Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextar View Post
    Can you see decent numbers from a 91 tune? We don't have any 93 gas around here. :(Sent from my SM-G955U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Even on 91 octane there are still power numbers to be gained for sure it would however be slightly less than the 93 tune but you would still have huge benefits from getting a tune on the car especially with the transmission tuning, i am absolutely in love with the way the car shifts after a tune it is an unbelievable difference thats for sure! Also do you have E85 available? We can supply you an E85 tune and then at that point you woul dsurpass the power given by 93 octane!

Click here to check out Livernois Motorsports on YouTube

CNC Cylinder Heads, Rotating Assemblies, Short Blocks, Performance Parts, Dyno Services, Fabrication and Machine Shop Services

Click here to take a virtual video tour of the shop

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Goat View Post
    I agree the factory gave us some amazing parts already bolted onto these motors, but I would say the fact remains, holding the valves open further and longer, and achieving real exhaust scavenging will pick up power. Tuning is vital.BTW I put one of your 416 LS3 stroker short blocks in my 2006 GTO years ago, and I loved it. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Thats sweet! Glad you were happy with the engine we built for you, this may be a scat pack forum but its always nice to hear our customers happy with vehicles they have had in the past using our parts or even people who to this day still have the vehicles with our custom work!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12