Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea that's my thought process. Like I love my mustang, but I'm over the 2 seats and no space. The new S550 body style has so many amazing changes that really set it from a bulky drag strip car to a track vehicle. The rear suspension is SO much better in the corners. Weight distribution is great. And I love the euro body style of it. I just am over the space issue and feeling cramped. (and well I've already made the mental decision. So my brain is picking apart everything to make it seem like it has to be done LOL). Currently it's a 2017 Mustang ecoboost performance pack highly modded.

Yea I think of upgraded stock speakers from the factory the same as laptop speakers that are "upgraded". Sure they prolly sound a bit better. But is it REALLY worth it? lol
    Likes aaron.moore39 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spykexx View Post
    Yea that's my thought process. Like I love my mustang, but I'm over the 2 seats and no space. The new S550 body style has so many amazing changes that really set it from a bulky drag strip car to a track vehicle. The rear suspension is SO much better in the corners. Weight distribution is great. And I love the euro body style of it. I just am over the space issue and feeling cramped. (and well I've already made the mental decision. So my brain is picking apart everything to make it seem like it has to be done LOL). Currently it's a 2017 Mustang ecoboost performance pack highly modded.

Yea I think of upgraded stock speakers from the factory the same as laptop speakers that are "upgraded". Sure they prolly sound a bit better. But is it REALLY worth it? lol
    Right on. I actually love the way the s550 looks. And the fact that they actually made it a decent sports car. I was looking long and hard at them before I got my hellcat. But ultimately I'm glad I stayed with the charger. Now that gt500 debuted Nd it's got me thinking. But like you I think I would get tired of no back seat.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron.moore39 View Post
    Right on. I actually love the way the s550 looks. And the fact that they actually made it a decent sports car. I was looking long and hard at them before I got my hellcat. But ultimately I'm glad I stayed with the charger. Now that gt500 debuted Nd it's got me thinking. But like you I think I would get tired of no back seat.Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    You know, at first it wasn't a big deal. When I was a renter, it was alright because there wasn't anything large that I was buying. But after purchasing a home it has started to wear on me more and more. Want more than 2 people in the car to go grab food or something...yea good luck, they're walking, or scratching up the back area because they have to lay sideways lol. At 6'2 I cannot even get back there to clean really. Want to buy a new TV? Good luck! Have a passenger and want to fit a box bigger than a toaster? Good luck! And while it's down on the list I've grown quite tired of driving a manual through constant construction and traffic. It'll be nice to have an auto. Sitting in bridge traffic for an hour moving foot by foot blows with a sport clutch with the assist removed especially after leg day haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    At the end of the day, while they have come leaps and bounds since the S197 in terms of interior and exterior, it's still a cheap performance car and it reflects.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spykexx View Post
    You know, at first it wasn't a big deal. When I was a renter, it was alright because there wasn't anything large that I was buying. But after purchasing a home it has started to wear on me more and more. Want more than 2 people in the car to go grab food or something...yea good luck, they're walking, or scratching up the back area because they have to lay sideways lol. At 6'2 I cannot even get back there to clean really. Want to buy a new TV? Good luck! Have a passenger and want to fit a box bigger than a toaster? Good luck! And while it's down on the list I've grown quite tired of driving a manual through constant construction and traffic. It'll be nice to have an auto. Sitting in bridge traffic for an hour moving foot by foot blows with a sport clutch with the assist removed especially after leg day haha.
    LMAO! I can get on board with that. The ZF 8 speed in these chargers is actually really good for an auto. I was a guy that always had a manual. And I can say I never really wish I had one in either of my chargers. The paddles work extremely well if you feel like using them. It wont shift up for you like most manual modes on auto trans. Whatever you want to do, it does.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456