I will happily send that $100 your way, just shoot me a PM when you pull it off
    According to you all I have to do is 1 mod among the list of many for the $100.
    Again a part of the research process is utilizing a forum and asking questions....

My list of “mods” was just something I added when I first joined this forum. I’ve never been a member of a forum until this. Again next time I’ll be sure to ask your permission on how to set up my profile. Listing my APPEARANCE mods is completely separate. Again my apologies. I’ll be sure to ask you next time what is or isn’t appropriate. Lol. You’re ridiculous! Judging my knowledge based on me posting my appearance mods.. really? You’re hilarious! Did I ever say I was going to solely pull this off on my own? No! I didn’t. Reading comprehension goes a long way. A lot I’m very capable of pulling off especially with the help of some knowledgeable friends. Others I’m sure to have to take to a professional.

Carry on with your ignorant bull**** and insulting my intelligence elsewhere.

Post Thanks / Like
    So you think this was an intelligent question? Yikes

What did you expect? No one has done these modifications here and even if they did they aren't going to spoon-feed you an encyclopedias worth of information. This is to speak nothing of the cost of these mods you are asking about. You got stacks of money? Probably wouldn't have started with a scat pack if you did. You don't seem too mechanically inclined so you're going to pay $10's of thousands of dollars for someone to do this for you? There isn't enough time in the day to explain all the ways this whole post is idiotic.

Why don't you just start with easier mechanical mods instead of posting **** like this that you are obviously never gonna do?

Any yes, you ONLY have to do a Hellephant swap or twin turbo and I will personally send you $100

Last edited by jamesr242; 08-05-2019 at 03:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Built twin turbo or hellephant?

What did you expect? No one has done these modifications here and even if they did they aren't going to spoon-feed you an encyclopedias worth of information. This is to speak nothing of the cost of these mods you are asking about. You got stacks of money? Probably wouldn't have started with a scat pack if you did. You don't seem too mechanically inclined so you're going to pay $10's of thousands of dollars for someone to do this for you? There isn't enough time in the day to explain all the ways this whole post is idiotic.

Why don't you just start with easier mechanical mods instead of posting **** like this that you are obviously never gonna do?

Any yes, you ONLY have to do a Hellephant swap or twin turbo and I will personally send you $100

Do you have anything , anything at all to actually add to this conversation? Or are you just trolling to be annoying and read your own posts ? Seriously, all kidding aside. There are quite a few on here with some serious builds , all of which would be happy to answer any and all questions. That is , after all the entire point of the forum, knowledge and information being SHARED. Wether or not he actually builds his car or not , this thread , if not derailed by idiots such as yourself, would be informative and helpful to others inquiring about a build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ronan978; 08-05-2019 at 10:24 PM.
    Thanks BBrown83 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have plenty of reasons why at the time I started with the scat pack... I see that you’re Unfortunately aware that many people can greatly advance in there career. I’m a 12 year Union Boilermaker. I don’t need to prove my abilities any further. I never intended on going with a hellephant swap however I was curious to see what others thought of it simply for comparison purposes. With my job, yes, I easily can have stacks of 10s off thousands in the bank within just 2 months of work or less thank you. These assumptions of yours are really making you stupid. Also for the sake of the argument, your initial bet was that I wouldn’t do all IF NOT ANY of the mods required to do this build. So again “James” reading comprehension can take you places bud. I’ll end my end of this argument here and you can continue all you want.

As for everyone else, thank you for all your input. As I initially stated this won’t be a fast build. Slow and steady. With my new baby girl being born any day/hour now! My first purchase is the modern muscle forged pistons and rods kit. I’ll probably also go with the forged crank also to leave out most weak points.

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay children let's settle down...

Maybe he does, maybe he doesnt...financial capabilities are irrelevant. He seems to be curious on the swap/build so why not indulge him with what collective knowledge we have.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Likes ronan978 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, you changed your signature because of my post. I feel like you know I am right but just don't want to admit it. That's fine. Just save your money and enjoy your Scat Pack and new child.

Maybe I am not going about it the nicest way and holding hands, but I am trying to help. Adding a dose of reality is helping, maybe the only helpful post in this thread. In case you haven't noticed, most posts on this forum are for stuff like badge swaps and catch cans. Maybe the guy Firefighter (IDK his full screen name) is the only guy I have seen do anything close to this. Basically, this is a terrible place to ask this kind of question.

My intention about the scat pack is not to say you are poor. I have one also. It's just not a good platform for getting the power you are asking about. If you did ANY research you would see that. The pistons are weak. The trans and rear end would need to be upgraded. Why take a relatively new car and upgrade the entire drivetrain? It makes no sense from a financial standpoint. You'd be better off selling, buying a hellcat and modding that, financially speaking.

Being able to sweat pipe does not translate into doing a build of this magnitude. I have added forced induction, tuned aftermarket ECU's and a number of other things but would never attempt a project of this magnitude. Swapping an engine into a newer car is very hard because of the electronics (CAN bus system and all). Rebuilding the entire drivetrain and adding twin turbos is no easy feat. Hardly anyone has done these thing so a lot of things you will have to figure out on your own (ie fabrication). There's no manual or instructions at this level. And the costs could easily be over $100k. Why not just buy a better car and spend time with your family?

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, you changed your signature because of my post. I feel like you know I am right but just don't want to admit it. That's fine. Just save your money and enjoy your Scat Pack and new child.

Maybe I am not going about it the nicest way and holding hands, but I am trying to help. Adding a dose of reality is helping, maybe the only helpful post in this thread. In case you haven't noticed, most posts on this forum are for stuff like badge swaps and catch cans. Maybe the guy Firefighter (IDK his full screen name) is the only guy I have seen do anything close to this. Basically, this is a terrible place to ask this kind of question.

My intention about the scat pack is not to say you are poor. I have one also. It's just not a good platform for getting the power you are asking about. If you did ANY research you would see that. The pistons are weak. The trans and rear end would need to be upgraded. Why take a relatively new car and upgrade the entire drivetrain? It makes no sense from a financial standpoint. You'd be better off selling, buying a hellcat and modding that, financially speaking.

Being able to sweat pipe does not translate into doing a build of this magnitude. I have added forced induction, tuned aftermarket ECU's and a number of other things but would never attempt a project of this magnitude. Swapping an engine into a newer car is very hard because of the electronics (CAN bus system and all). Rebuilding the entire drivetrain and adding twin turbos is no easy feat. Hardly anyone has done these thing so a lot of things you will have to figure out on your own (ie fabrication). There's no manual or instructions at this level. And the costs could easily be over $100k. Why not just buy a better car and spend time with your family?
    Firefighter isn't the only one doing a build of this magnitude. Cheap? No. $100k? Not even close. Possible? Absolutely.

In a few weeks I'll be in Demon territory for waaaaay less than the cost of a Hellcat + mods to make that kind of power. Trans, engine and drivetrain are all being done. Including buying a '17 Charger SP fully loaded (brand new) plus the cost of the mods I'm at about 2/3 the cost of a Demon.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Thanks BBrown83 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Holy fudge!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t have screen names , but there are a couple twin turbo builds , some big singles , and plenty of supercharged and nitrous builds on this site. Imo , this is the perfect place to get accurate information and not conjecture regarding a build of this magnitude. I can’t think of a better site to get that kind of data. Sure there are tons of new guys talking about badges and catch cans, but there are plenty of guys here with experience in higher Hp builds.

Post Thanks / Like

Check out “the garage “ section of this forum , then go to “power adders”. There are plenty of builds here that guys are willing to share and compare.

Post Thanks / Like
    Change my signature? Lol I haven’t even touched it.... I’m not even bothering reading whatever else you wrote honestly... it’s insignificant. I’ve been far too busy to even worry about this app or forum lol. If it’s not showing up I haven’t even toyed with it...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher69 View Post
    Firefighter isn't the only one doing a build of this magnitude. Cheap? No. $100k? Not even close. Possible? Absolutely.

In a few weeks I'll be in Demon territory for waaaaay less than the cost of a Hellcat + mods to make that kind of power. Trans, engine and drivetrain are all being done. Including buying a '17 Charger SP fully loaded (brand new) plus the cost of the mods I'm at about 2/3 the cost of a Demon.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Now that’s badass!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12