Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by snobrdrdan View Post
    Well I didn't know this, but I have to keep my current car for at least 6 months under the FCA Employee Program rules....so I might end up ordering a car and that should be the time frame that I can trade this one in.

I'm pretty sold on the Scat Pack idea though...even without driving it.
    The new "premium" (stitched) dash looks better too, in the Plus package.

Color wise...I'm not sure if I'd get another IndiGo Blue or not. I'm thinking Triple Nickel or possibly the White Knuckle.
    I’d 100% go with the billet or white. I’m a huge fan of white cars , my only other choice would be billet silver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks snobrdrdan thanked for this post
    Likes 768mph, MXS67454 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    They indigo blue is a nice color. Its the color I would want if I dint get my Octane Red.

Post Thanks / Like
    Once you drive one, its over. I had a shinny new 2012 R/T Max AWD and loved it but like you was curious. After the test drive I was scouring the country for the best deal. I had to have one. Thats how i ended up with a 2012 SRT. Then traded for a truck (mistake). Then BACK to a 2013 SRT in Billet silver. I love this car. And the Billet silver is awesom. Black is beautiful and was a full time job keeping it looking like liquid. The silver even when dirty doesn't look dirty.
    20% window tint Custom Wrap Corsa Extreme Cat-Back exhaust Cooper Zeon RS3-G1 275/40r20
    Likes pooh, snobrdrdan, ronan978 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    White Knuckle. It's a pain to keep it clean, especially the top of the rear bumper at the deck lid, but worth it. I'm partial to white cars though.
    Paul
    16 Charger Scat Pack
    HC airbox/tube, catch can, 19 grille, Vertini RF 1.3 20x10/20x11, Tazer

Post Thanks / Like
    Love the White Knuckle too, just a classic color on the Charger. Liked the Billet (that's what I have on the Challenger) also but it is discontinued and not sure how I feel about this new silver color Triple Nickel yet.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2016 Challenger SRT 392, A8, Technology Group

Post Thanks / Like
    Well.....If you go the order route, you might as well wait for the 2020 MY and get a wide body Scat! First on your block! I've been intrigued by F8 green but haven't seen one in the wild yet. Been thinking about creating a Charger in British racing colors.

Post Thanks / Like
    Went from a Charger R/T with the road and track package ( loved the car) to a 2015 Scat Pack Shaker Challenger. It is an amazing car.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ronan978 View Post
    I’d 100% go with the billet or white. I’m a huge fan of white cars , my only other choice would be billet silver.
    I do like Billet Silver, since it's unique/a darker silver, BUT they dropped it. It was replaced with Triple Nickel, which is a brighter/typical silver
    2019 Charger Scat Pack
    Likes ronan978 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quietpeen View Post
    They indigo blue is a nice color. Its the color I would want if I dint get my Octane Red.
    That's what I have on my R/T currently and I do like it, and it's grown on me a lot, BUT it shows dirt and any scratches pretty easily
    Last edited by snobrdrdan; 06-01-2019 at 03:37 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevens12 View Post
    Once you drive one, its over. I had a shinny new 2012 R/T Max AWD and loved it but like you was curious. After the test drive I was scouring the country for the best deal. I had to have one. Thats how i ended up with a 2012 SRT. Then traded for a truck (mistake). Then BACK to a 2013 SRT in Billet silver. I love this car. And the Billet silver is awesom. Black is beautiful and was a full time job keeping it looking like liquid. The silver even when dirty doesn't look dirty.
    I would never own a black car.
    Billet Silver is cool, like I said above, but they don't offer it anymore. It's easy to keep clean too

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulMc View Post
    White Knuckle. It's a pain to keep it clean, especially the top of the rear bumper at the deck lid, but worth it. I'm partial to white cars though.
    White doesn't show scratches and when it's clean...looks amazing. The wife loves the Charger in white, ironically.
    But the silver is just easier to maintain/not maintain (since it doesn't look dirty)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMusic View Post
    Well.....If you go the order route, you might as well wait for the 2020 MY and get a wide body Scat! First on your block! I've been intrigued by F8 green but haven't seen one in the wild yet. Been thinking about creating a Charger in British racing colors.
    That's out of my price range, lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I traded my 2016 Blacktop R/T 5.7 Challenger, for my now 2016 Scat Pack Charger. I was pretty disappointed in the 5.7 on how it performed and sounded. With that said, the 392 is in a class of its own and you will thank yourself later for switching. As for as MPG goes, I look at it as "smiles per gallon".
    Likes snobrdrdan, takethebluepill liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I own a 16 scat pack, i have driven the RT several times from rental companies and my dad owns one. 392 is such a better platform. It literally puts a smile on my face everytime i get in it.

You wont regret it dude. If you test drive it, make sure its in "sport mode".
    Likes snobrdrdan, PaRtY_StArTeR liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by snobrdrdan View Post
    So I currently have a '18 R/T, my first Charger, and I fell in love with it. I have the itch for a Scat Pack though now, with a case of motor envy.
    It seems like a no brainer, aka no downsides, except for worse MPG's, takes premium (versus 89), & it's more money.

Outside of that...anyone else made the jump/switch, or any other comments/feedback?

Right?
    I love scat pack!

But financially speaking, you will take a big hit since you have 18. I would wait for the new gen Charger and you will be the coolest guy for a while

MPG can be good but it sucks for me and premium gas is 45 cents more in FL because of the tax so there is that...I knew that upfront though and was ready to see 14 mpg on average but it sits at 12.7 for me. It just my city stop and go traffic that kills it plus I like to hit it when I can. If I drive like a normal person, I can get 17mpg but it is boring as heck then. On I4, I was seeing 25-27 average but again if I drive like a normal person

I literally find myself at the gas station every 6 days. if you mostly drive in town like myself just be aware of this so there are no ragrets )
    2019 Charger Scat Pack Destroyer Grey, Dynamics Package, Plus Group, Dual Carbon Stripe
    Likes snobrdrdan liked this post

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast