Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    P Zero suck the big one..

I have some Hankook's on right now they seem pretty good mileage wise and not the best for traction.

My next set I will be looking at Yokohama's. I have a set on my 08 Corvette and ran 12.41 right off the street at 32 psi.
    Last edited by hemi_57; 03-04-2019 at 10:27 AM.
    2017 Granite Crystal Scat Pack
    My Scat Pack Web Site
    Thanks DatDude392 thanked for this post
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    atturos
    Likes MI392SCAT liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chargerrich View Post
    atturos
    I ran the AZ800s a few years ago and I liked them, especially on wet surfaces, that said I replaced them because slipped belts gave me some nasty vibrations and I found two tires that apparently developed sidewall bubbles and then split. But that was after a whole year of high mileage and aggressive canyon runs.

Galactus hungers...
    Current
    His: 2006 MSRT8, K&N CAI, built and tuned by MPR Motorsports (WhiteHemi), forged pistons and a HHP Stg 2r cam, HHP HEMITUNER TCM, Paramount Stg 2 valve body, Mopar Performance high stall converter, Flowmaster Super 10s, 180° t-stat, Tranzformer, Street Edge coilovers, 275/35/20 Continental ExtremeContact DW (square), otherwise bone stock.
    397rwhp/399rwtq
    Personal best 8.473 in the 1/8 and spinning like a fool, on old Toyos, pre Tranzformer, old suspension, and old stock engine, new times to come.

Hers: 2010 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI, bone stock and slow as a rock...
    MOPAR360

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hemi_57 View Post
    P Zero suck the big one..I have some Hankook's on right they seem pretty good mileage wise and not the best for traction.My next set I will be looking at Yokohama's. I have a set on my 08 Corvette and ran 12.41 right off the street at 32 psi.
    curious what we run in the 1/4 on normal street tires out of the box etc.? I mean I got a 4.2 0-60 on the p zeros somehow, does that translate into mid 12's?
    '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 E90 M3; '07 335I Active Autowerks ...
    Thanks Octane392 thanked for this post
    Likes Octane392 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Different car but the p zero on my wife’s is250 were terribly loud as they started to wear and very hard riding. It was awd so I can’t input anything about traction.

I put the firestone indys on it now. I really like those tires on hers. I’ll be putting a set on the magnum eventually if they are still around.

To the op, the sure look nice if nothing else lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a great abandoned road nearby, that's great for 0-60 but I'm scared to try a 1/4 mile as it might not be long enough LOL.... but I'm curious to see what these all season's would lead to, at least 0-60 wise. will be tough to beat my best run in this car of 4.2... my previous 2 chargers never broke 4.5 with any tire....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BradJo9 View Post
    Different car but the p zero on my wife’s is250 were terribly loud as they started to wear and very hard riding. It was awd so I can’t input anything about traction. I put the firestone indys on it now. I really like those tires on hers. I’ll be putting a set on the magnum eventually if they are still around.To the op, the sure look nice if nothing else lol.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    agreed I had 2 sets of the indy's and aside for not lasting any longer than any of the others, they were probably the smoothest and quietest of the bunch... which has some value....

Post Thanks / Like
    I just looked at my Corvette timeslips.
    Reaction - .20
    60 foot -1.99
    1/8 mile et - 8.15
    1/8 speed - 89.4
    1/4 mile et - 12.44
    1/4 speed - 114.19 <---- Fixed

Not bad for 76 years old no track time in about 40 years.

Sent via Tapatalk
    Last edited by hemi_57; 03-03-2019 at 07:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Atturos... Cheap tires & I don't trust them. There are a number posts about various failures.

Sent via Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Like Heat I have gone through many different tires over the years. Down here in sfl the heat & the roads eat your tires. It doesn't matter what brand. I have ran all seasons & got some better life, but not by much. I need tires & settled on the Sport comps.(the summers)
    16 Charger RT, R1 slotted rotors, ST pads, Mopar super track pack suspension, Mopar strut bar
    07 300 SRT8-retired
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KFLETCHPHOTOGRAPHY View Post
    Hahahahahahahahaha! Definitely some good ****
    Now we can be friends New tires today and comparison

Post Thanks / Like

New tires today and comparison

Quote Originally Posted by KFLETCHPHOTOGRAPHY View Post
    Pzero’s FTW!
    Man , I thought we could be friends..... P zero’s are terrible in comparison to pretty much any other tire. It’s quite laughable that you think they rock........ ok, going back to smoking my own good sh!t

Thanks KFLETCHPHOTOGRAPHY thanked for this post
    Likes punisher69, hemi_57 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    ok ... I didn't mean to start disputes here LOL...whoever above said they have 18k on them, are they the summer or AS's? I haven't found a summer to go past 13-14k at best.. maybe here in the heat they wear quicker Idk lol.I agree the goodyears were hard as a rock. I didn't particularly like the pzero's but honestly I didn't see much of a difference between them and the indy's, conti's or generals.... maybe they lost traction sooner than the indy's and conti's but otherwise my opinion is that none of them last and none really have traction... guess nothing will have traction in 275 width ....this is all why I NEED a widebody charger scat !!! the widebody challey gets 11" rims and 315's all around... from what I hear it helps a lot with traction and handling.... so please FCA give me a wide body charger already...and I appreciate everyone's opinion above, I am surprised to see anyone that loves the p zero's but it's fine, there is no need to fight about it
    If you didn’t want to start any disputes, why start yet another tire thread. It’s like a CC, oil type , strut bar , octane, etc.... thread. Everyone weighs in with an opinion and bickers over their poor decision so they can feel better :(
    Point is , YOU KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!!!
    :POPCORN:
    Ps . The ONLY tire for the rear of these cars is a drag radial. I have about 12k on this set and they still hook

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chargerrich View Post
    atturos
    Atturo is another brand that shows , you get what you pay for.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ronan978 View Post
    Man , I thought we could be friends..... P zero’s are terrible in comparison to pretty much any other tire. It’s quite laughable that you think they rock........ ok, going back to smoking my own good sh!t

Recognize the troll!!!! Lmao!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast