Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scat5150 View Post
    Gotcha, so in all reality, my car is aligned correct to drive straight and true, just some dumbo didn’t verify the steering wheel was centered. I’ll prob just live with it for a while but I’m def interested in finding out more about leveling out the rear tires

2017 Billet Charger Scat Pack
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Most likely it is. If it isn't, you'll notice a "feathering" on the front tires. (See the pic)

If you think about it, message me Monday (I won't get home until Sunday night) and we'll work out something on the SPC bushing kit that I have on my toolbox.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Thanks scat5150 thanked for this post
    Likes scat5150 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    ...I just put new tires on it about a month ago cause the back ones wore out but not because of me burning them off but because of uneven wear. Here is a pic of how the back ones wore out.
    Is your car lowered? You said that you bought it 8 or 9 months ago; are the rear tires that you just replaced the ones that were on the car when you bought it? If so, how worn were they then?

Looking at that wear, I'd look more towards toe adjustment over camber, especially if the car is at stock ride height. Wear from excessive toe will kill tires way faster than camber will.
    Paul
    16 Charger Scat Pack
    HC airbox/tube, catch can, 19 grille, Vertini RF 1.3 20x10/20x11, Tazer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulMc View Post
    Is your car lowered? You said that you bought it 8 or 9 months ago; are the rear tires that you just replaced the ones that were on the car when you bought it? If so, how worn were they then?

Looking at that wear, I'd look more towards toe adjustment over camber, especially if the car is at stock ride height. Wear from excessive toe will kill tires way faster than camber will.
    I thought about that before I made my post. There's no feathering of the tread blocks, it's all even wear. That's camber wear.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not lowered and it had stock 255/45 tires on it. The wear is even and smooth all way around tire with the right one a little worse. I’ve got new 275/40 all way round now. If I go with adding the camber bushings, would I need to get it aligned afterwards? Just wondering if while adding the bushings if the toe would get messed up. Trying to save a little money and do what I can myself if possible

Post Thanks / Like
    Not lowered and it had stock 255/45 tires on it. The wear is even and smooth all way around tire with the right one a little worse. I’ve got new 275/40 all way round now. If I go with adding the camber bushings, would I need to get it aligned afterwards? Just wondering if while adding the bushings if the toe would get messed up. Trying to save a little money and do what I can myself if possible

Yes, it'll need realigning after you install the bushings because the toe will be affected. Not bad, just a tad.

Post Thanks / Like
    Scat5150, just sent you a PM about the bushings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12