Post Thanks / Like

Charger Hellcat Widebody

It seems that Dodge is only going to offer the Charger Hellcat in Widebody only. But they are offering the Scat Pack version in both standard and widebody.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    2017 Challenger Scat Pack 6spd Torred. Mods: Mids and Resonators Delete, Dual Quad Tips, Windows Tinted, Hellcat Airbox, Fastman Throttlebody, H&R Lowering Springs, Barton Shifter w/Mr. Norms Pistol Grip, Per4mance Dev. IRS Differential Brace, Z Automotive Tazer, Speedlogix Front and Rear Strut Brace, Whiteline Front and Rear Swaybars, Spohn Swaybar Endlinks, Downforce Solutions Front Half Splitters and Wickerbill, Diablo T2 EX Tuner w/unlocked PCM, Jay Greene Tune.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes.
    '17 Destroyer Gray Charger Daytona 392

Post Thanks / Like

Charger Hellcat Widebody

The scats actually did better on the skid pad. Allegedly the scat did .98g while the hellcat did
    .96. Going by the price of the challenger it’s going to be a 6k dollar option but I think it’ll have the dynamics package included in that. I didn’t see anything about 4 piston calipers being on the wide body nor should they be. This is an awesome move and I’m sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mpress2570; 07-11-2019 at 06:45 PM.
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mpress2570 View Post
    The scats actually did better on the skid pad. Allegedly the scat did .98g while the hellcat did

Which is to be expected. The Hellcat motor is about 200 lbs heavier than the 392, and all that weight is in the front of the car.
    Terry

2005 Magnum RT load runner 2.6: Inertia Motorsports 419 Stroker, Predator Tune: 475rwhp & 465rwtq, Crower Cam, Kook's Headers, 3 inch "Custom" Exhaust, Tunable Induction Intake, NAG1-HTC Tranny, 3.55 Gears, 600hp DSS Half-Shafts, TrueFiber Challenger Hood, Enkei Wheels 18"x9", MT 28.00" / 12.00" x 18" radials on rear, Paneled Rear Side Windows, GoManGo Front Seats, Eibach Springs/Dampers, Wilwood Calipers, Rear Wiper Removed, Billet Technology enhancments.
    2017 Go Mango Challenger T/A
    1999 Plymouth Prowler (yellow) Prowler Pro #11
    2015 Charger Hellcat #0771

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m interested to see how much heavier a widebody is to a standard!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 392WLCHR View Post

I can’t imagine it’ll be much of a difference it’s just a bigger offset fatter wheels and tires and some flares and extra plastic on the bumpers and skirts. I’d say just a couple hundred.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dodge figures for Challenger say the WB only weighs about 40 lbs more if the other car already has Dynamics brakes.

My Challenger SRT ship weight was 4,197 lbs and somebody just got a WB Challenger Scat Pack and his weight was only 4,139 lbs, almost 60 lbs lighter but believe his was a 6-spd manual and light on options, either way, weight does not appear to be an issue.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2016 Challenger SRT 392, A8, Technology Group
    Likes 392WLCHR liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 392WLCHR View Post

True... and I’m interested to see how a widebody looks in my driveway lol... wish these bad boys were coming sooner

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...
    Likes 392WLCHR liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    True... and I’m interested to see how a widebody looks in my driveway lol... wish these bad boys were coming sooner

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    I already adjusted payments on my truck to pay it off sooner so I can get one Charger Hellcat Widebody