Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info Bob! What all is involved in getting the footwell lights out and replacing them? I'll PM you for a quote once I'm ready to replace them.
    '18 Charger SP - Tech/Driver's/Beats Packages, WRT wheels - Tazer
    Previous:
    '17 Camaro 2SS A8

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSound View Post
    Thanks for the info Bob! What all is involved in getting the footwell lights out and replacing them? I'll PM you for a quote once I'm ready to replace them.
    The carpeted panel, on the upper footwell, drops out, with 3 push pins, then you just pop it out of its location. Just about falls out.

There is a 4 pin connector, on the back side, that powers the lights.

There are 2 circuit cards, that pop out of the housings, that are molded into the carpet liner.

If you're handy with a soldering iron, using a sharp tip, you can do the swap.

Keep in mind, different color LEDs, have different starting thresholds, so you may need to select a better dropping resistor than what is in there. I think OEM is a 41k resistor.

This thread is way off track, so you guys feel free to PM me, any time. I'm here to help.

Bob
    LuX Technologies - Custom Interior Light Mods for Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep Platforms [LX/LC/WK]
    I spend my time modding your lights and developing new products, not being your FaceBook friend.

http://www.luxte.ch
    Lux Technologies

Thanks Tikibeast thanked for this post
    Likes Tikibeast liked this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123