Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Aluminum Pedals?

Are the aluminum (gas/brake) pedals supposed to be on (2019) Scat Packs from the factory?
    I'm seeing that most cars have them, but also some that don't.

I don't see them listed on the window sticker as an item, and they're not a option/package thing.
    Obviously, I know they can be added on but was wondering if they're supposed to be there.
    2019 Charger Scat Pack

Post Thanks / Like
    They were in my trunk in the spare tire well on my 2018. I installed them myself.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Thanks snobrdrdan thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, the Bright Pedals are included on all Scat Packs but they are not factory installed. When the cars leave Brampton the pedals are in a box in the trunk for dealer to install. Unfortunately, there are many lazy do nothing dealers who leave it up to us owners to do their job so first thing to do is look in your trunk for this box and if not there, head back to your dealer and tell him he owes you the pedals. And make sure you mark on your survey that they failed to properly deliver the car and you wonder what else they didn't do. What's your tire pressure? Resetting the pressure to 32 psi is also something else they almost never do.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2016 Challenger SRT 392, A8, Technology Group
    Thanks snobrdrdan thanked for this post
    Likes snobrdrdan, SuperSound liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    one of mine was in trunk, one was on car. the brake pedal is kind of a pain to install, at least for me LOL
    '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    one of mine was in trunk, one was on car. the brake pedal is kind of a pain to install, at least for me LOL
    Wow, what an idiot dealer. They gave up trying to get the brake pedal on and left it for you to do, nice guys!

Post Thanks / Like
    There were supposed to be different pedals with the car?
    2016 Charger Scat PackLMI Intake3.70 gearsLongtube headersBorla AtakActive exhaust deleteHemifever Tuning

Post Thanks / Like
    yes they are the aluminum looking ones, they are nice. my first scat they were in the trunk and I could not get them on myself LOL. went back and had tech do it and gave him a few bucks.my daytona from different dealer, had them on before i bought car.latest scat didn't have them on but I learned now and demanded them to be installed before I took delivery lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Learn something new. Considering I've had the trunk out for sound deadening I'm going to assume the dealer threw mine away. Obviously I care quite a bit.

2016 Charger Scat Pack
    LMI Intake
    Hemifever tune
    3.70 gears
    Borla Atak
    AES bypass
    eBay longtube headers

Post Thanks / Like
    A little water and dish soap helps. The brake pedal is a PITA for sure. Also soak in hot water to loosen the rubber up. Gas pedal is on in 5 seconds lol.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Last edited by Knuckle Bone; 06-24-2019 at 11:35 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I was lucky as mine were installed. I just put e brake pedal for Mercedes ($6 off Ebay, US seller) and a dead pedal ($20 off Ebay, US seller) and I love them even more. Perfect match to Mopar pedals, whoever discovered this first, big kudos to that person
    2019 Charger Scat Pack Destroyer Grey, Dynamics Package, Plus Group, Dual Carbon Stripe
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the box with the part number, if anybody didn't get them with the car the dealer can and should order them for you.

05181565AA

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BorisGT View Post
    I guess I was lucky as mine were installed. I just put e brake pedal for Mercedes ($6 off Ebay, US seller) and a dead pedal ($20 off Ebay, US seller) and I love them even more. Perfect match to Mopar pedals, whoever discovered this first, big kudos to that person
    Hmm... you sir, just cost me 26$ lol... mind sharing the part info etc so I get the right ones? A pic would be great too, are they easy to install because that brake pedal was a B...

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slidd View Post
    Yes, the Bright Pedals are included on all Scat Packs but they are not factory installed. When the cars leave Brampton the pedals are in a box in the trunk for dealer to install. Unfortunately, there are many lazy do nothing dealers who leave it up to us owners to do their job so first thing to do is look in your trunk for this box and if not there, head back to your dealer and tell him he owes you the pedals. And make sure you mark on your survey that they failed to properly deliver the car and you wonder what else they didn't do. What's your tire pressure? Resetting the pressure to 32 psi is also something else they almost never do.
    Good info, thanks!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Great another mod that I need. I bought the aluminum pedals for my Ram dually. I have to put them on.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    2019 Challenger Pitch Black Scat Pack Widebody Prior: 2015 Charger R/T

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm... you sir, just cost me 26$ lol... mind sharing the part info etc so I get the right ones? A pic would be great too, are they easy to install because that brake pedal was a B...

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    sorry just saw your post...

here is a thread on e brake mod with pics. just search for e brake pedal mercedes on ebay - I found one for $5 in US. First one arrived a bit scratched, but they sent me a replacement once I asked them
    Easy and Cheap Stainless Parking brake mod | SRT Hellcat Forum

here is seller I bought it from
    New for Mercedes AMG Stainless Steel Sport Pedal Pad E-Brake 2034300084 615284508076 | eBay

and here is a link to a seller I bought
    Car Non Slip Foot Rest Plate Drill Footrest Dead Pedal Cover For Mercedes Benz 6921425415993 | eBay

Dead pedal was very easy install, I just cleaner the area with some isopropyl alcohol and the pedal has 3M on a back.

E brake was easy too with some cutting and I also put a bit of silicone.

It is dark outside, will try to take a pic tomorrow if I do not forget.

Turned out great for $26!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast